May 30, 2012, 04:17:09 PM
hmm
And now its official
rofl. The "hmm" of death.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
May 30, 2012, 04:00:20 PM
The terms of service have been updated to prevent this from being a problem in the future. However, Andrew still needs to pay these people who were legitimately using his service under the old Terms.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
May 30, 2012, 12:44:21 AM
hmm
And now its official
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
May 28, 2012, 03:00:07 PM

Talk to them, settle it out, and end this.

I did that and it didn't work, what else do you suggest?

For a guy who's analyzing everyone's comments line-by-line, you just skipped over my post and commented on 1 line. Is that fair?

To answer your question - make it work - your not in high school Andrew this is the real world. We can't run away from our issues.

I replied back with what I had a question on, what's the problem with that?

There is no problem with that. I just assumed as a friend you'd give me the decency of responding to my post.

I guess not.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
May 28, 2012, 02:32:16 PM

For a guy who's analyzing everyone's comments line-by-line, you just skipped over my post and commented on 1 line. Is that fair?

To answer your question - make it work - your not in high school Andrew this is the real world. We can't run away from our issues.

I replied back with what I had a question on, what's the problem with that?
legendary
May 28, 2012, 02:23:48 PM

May 28, 2012, 02:00:32 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
May 28, 2012, 01:56:08 PM
What are you gonna do Andrew?

-Charlie
Touché
legendary
May 28, 2012, 01:41:25 PM
Andrew,

I know the publishers side of your business, Im not involved in.

We've met in SF, and I've vouched for you on this forum when no one else did.

Is this whole thing really worth the few Bitcoins you owe to them? Why cant you just pay your publishers and be done with this.

Your whole companies reputation is being tarnished because of a few Bitcoins.

Moral issues aside, cmon dude this is bad business and you know it. The customer is always 100% right.

Your gonna lose all your advertisers, including myself if this does not get resolved. That was not a threat, its the simple truth.

What are you gonna do Andrew?

-Charlie
May 28, 2012, 12:28:03 PM
This comment is effectively meaningless.

What I have seen so far.

1. One complains about being banned and losing earnings

My service is almost fully automated, if they would of earned anything they would of been paid.  They didn't lose any earnings since they were not earned.  The complainer also runs a competing ad service.

2. Owner being very cryptic about what the problem was. No clear answer.

This is a private matter not a public one.  As stated earlier we do not engage n dispute resolution in public forums since it is none of your armchair business.

3. One correctly claims that if the clicks were "bad" the profit should be returned to the advertiser instead of charity

In your opinion.

4. Owner doesn't have a clear stance to the: "If the clicks were not "bad" then no ban should have occured. If they were bad, then money should be returned to advertiser."
5. Owner draws our attention to the terms of service
6. Owner says "If you don't like the service, don't use it, very simple." effectively meaning OK you got me. Stop using it now you know and let me do the same to others

7. I'm quoting this from the terms "The Service may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately." In my opinion cancelling a service without reason and keeping the earnings, is not at all a rational term.

Let me quote to you Google's Adsense Terms:

Program Participation. Participation in the Program is subject to Google’s prior approval and Your continued compliance with the Program Policies ("Program Policies"), located at https://www.google.com/adsense/policies, and/or such other URL as Google may provide from time to time. Google reserves the right to refuse participation to any applicant or participant at any time in its sole discretion.

As I stated earlier this policy is industry standard practice.

I find the owner's stance too negative and a bit suspicious. Same with the TOS. Although as far as I'm concerned the above are more than enough for me to stop using the service, I do hope this clears up, to protect others if the service is indeed fraudulent or clear the owner's name, if the service is logical and legitimate.

You allege to have used the service, since I do not have partners forum information it is just as likely you just made that up to spread more FUD.
Activity: 250
May 28, 2012, 05:15:05 AM
What I have seen so far.

1. One complains about being banned and losing earnings
2. Owner being very cryptic about what the problem was. No clear answer.
3. One correctly claims that if the clicks were "bad" the profit should be returned to the advertiser instead of charity
4. Owner doesn't have a clear stance to the: "If the clicks were not "bad" then no ban should have occured. If they were bad, then money should be returned to advertiser."
5. Owner draws our attention to the terms of service
6. Owner says "If you don't like the service, don't use it, very simple." effectively meaning OK you got me. Stop using it now you know and let me do the same to others
7. I'm quoting this from the terms "The Service may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately." In my opinion cancelling a service without reason and keeping the earnings, is not at all a rational term.

I find the owner's stance too negative and a bit suspicious. Same with the TOS. Although as far as I'm concerned the above are more than enough for me to stop using the service, I do hope this clears up, to protect others if the service is indeed fraudulent or clear the owner's name, if the service is logical and legitimate.
Activity: 560
May 28, 2012, 12:48:35 AM
May 28, 2012, 12:43:50 AM
Any update on this ?

-Subscribed

Nope.
legendary
May 28, 2012, 12:37:13 AM
Any update on this ?

-Subscribed
Activity: 504
May 26, 2012, 09:27:06 AM
I would like to see a scammer tag on anyone involved in this obvious theft
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
May 24, 2012, 02:45:53 PM
Definitely not the money making platform it was 'advertised' to be.  Not going to get into details, but I get somewheres around 100x profits from Operation Fabulous.

Everyone should just use www.operationfabulous.com, it clearly is a trustworthy platform.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
May 23, 2012, 10:27:33 PM
There will always be fraud in CPC advertising and I take diligent actions to stop and preempt click fraud
Please provide proof of your accusations about fraudulent traffic!

If you cannot do this, I and other users affected by your actions reserve the right to fill a lawsuit against you.
May 23, 2012, 09:37:58 PM
Next time, get a lawyer.
What am I saying. It should have been obvious that you didn't know what you were doing when you tried committing trademark infringement on Google.

You didn't answer the question so I will assume you are not a lawyer or have any idea what you are talking about.  If you don't like the service, don't use it, very simple. 
Sorry, I was just about to respond to that. Give me a break.

For the benefit of those who were harmed by Andrew Bitcoiner, none of my information or advice constitutes legal advice. I'd advise getting a lawyer to discuss your legal options.

I second that, please have your lawyer contact me on http://www.bitcoinadvertisers.com/support.php
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
May 23, 2012, 09:35:18 PM
Next time, get a lawyer.
What am I saying. It should have been obvious that you didn't know what you were doing when you tried committing trademark infringement on Google.

You didn't answer the question so I will assume you are not a lawyer or have any idea what you are talking about.  If you don't like the service, don't use it, very simple. 
Sorry, I was just about to respond to that. Give me a break.

For the benefit of those who were harmed by Andrew Bitcoiner, none of my information or advice constitutes legal advice. I'd advise getting a lawyer to discuss your legal options.
May 23, 2012, 09:32:12 PM
Next time, get a lawyer.

Pages:
Jump to: