Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars - page 4. (Read 17345 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 05, 2016, 08:42:48 PM
It really depends on whether fiat survives in that timeframe or not. Because really ,there is no point in measuring anything in terms of fiat simply because it is not a good unit of value.

Rather, I'd like to think of my earnings and savings in terms of BTC, because it is decentralized, and trustless.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
July 05, 2016, 07:41:58 PM
Maybe it will happen in the future bitcoin is unpredictable 200k value for me is possible to happen but not now maybe in the future.. if bitcoin will grow locally every each country..
Way too absurd dude! But then again, there's no harm in being tooooo optimistic. hahaha...Think positive and think of it as often as possible. Because the universe will conspire to make your wish a reality. The more you think of it, the more it will likely to happen. hahaha Smiley

In 15 to 20 years, the bitcoin price could be $200,000 each. It depends on the mass adoption of the coin.
you are definitely right about that, i think that such price is really achievable in the near future, i hope that we will see such numbers as soon as possible and make good profit out of bitcoin price
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 05, 2016, 07:20:55 PM
I love these super optimistic threads,  makes me want to buy and hold more bitcoin even though i know it's an absolutly absurd price and we provably won't reach it ever.  Its nice to dream though and obviously I'm not the only one.  You never know though,  some day maybe.

It's good to dream but even when dreaming, you shouldn't go too far from reality. This bizar price will not happen.
But dreaming that bitcoin one day wil reach 5k. Offcourse everybody does want that.
there is nothing to dream about, bitcoin is going to be huge and i thinkk it will have potential to replace all the world money easily if a lot of people will be using it on daily basis

Dreaming is not a bad thing at all we are just dreaming about the good thing that is going to happen with bitcoin even though we all know that bitcoin is really going to be a good thing in the future.
Activity: 394
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 05, 2016, 07:07:36 PM
I love these super optimistic threads,  makes me want to buy and hold more bitcoin even though i know it's an absolutly absurd price and we provably won't reach it ever.  Its nice to dream though and obviously I'm not the only one.  You never know though,  some day maybe.

It's good to dream but even when dreaming, you shouldn't go too far from reality. This bizar price will not happen.
But dreaming that bitcoin one day wil reach 5k. Offcourse everybody does want that.
there is nothing to dream about, bitcoin is going to be huge and i thinkk it will have potential to replace all the world money easily if a lot of people will be using it on daily basis
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 05, 2016, 06:58:37 PM

I hope our dreams will become true in the future. But let's make it step by step. By aiming first it to $1,000.
And after that if bitcoins price already reach that. Then let's make a progress again and aim another additional $2k.
And after that go for $5k and so on.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
July 05, 2016, 04:23:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 05, 2016, 03:32:14 PM
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
July 05, 2016, 03:27:09 PM
Maybe it will happen in the future bitcoin is unpredictable 200k value for me is possible to happen but not now maybe in the future.. if bitcoin will grow locally every each country..
Way too absurd dude! But then again, there's no harm in being tooooo optimistic. hahaha...Think positive and think of it as often as possible. Because the universe will conspire to make your wish a reality. The more you think of it, the more it will likely to happen. hahaha Smiley

In 15 to 20 years, the bitcoin price could be $200,000 each. It depends on the mass adoption of the coin.
Activity: 294
July 05, 2016, 04:21:57 AM
Activity: 294
July 04, 2016, 07:59:56 AM
Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley
Broo you are insane wooow every bitcoin 200k?
I dont even think its a dream,its way too optimistic for a dream.
Anyway that would be fun,200 sat faucet would be lol hell of a lot money haha
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 04, 2016, 06:12:39 AM
I do not believe that the price is ever going to be this high because it just does not seem realistic anymore and allot of things have to happen for the value to reach that amount of money.
So people do not hope that something like this is going to happen because I am sure that it will not happen.

It would be waste of time if we hold our coins that one day it will achieve that price as that is simply not possible and I think maximum it can achieve is the price of $10k.
the maximum price that bitcoin can achieve after this halving is $2k, then how to think about $200k. this can happen only in dream.

Exactly $2k is possible to achieve either in this year or may be next year, and if it achieve that price then majority of the users will sell their coins to grab profits.
Given the time and t he demand that is happening every, it won't make it $2000 for year 2017. $1500 is more reasonable price because I think the price will just get doubled rather than being tripled.

impossible to predict! in 2017 the price can either be $2000 or $2
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 04, 2016, 05:14:06 AM
I do not believe that the price is ever going to be this high because it just does not seem realistic anymore and allot of things have to happen for the value to reach that amount of money.
So people do not hope that something like this is going to happen because I am sure that it will not happen.

It would be waste of time if we hold our coins that one day it will achieve that price as that is simply not possible and I think maximum it can achieve is the price of $10k.
the maximum price that bitcoin can achieve after this halving is $2k, then how to think about $200k. this can happen only in dream.

Exactly $2k is possible to achieve either in this year or may be next year, and if it achieve that price then majority of the users will sell their coins to grab profits.
Given the time and t he demand that is happening every, it won't make it $2000 for year 2017. $1500 is more reasonable price because I think the price will just get doubled rather than being tripled.
legendary
Activity: 840
July 04, 2016, 04:55:39 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 04, 2016, 04:36:46 AM

legendary
July 04, 2016, 04:21:35 AM

Activity: 616
July 04, 2016, 03:47:33 AM
legendary
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 03, 2016, 03:51:16 PM
I think its impossible to happen but if bitcoin will be still exist in the future we are too old and we are no care about bitcoin in that time.. but maybe it will happen .. for now we have a goal that the price will reach in 1k value..
i hope that bitcoin will reach such a huge price, that would be really cool in my opinion and it would make me some decent profit for just holding my bitcoins in a bitcoin wallet

i think that bitcoin will soon reach the price of 200 thousand dollars, i hope that this will happen in something like 10 years or so, that would be really great and it would make me some good money
Activity: 280
Merit: 300
July 03, 2016, 03:23:22 PM
Only if dollar fails massively (massive inflation), only then 200k$ per bitcoin is possible Smiley
Activity: 938
July 03, 2016, 02:01:15 PM
hi can you create topics that make sense? bitcoin is not possible to 200k dollars Huh
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
July 03, 2016, 01:56:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: