Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars - page 6. (Read 17345 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 01, 2016, 03:58:01 AM
Bitcoin is still just an experiment. I think it will take around 20 years to get to $200k, because to justify such a high price there are many things that need to be in place and those things take time. Grin
experiment? after bitcoin can last 7 years you still say it is still on experiment even though I know you say it like that because it doubted whether bitcoin can reach the price of 200k in the future, I'm not sure too because in my opinion that price is too high to be achieved by the financial capacity of human beings in general
It's half experimental, half legitimate currency. The experimental part of Bitcoin is the ability for everything to change in development and for new code to be applied, and, for example, with the 2mb block debate, that could be implemented as a way to further the longevity of Bitcoin and increase the infrastructure it is able to maintain. It isn't entirely experimental, and it isn't entirely complete yet.

2MB or greater block size is to attract users to show them the benefit of bitcoin in the transmisson of money.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 26, 2016, 03:34:18 PM
Bitcoin is still just an experiment. I think it will take around 20 years to get to $200k, because to justify such a high price there are many things that need to be in place and those things take time. Grin
experiment? after bitcoin can last 7 years you still say it is still on experiment even though I know you say it like that because it doubted whether bitcoin can reach the price of 200k in the future, I'm not sure too because in my opinion that price is too high to be achieved by the financial capacity of human beings in general
It's half experimental, half legitimate currency. The experimental part of Bitcoin is the ability for everything to change in development and for new code to be applied, and, for example, with the 2mb block debate, that could be implemented as a way to further the longevity of Bitcoin and increase the infrastructure it is able to maintain. It isn't entirely experimental, and it isn't entirely complete yet.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 26, 2016, 03:18:01 PM

It IS experimental.

Check Help / About Bitcoin Core in the Core Application.

At least the Beta is gone haha
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
June 26, 2016, 11:10:52 AM
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
June 26, 2016, 10:51:13 AM
Activity: 294
June 26, 2016, 10:43:33 AM
I would really like to see BTC $200,000 but i doubt it will happen for another few centuries because of the fact that bitcoin can fluctuate a shitton in a single day/hour so you never know with btc and that's why so many people love it but why others hate it.

Yeah i feel you long term investment is great but the building itself is the foundation of why a lot of us use btc, the extreme highs and lows is what takes us all back to the moment we liked about finding btc.

Ur right, it was the way btc moved up and down that got me into it and i still love it. Just missing some extreme highs btc was in past days
Activity: 574
June 24, 2016, 07:32:10 PM
I would really like to see BTC $200,000 but i doubt it will happen for another few centuries because of the fact that bitcoin can fluctuate a shitton in a single day/hour so you never know with btc and that's why so many people love it but why others hate it.

Yeah i feel you long term investment is great but the building itself is the foundation of why a lot of us use btc, the extreme highs and lows is what takes us all back to the moment we liked about finding btc.
Activity: 294
June 23, 2016, 07:29:52 PM
Activity: 574
June 23, 2016, 07:10:51 AM
It will occur but not now, for reaching to there we will have to wait a few years more or a dozen of years.

Maybe, with the fluctuation rates you never know one day it could be $16 then the next $1600 but that's all just looking at statistics and just hope in the end because you will never know when someone wants a large stock of btc and thats when it really takes off.

We probably will see BTC become $200k usd
June 22, 2016, 07:35:29 AM
The chance is really low that it can reach and if that will reach that high value than there will be a lot of people that is going to use Bitcoin and they will be all rich and that happens not that easy.
Because the price of Bitcoin is not even rising now so you can wait a long time until it will become that value.
It will be just a dream and happen not at anytime its just too unrealistic, they highest amount the bitcoin will ever reach is maybe around the 10k maximal.
The price will never get higher then 10k and its even still has to prove itself if it will even will go to this amount in the upcoming years..

there is no limit to the bitcoin price. there is a limit of the number of coins in total, which is 21 million coins.
Activity: 350
June 21, 2016, 05:27:41 AM
The chance is really low that it can reach and if that will reach that high value than there will be a lot of people that is going to use Bitcoin and they will be all rich and that happens not that easy.
Because the price of Bitcoin is not even rising now so you can wait a long time until it will become that value.
It will be just a dream and happen not at anytime its just too unrealistic, they highest amount the bitcoin will ever reach is maybe around the 10k maximal.
The price will never get higher then 10k and its even still has to prove itself if it will even will go to this amount in the upcoming years..
Activity: 10
June 20, 2016, 05:18:24 PM
It will occur but not now, for reaching to there we will have to wait a few years more or a dozen of years.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
June 20, 2016, 04:18:12 PM
That would add up to a market cap of 3.2 trillion dollars ish right now. All the world's physical currency is somewhere around the 5 trillion mark. All the world's accessible money, ie made up numbers in bank accounts and stuff, is 28-29 trillion.

That is real, accessible money, not market cap. Market cap is utter bollocks. Bitcoin could reach a trillion plus market cap with far, far, far less expenditure of real money.

Internet commerce is ever growing. Machine to machine commerce effectively hasn't even started yet and that's going to drive up transactions to mind boggling levels.

It is possible. Jolly unlikely, but it's not a wholly ludicrous idea.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
June 20, 2016, 12:23:18 PM
That would only be possible if USA gets destroyed along with all Europe. There is no way bitcoin can reach that high without destroying Euro and USA. Since EU and USA won't be using bitcoin as their national money, then i can say 200k$ is just nonsense. Even if the price reaches to 200k$ there won't be any USD around, then how teh hell you gonna measure btc's worth in USD? It simply means that. You can tell 1M$ instead of 200k$ its the same.
June 20, 2016, 12:11:25 PM
The value of Bitcoin is not going to be that high and that is because you have to know that the value will not rise that fast and it will takes a long time until it will rise that high.
So we have need the patience for it to wait for such a high value.
Activity: 336
June 20, 2016, 09:52:43 AM
I dont think we are already up to 200k each and we cant reach that because there are always peopel who are not investing into it and that is why we never hit that amount.
June 20, 2016, 09:52:38 AM
LOL i dont think you knwo where we are today we dont life in the year if 3000 we are in 2016 and not even in a hundred years the price will hit that amount.
Activity: 11
June 20, 2016, 09:11:50 AM
It would be nice if the price was that high but I do not think that it is going to be high ever. I just do not see at happening but there still is chance that it could happen.
June 20, 2016, 06:57:05 AM
It would be good for the users if the price would be that high but I doubt it that it will ever be that high even in the future. I am just focusing on what the price is right now and the halving and nothing else.
i think that people would surely make a lot of money if the price went so high, and i think that will go that up

i hope that bitcoin price is going to rise because of the halving because that would surely make us profit

Price will go higher in coming days for sure but expecting $200k is something impossible as it is too high and unrealistic value to be achieved.

$200,000 is for the price of bitcoin in 10 to 20 years or even longer. It will depends on the general adoption of the coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2016, 11:38:31 AM
It would be good for the users if the price would be that high but I doubt it that it will ever be that high even in the future. I am just focusing on what the price is right now and the halving and nothing else.
i think that people would surely make a lot of money if the price went so high, and i think that will go that up

i hope that bitcoin price is going to rise because of the halving because that would surely make us profit

Price will go higher in coming days for sure but expecting $200k is something impossible as it is too high and unrealistic value to be achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: