Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ? - page 13. (Read 5985 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
I think that it is possible to start even with the half of it because it is not necessary to be the whole coin, you can buy a part for example and check your abilities with it.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 25, 2018, 02:52:27 AM
I think it is enough to start something, what I would advice you to do is to use exchange tokens to pay for transaction fees, which would help to cut down on fees, invest into token with huge trading volume this is very important because you need to be able to go in and out of this trades and not be burnt
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 02:51:49 AM
And what is your goal? You want to learn to trade or you want to invest? If for trading, the $ 100 you will have enough to learn the trade. If you want to invest I advise you to leave the wallet Etherium and then sell when the price becomes high.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 02:49:51 AM
After you have put it on trading, you have pledge to yourself that you can lose it all and can't get it back. Start with bitcoin and ethereum first before switching to another coin, it is the best to start in bitcoin for experience.
Activity: 290
September 25, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
I believe that 100 bucks is the ideal amount to start trading. Because the first money you always lose, and 100 bucks is not that much money. The only question is, can you learn at least something while you spend this one hundred
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
September 25, 2018, 02:36:14 AM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

it depends on your expectations my friend. for example if you are a student and just want to make some profit to enjoy or increase quality of your social life a bit, it can work. but the possibility to become a rich person with investing 100 usd is very low.
Activity: 126
September 25, 2018, 02:25:43 AM
This is really enough for you to start up trading. i started with $14 and look at how far i have gone today. everything depends on the strategy and approach you use. With the right strategy and being smart, you will surely make profits
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
September 25, 2018, 01:48:57 AM
I think it makes sense to trade with this amount, because according to statistics, beginners lose all their initial deposits, so for you it will be a good workout.
Activity: 133
September 24, 2018, 05:57:04 PM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
a good trader, enough and $ 100 for a profitable trade. but in your case, it is better to purchase for a long-term perspective some sort of cheap altcoins and wait for the price to rise several times.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
September 24, 2018, 05:11:03 PM
if I were you. I'd invest in a piece of capital. maybe a trade can be harmful. however, mid-term investment will allow you to gain more of your trade. ADA, EFX, Tron, XRP is your choice. Smiley if you are saying I can't invest. then trade through these coins. good luck.  Wink
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 24, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

I started with the amount around 500 dollars. Then I bought them 1,5 Etherum. I was lucky, I invested them in a promising token, which increased my capital by 10 times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 05:04:27 PM
Well, if you are going to train every day to trade then I think you have enough , the main thing is to choose the right exchange .
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 24, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
Try flipping ETH as it price changes, that's the safest way I can recommend, playing with various tokens with 100$ won't give much result I have to admit...
Activity: 77
September 24, 2018, 05:03:38 PM
If that is the amount you can afford to lose then 100 usd is definitely ok. Never invest more than that. Wish you all the best!
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 24, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
You can start trading with $110, in fact if you are new to trading it is good  to start with smaller amounts .
Chose a coin, learn about it and start practicing. Try out different strategies and try to close your trade with
profit. It will take time to get experience, so be patient in learning.
Yeah ,it was enough in that amount in here we can expecting  more profitable one .To choose a coin I advice you to involve in promising coin that are affordable in your budget .Trading is not necessary successful everytime but through strategies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 04:57:26 PM
This is a very small amount. It seems to me that you will not be able to earn big money with such a small amount. But you will get a good experience in this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 04:53:16 PM
You can start trading with $110, in fact if you are new to trading it is good  to start with smaller amounts .
Chose a coin, learn about it and start practicing. Try out different strategies and try to close your trade with
profit. It will take time to get experience, so be patient in learning.
Activity: 168
September 24, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
Well, I think that is not enough, many exchanges are now very large limits , I think somewhere from 300 will be enough
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 24, 2018, 04:10:02 PM
I would suggest that you invest $ 100 for a long time in bitcoin. You can also invest in the alcoyin. But in order to invest, you need to study the coin thoroughly. Consider her whole biography. From the beginning of the formation of this coin.
Activity: 630
September 24, 2018, 04:02:08 PM
There is no difference what coins to trade. This is not an investment for long. Forecast the price movement and trade. There is a lot of information on the Internet for novice traders.
I'm sure that the beginner is the main thing to trade a small amount of money so that in the event of mistake not lose a lot of money.
Of course, if you resort to help from Youtube, then there is a fairly clear description and poslidovnosti work of the trader. in any case, visual information is perceived much easier than reading some resources on the Internet .
Pages:
Jump to: