Pages:
Author

Topic: [~1000 GH/sec] BTC Guild - 0% Fee Pool, LP, SSL, Full Precision, and More - page 7. (Read 379035 times)

legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
My miners can't connect either.  Been down for 2 hours 45 minutes according to the worker summary.
Sam
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
^Bitcoin Library of Congress.
Anyone know what timezone he lives in, or how late he usually sleeps? Wink
Activity: 502
yup same problem i figured id solo mine just cause im  bored who knows maybe i will get lucky lol but i have no worries once eleuthria gets up it will be fixed in no time
Activity: 533
^Bitcoin Library of Congress.
My miners are currently unable to connect to BTCguild. Embarrassed  Anyone else having the same problem? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
The last share issue should now be fixed (it should no longer show 24 hours randomly).  The idle miner email issue has also been fixed, you should resume receiving idle emails if something is wrong with your miner.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Anyone else been seeing intermittent weirdness with Last Share stats in the web interface and API lately? I have been noticing that every once in a while Last Share jumps to 24 hours. This seems to be more frequent on my slower workers that don't submit shares as frequently. The trouble seems to have started with the live worker stats update.

For reference:

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
something's broken. My miners are connected and getting shares but the stats page does not show I am connected at all.

round stats look bad too:

Shares per Block (24H)       1,681,177       Pool Speed       1624.91 GH/s

Last Block Awarded       11:08:38       Estimated Shares This Round       -1384626

The submitted shares will increase but Mh/s says zero, also after mining all night with ~11,000Mh/s my Rewards have not increased. 
my stats are all 0s
legendary
Stalled round has been fixed, sorry for the delay (went to bed thinking we were just in a long round, when I woke up it was obvious that was not the case).  Estimated worker speeds will be back to normal estimates after 15 minutes as well.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
something's broken. My miners are connected and getting shares but the stats page does not show I am connected at all.

Last Block Awarded       11:08:38       Estimated Shares This Round       -1384626

The submitted shares will increase but Mh/s says zero, also after mining all night with ~11,000Mh/s my Rewards have not increased. 
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Same behavior.  Miners are showing connections and are hashing away, but the stats page is messed up with all zeroes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
It's working, thanks Smiley
It's the best method i know to check what miner is faster!

EDIT:
Woops, yes it does reset to 0, but after that i get the shares as a negative Smiley

EDIT2:
Now, 9 hours later, it says my worker speeds are 0 Mhashes but they are working.

EDIT3:
Estimated Shares This Round       -1384626
It is making me winning 0 on BTC reward i guess, please fix it Smiley
legendary
Could you check if the "Reset miner" and "Reset all miners" is working ok?
Since the update i press them and the miners never get to 0 like before.

This will be fixed this afternoon, it broke when I changed worker stats to a live display.  I'll also be fixing the last share counter so it continues to count (it currently gets stuck after a while).
Activity: 504

If you are actively mining when you hit reset, by the time the page reloads you will have a few shares.  Of course, if you are saying the number is not reseting at all then that might be an issue. Mine resets all but the shares that are part of the current round. Not sure if that is intended or not.
donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
legendary
Feature/Update:  Worker stats and API are now pulled live, rather than on a one minute cache.  They should never be behind by more than 10 seconds (due to work being logged to the DB in batches).
Bugfix:  Line breaks are now properly being added on plain-text versions of emails.
Sorry for the downtime.  A script that has been running seemingly flawlessly for the past few months had an unforeseen side effect on the database server.  The script that was backing up the DB and uploading it to a remote server was not properly deleting the backup after they were successfully transferred.  Last night the hard drive on the DB server became completely full, and it ended up killing the database.

I've fixed the script, and I am sorry for the downtime that happened while I was asleep. 

As previously stated, you are awesome. And you even spelled 'unforeseen' correctly. ;p
legendary
Sorry for the downtime.  A script that has been running seemingly flawlessly for the past few months had an unforeseen side effect on the database server.  The script that was backing up the DB and uploading it to a remote server was not properly deleting the backup after they were successfully transferred.  Last night the hard drive on the DB server became completely full, and it ended up killing the database.

I've fixed the script, and I am sorry for the downtime that happened while I was asleep. 
Activity: 630
Yeah down for me too.  E will get it fixed fast cuz he is made of awesome.
Am I the only one having connection problems? (I'm able to mine in Slush's pool)

down for me as well....

API; Failed to connect to Eleuthria Games database. Please try again later.

Website; Failed to connect to BTC Guild database. Please try again later.

Stopped accepting shares at 6:43:01 AM EST and last update to DB on shares was 4 minutes later.
Possibly some unforseen needed tweek with the changes they made recently.
Pages:
Jump to: