Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 231. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 12:18:20 AM
Sniffdog seems alright, haven't been using it long though.  I feel that it switches too fast for Alexis though.  A lot of time I watch it, it changes algos before all the cards start up.  
Can u give me a link to Sniffdog, anyways what are people mining on 1080 ti these days

SIGT, Lbry, DGB, or ZEC.. I think
Activity: 205
September 02, 2017, 10:57:07 PM
Sniffdog seems alright, haven't been using it long though.  I feel that it switches too fast for Alexis though.  A lot of time I watch it, it changes algos before all the cards start up. 
Can u give me a link to Sniffdog, anyways what are people mining on 1080 ti these days
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 10:03:57 PM
Sniffdog seems alright, haven't been using it long though.  I feel that it switches too fast for Alexis though.  A lot of time I watch it, it changes algos before all the cards start up. 
Activity: 168
September 02, 2017, 04:57:26 PM

LoL I take a gamble- i mine ZEC or DGB when they are beaten to the ground. I was mining DGB when it was around 3-4 $ a day but I was accumulating coins.
Now recently I switched and changed them and it turned to be a profit around 7-7.50$ a day.

My ROI on my Card was 211 days single 1080ti - but I've paid it within 60 days. It's fair bit of luck as well because BTC is ripping though everything lol

My theory is - i accumulate coins that are best mined with 1080ti -so atleast card is being to used to full potential. (I'ts like buying shares of good company during a downturn) then selling during uptrend.

I bought 1080Tis just a few days ago, before I had 3x1070 only and I mined Signatum, BTX, CHC, ZEC
I think nothing changed with an addition of 1080ti? or maybe I don't know something, then will be grateful if you share  which algo suits 1080ti best

I know the ETH, EXP, Music coins are useless to mine, but those algos which depend on sheer core power will be the best? Am I right?

I used to mine just DGB from blockfactory-using Alexisminer  and 0.3.4b EWBF miner at flypool to mine ZEC

I didn't use autominers- I just accumulated two coins DGB and ZEC and then used to switch them on huge bump ups.

Now for the past week I've used Sniffdogminer- it is optimized for 1080ti.
However, before that I used to use Nemos Miner -also optimized for nVidia cards. Zpool was having issues so people saw earnings drop.

It's hard to make a living from these cards alone unless you invest a HUGE SUM of money. Like to a point where you are earning $100 a day or so-otherwise it's better to accumulate coins  then sell them that's what I think.

I'll find out how good sniffdog miner is-once I get a payout this weekend on Sunday.

I've also placed an order for 1080 and one 1070- so I'll be running three cards from the same computer lol -1070 will be strictly dedicated to mine ETH that's it. I will accumulate it.
Activity: 10
September 02, 2017, 04:48:16 PM
does anyone mining Diamond(DMD) Groestl some info ?! i noticed that with one vga for 24h is around 6$
Activity: 63
September 02, 2017, 03:17:19 PM
What driver are you using for your cards? What the best drivers for mining?
I have Aorus Extreme. On Aorus site they mention - 382.33 ... The latest - 385.41.

What is your opinion?

Thank you in advance.

i'm using the latest one 385.41, i doubt there will be any significant difference
maybe some algorithms better, some worth - but in the end final result will be close

and I think if there was huge drop in performance of new driver, this loss would have been noticed already

so I think it is safe use last one

Thank you, for your opinion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
September 02, 2017, 03:01:47 PM
I have Aorus Extreme. On Aorus site they mention - 382.33 ... The latest - 385.41.

What is your opinion?

Thank you in advance.

i'm using the latest one 385.41, i doubt there will be any significant difference
maybe some algorithms better, some worth - but in the end final result will be close

and I think if there was huge drop in performance of new driver, this loss would have been noticed already

so I think it is safe use last one
September 02, 2017, 02:14:20 PM

What is your opinion?

Thank you in advance.
Don't expect an answer - try it by yourself. As for me - I use both according to miner.

How are you using both? Do you switching between them?
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 02:12:40 PM

What is your opinion?

Thank you in advance.
Don't expect an answer - try it by yourself. As for me - I use both according to miner.
September 02, 2017, 01:25:02 PM

What is your opinion?

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 205
September 02, 2017, 12:37:38 PM
With the current difficulty , I am earning more sigt then before the halfing , though price has also gone down much
September 02, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

LoL I take a gamble- i mine ZEC or DGB when they are beaten to the ground. I was mining DGB when it was around 3-4 $ a day but I was accumulating coins.
Now recently I switched and changed them and it turned to be a profit around 7-7.50$ a day.

My ROI on my Card was 211 days single 1080ti - but I've paid it within 60 days. It's fair bit of luck as well because BTC is ripping though everything lol

My theory is - i accumulate coins that are best mined with 1080ti -so atleast card is being to used to full potential. (I'ts like buying shares of good company during a downturn) then selling during uptrend.

I bought 1080Tis just a few days ago, before I had 3x1070 only and I mined Signatum, BTX, CHC, ZEC
I think nothing changed with an addition of 1080ti? or maybe I don't know something, then will be grateful if you share  which algo suits 1080ti best

I know the ETH, EXP, Music coins are useless to mine, but those algos which depend on sheer core power will be the best? Am I right?
Activity: 168
September 02, 2017, 12:19:14 PM

I'm afraid mining is over for this coin now! You can mine signatum or DGB, they are both two underrated coins.

signatum has some difficulties now which affects on their cost in a long run perspective!
look, first we have a huge scandal inside the team, when one of them desided to split
second, now we have a problem with Cryptopia with wallet, cause there some problem with withdrawal

that are not good news for Signatum(, but I hope then can fix it and earn trust of investors once again

as for DGB - it has so big spikes )) but I agrree with on it, that is a good coin to watch and mine

Activity: 59
September 02, 2017, 05:37:10 AM

I'm afraid mining is over for this coin now! You can mine signatum or DGB, they are both two underrated coins.

signatum has some difficulties now which affects on their cost in a long run perspective!
look, first we have a huge scandal inside the team, when one of them desided to split
second, now we have a problem with Cryptopia with wallet, cause there some problem with withdrawal

that are not good news for Signatum(, but I hope then can fix it and earn trust of investors once again

as for DGB - it has so big spikes )) but I agrree with on it, that is a good coin to watch and mine

Didn't know that about Signatum. where did you hear about that news? I think Ubiq, DGB and Lbry Credits are very good coins to mine as their price will go up significantly until next year and you can mine them relatively easy now.
September 02, 2017, 05:15:52 AM

Activity: 59
September 02, 2017, 04:23:52 AM
Guys who is mining Diamond(DMD) ?
What software do you use? And what overclock settings?

Activity: 17
September 02, 2017, 01:19:53 AM
Do you guys think Diamond gr mining profitability will be stable for a bit? Its currently looking at close to 5 dollars per card when running estimations.

For those who do mine, which miner and version do you use? Thanks!

Diamond PoW mining is stopping by now.
Here's the message from Miningfield diamond pool

"Mining operations have been stopped, in preparation to the new DMDv3 wallet implementation.

Pool will still be available until the 12th of September 2017, around the date of the switch to DMDv3, so you must withdraw your coins until then.
I remind that DMDv3 will be a pure PoS coin, no mining will be possible.

Miningfield is working on a Shared Masternode Pool system for users to make extra coins with Masternodes, i will release more information about this soon."

Answering your question - ccminer 2.2 worked perfectly
Activity: 56
September 02, 2017, 01:17:01 AM
Guys who is mining Diamond(DMD) ?
What software do you use? And what overclock settings?
Activity: 210
September 02, 2017, 12:24:44 AM
Do you guys think Diamond gr mining profitability will be stable for a bit? Its currently looking at close to 5 dollars per card when running estimations.

For those who do mine, which miner and version do you use? Thanks!
Activity: 336
September 01, 2017, 08:17:15 PM
what are you guys using to mine Zencash or hush?

EWBF's is pretty good (if not the best) on Zencash - mined it 3 days, works like charm.

https://zen.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

With todays Zcash price rise it's more profitable to mine ZEC than ZEN.
Jump to: