Pages:
Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 59. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
40 on PHI ? whitch miner you using ? is there somethink for linux like that ?
Iam getting 33 Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
February 08, 2018, 11:16:44 AM
Trying so hard to get this evga sc2 hybrid to be stable w/phi algo at 40 MH/s just going to have to settle for 39.5.   Embarrassed

+120 tdp
+100 core
-400 memory

^^ much past that it crashes after a few hours or sooner

No matter what TDP or voltage I set with afterburner ccminer eventually crashes.  Temps aren't even hitting 60c.  Just doesn't want to quite make it.  Booooooooo  Tongue

dude, why have push the card so hard?!
I'm using PL75, then +50 core and +100 memory and it gives me about 35 mh/s with so much better energy consumption and lower temperatures
which will positively count for card and fans life, your actions will shorten greatly, it is just not worth 10-15% hash add
Activity: 65
February 08, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
Anybody mining XVG verge? What algo do u use? And what earnings do u get from 1080 ti per day?
THX
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
February 08, 2018, 10:01:36 AM
Trying so hard to get this evga sc2 hybrid to be stable w/phi algo at 40 MH/s just going to have to settle for 39.5.   Embarrassed

+120 tdp
+100 core
-400 memory

^^ much past that it crashes after a few hours or sooner

No matter what TDP or voltage I set with afterburner ccminer eventually crashes.  Temps aren't even hitting 60c.  Just doesn't want to quite make it.  Booooooooo  Tongue
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 09:28:27 AM
anyone mining raven?
High speculative price , no exchanges yet :/
Get on it, drive that diff up! haha
i need diff 1k atleast for good price Cheesy
ccminer 2.2.5

I do, but on CPU and GTX 1070, on my 1080 TI it's a bit unstable, even limiting overclocking (and this 1080 TI mining is stable on other algos)
Activity: 182
February 08, 2018, 09:00:46 AM
So many coins, go to whattomine.com and choose the most profitable or what you like the look of.
Many coins don't appear on whattomine, at least not on the benchmarks.
Many coins appear on whattomine in a section "Coins", but not in a profit list.
What I meant precisely.
And for these coins, we don't have a 1080 Ti benchmark, so we have to create a wallet, download a compatible mining tool, find a pool and try it. Pretty time consuming.
Activity: 1
February 08, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
Hello,

What's the best autoprofit and direct profit solution from your experience ?
Like NiceHash, SniffDog (AHashPool, Zpool, HashRefinery), MPM (MPH)
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
February 08, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
Hi guys,

any OC and miner advice to mine a Lyra2z Coin.

I have now these settings:
Power: 175W
Core Mem +150
Clock Mem -100

and have this hashrate: 3260 kH/s

Thank you in advance
Your hashrate is fine: check on the pool side : if hashrate is globally similar, that's ok.
On miningpoolhub, you need their ccminer version to obtain optimal hashrate pool-side (probably a question of submit stale shares, not sure).
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
February 08, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
Hi guys,

any OC and miner advice to mine a Lyra2z Coin.

I have now these settings:
Power: 175W
Core Mem +150
Clock Mem -100

and have this hashrate: 3260 kH/s

Thank you in advance
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 01:31:01 AM
I don't know if somebody tried a comparison between ahash and zergpool ?

I have 12 x GTX 1080 Ti on 2 rigs
In January I did arround 0,0055 and 0,007 BTC per day on ahashpool with nemosminer

I saw the shitstorm about pools in the Nemosminer thread and here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yiimp-pools-zpoolahashpoolhashrefinery-making-large-payments-to-non-miners-2835350

Yesterday I did a test and switched a rig on zerg pool
The afternoon (6h test), I did 25% more on zerg pool

This night (10h test), I did 42% more on zerg pool

It's a pretty big difference in my opinion, anybody else tried this ?

Not sure if you saw the ahashpool email response to that FUD....saying it's payouts to their own rigs.

Anyway, I really like ahashpool but have been meaning to try zergpool, currently using sniffdog. I tried mining to zerg but for some reason my data wasn't showing up on their site so I went back to ahashpool. Please do more testing and comparisons, doesn't sound like you did fair comparison because you said your ahashpool results are from Jan and coins went down a lot. Let us know if zerg really is more profitable. Thanks

I've been on zerg since this morning.
Seems to be similar, or slightly worse so far, than ahashpool.
I'll report back after the 24 hr.
Still waiting on ur report sir , Ahashpool for now is giving a lot less , it used to be giving 0.004 with my 8 1080 tis and now not even 0.003 since a day or 2 ago , Could be just pool luck or some bad internet connection or something , Want to know if zergpool is even worth looking into or not 

On a side note I have an offer of  buying 4 more 1080 tis @ 1090 $ per card should I go for it , or should I wait for the next nvidia series , anyone has any clue when this might be released ??

Too many auto profit sites coming online now a days , driving profits downs for the coins involved ;/

Zerg got hacked/ddosed.
So it has been down for a fair while, looks like he is aiming to get it back up and running today.
I'll need to test it all again.
So i'm also forced back onto ahash and it's seeming pretty terrible in terms of earnings.
Activity: 203
February 08, 2018, 12:13:20 AM
I was on garlicoin but that ship has sailed.  Someone mentioned $6 per card.  What are you guys mining for that?  Lux?  ZER?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
February 08, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

In January I did arround 0,0055 and 0,007 BTC per day on ahashpool with nemosminer

I saw the shitstorm about pools in the Nemosminer thread and here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yiimp-pools-zpoolahashpoolhashrefinery-making-large-payments-to-non-miners-2835350

Not sure if you saw the ahashpool email response to that FUD....saying it's payouts to their own rigs.

Anyway, I really like ahashpool but have been meaning to try zergpool, currently using sniffdog. I tried mining to zerg but for some reason my data wasn't showing up on their site so I went back to ahashpool. Please do more testing and comparisons, doesn't sound like you did fair comparison because you said your ahashpool results are from Jan and coins went down a lot. Let us know if zerg really is more profitable. Thanks

Still waiting on ur report sir , Ahashpool for now is giving a lot less , it used to be giving 0.004 with my 8 1080 tis and now not even 0.003 since a day or 2 ago , Could be just pool luck or some bad internet connection or something , Want to know if zergpool is even worth looking into or not  

On a side note I have an offer of  buying 4 more 1080 tis @ 1090 $ per card should I go for it , or should I wait for the next nvidia series , anyone has any clue when this might be released ??

Too many auto profit sites coming online now a days , driving profits downs for the coins involved ;/

ya seeing ahashpools interactions here, i wouldnt trust them, they allowed LUX mining, accepted the blocks, but then blamed cryptopia's wallet down for no exchange on them and WIPED them from mining history, it's like, ok, well, we still mined the blocks... :/  
ive stopped mining there, sux as they were my favorite multi-pool a few weeks ago Sad
mining is in the shits, but it will swing back, i hear Volta by end of March, i would save your $$$ for buying day 1 on it unless you can get MRSP on cards, i know i am
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

On a side note I have an offer of  buying 4 more 1080 tis @ 1090 $ per card should I go for it , or should I wait for the next nvidia series , anyone has any clue when this might be released ??

Activity: 68
February 07, 2018, 05:06:40 PM
Total newbie here, i guess it's been asked 1000 times, but anyways.. which mining program is recommended for (1) 1080ti?
Depends on what you are mining?

No idea (newbie) , what options are there, what is suggested? Smiley

https://whattomine.com/
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
February 07, 2018, 03:06:58 PM
So many coins, go to whattomine.com and choose the most profitable or what you like the look of.

Many coins appear on whattomine in a section "Coins", but not in a profit list.
Activity: 129
February 07, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
Greetings everyone. 

Please give blazepool.com a try.  We believe it to be the best mining option now for 1080Ti if you intend to hodl BTC or convert to fiat.  Let the numbers speak.

Official [ANN] thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blazepool-on-fire180-coinswell-establishedmulti-algo-switching-pool-2898687

Good luck mining!
Activity: 182
February 07, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
February 07, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
anyone mining raven?
High speculative price , no exchanges yet :/
Get on it, drive that diff up! haha
i need diff 1k atleast for good price Cheesy
ccminer 2.2.5
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
February 07, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
Total newbie here, i guess it's been asked 1000 times, but anyways.. which mining program is recommended for (1) 1080ti?

Download this:  https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases    Its not the fastest but it will mine any coin that is good for the 1080ti.  Use it while you learn more then you can use a more optimized miner for whatever algo you are mining.
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
February 07, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

For the most algos alexis is the best miner.
Pages:
Jump to: