Pages:
Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 65. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
January 30, 2018, 11:21:48 PM
I'm thinking about going back to zcoin or zencash and mine on MPH.  At least MPH will let you control payouts.  It sucks most yiimp pools don't allow that.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 10:22:31 PM
Very interesting...Thanks for sharing.  I actually stopped using intervals that low, maybe I shouldn't of!    I noticed that some algos take several mins to get up to full hash.   I will for sure take another look at that method in the future. 
Yeah exactly, and sometimes it takes 3 to 4 minutes for 3 or 4 gpu to start hashing
It do not happen often, but it happen

I'm using blake2s, lyra2re2, phi tribus skein x17 nist5 skunk neoscrypt
I was thinking about disable some algos

Interesting that you took Equihash out of the list but kept so many others in there.  I've been tempted to limit my miners down to 3, Equihash, Lyra2re2 and Neoscrypt, but I've heard some good things about Blake in this thread.  I find that currencies mined with Skein don't usually stay profitable for more than 10-15 minutes before fallen back down again, or at least that was my impression.

Are you guys auto-converting?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
Very interesting...Thanks for sharing.  I actually stopped using intervals that low, maybe I shouldn't of!    I noticed that some algos take several mins to get up to full hash.   I will for sure take another look at that method in the future. 
Yeah exactly, and sometimes it takes 3 to 4 minutes for 3 or 4 gpu to start hashing

Had pretty good success with just x17.
Was doing just Nist a few days ago which was also nice.
Activity: 20
January 30, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
noob here, just started mining on nicehash with an old 980ti and a 1050ti and bought a few 1070's before the price doubled on newegg (wtf)
Anyways was going to grab a 1080 ti or like.... 6 of them but was wondering if anyone here is still using nicehash? What do you guys get per
day with one single 1080ti on nicehash in usd?
I'll probably wait until i get my first payout with nicehash then move on to something else. Pulling in $10.00 per day with what I have.
Thanks!
Activity: 51
January 30, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
Good point indeed

Didn't saw this problem when I had 4 cards per rig
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
I've thought about doing a test and running 2 instances of nemos each with 3 cards.  Because it seems that the delay getting to full hash is a delay in adding all 6 cards...?   Might be worth looking at
January 30, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

January 30, 2018, 01:26:22 PM
January 30, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
Did over .008 in 24hrs (12 x 1080ti's) on phi on ahashpool... was actually better than blake2s.  Going to keep it going and see what happens over the next day or 2.
you're doing mono algo on ahash ?

Yeah, I always only do 1 algo.   I did quite a bit of testing with 2 x 6x1080ti rigs and found that the over a day or so the 24hr actual always beat the current and that the mono always beat all of them.   I did it over a week or so and didn't keep the best notes but a close second was a 1 hr switch off a 24hr actual.   I get up and check the 24hr actual and point everything at it, regardless of pool or algo.   I do keep an eye on the 24hr as some pop into the top and out of it pretty quick and I don't usually go for those.  Been a lot of Blake2s lately, but I've seen phi get into it a bit more lately so I thought I'd pop on it and so far it has done well...actually most I was getting on Blake2s over the last week was a bit over .006 so to see a .008 over 24hrs was nice.   I'll run with it for a bit and keep an eye on the 24 hr actuals.   

What have you been mining?
It's interesting, because I use ahash too, and I have 12x GTX 1080 ti on 2 rigs too Wink

I'm doing multialgo with ahash and nemosminer, I'm doing 0,0065 per day these lasts days.

I have a good overview about efficient algo with GTX 1080 ti currently

Very cool...Most of my testing was done through Nemos setup as well.   .0065 is a little better than was I was doing pointed at Blake2s... My cards are EVGA SCII 85% TDP   +80 core +100 mem.   Doing the math out for the last 4 hours (which will vary greatly) but I'm looking at .0076 for 24hrs on pointed solely at phi on ahash right now.

You using Nemos current or 24hr BAT?   And all algos?  What Interval and percentage?
Yes nemosminer v2.4.1
Interval 90
5% diff for the switch
Current, not 24h.bat

Inno3d GTX 1080 ti x3, 82% power,  +75 core, +300mem
MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X, 84%, +150, +300

Previous versions of nemosminer had a 5 minutes interval
With 30-60 seconds it switch too often I think.
January 30, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
Did over .008 in 24hrs (12 x 1080ti's) on phi on ahashpool... was actually better than blake2s.  Going to keep it going and see what happens over the next day or 2.

Yeah, I always only do 1 algo.   I did quite a bit of testing with 2 x 6x1080ti rigs and found that the over a day or so the 24hr actual always beat the current and that the mono always beat all of them.   I did it over a week or so and didn't keep the best notes but a close second was a 1 hr switch off a 24hr actual.   I get up and check the 24hr actual and point everything at it, regardless of pool or algo.   I do keep an eye on the 24hr as some pop into the top and out of it pretty quick and I don't usually go for those.  Been a lot of Blake2s lately, but I've seen phi get into it a bit more lately so I thought I'd pop on it and so far it has done well...actually most I was getting on Blake2s over the last week was a bit over .006 so to see a .008 over 24hrs was nice.   I'll run with it for a bit and keep an eye on the 24 hr actuals.   

It's interesting, because I use ahash too, and I have 12x GTX 1080 ti on 2 rigs too Wink

I'm doing multialgo with ahash and nemosminer, I'm doing 0,0065 per day these lasts days.

Very cool...Most of my testing was done through Nemos setup as well.   .0065 is a little better than was I was doing pointed at Blake2s... My cards are EVGA SCII 85% TDP   +80 core +100 mem.   Doing the math out for the last 4 hours (which will vary greatly) but I'm looking at .0076 for 24hrs on pointed solely at phi on ahash right now.

You using Nemos current or 24hr BAT?   And all algos?  What Interval and percentage?
January 30, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Activity: 7
January 30, 2018, 11:11:20 AM
What miner are you using and how many MH/s per card @ your TDP% ?
January 30, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

January 30, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
January 30, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
Activity: 102
January 30, 2018, 07:56:48 AM
Hello everyone,
What is a good intensity for a couple of 1080ti's -- is it 26, or maybe something like 22? I wouldn't want to burn down my cards in a week either  Grin

It depends a lot on what you're mining.
Sometimes having an intensity too high will lower your hash rate significantly.
Just keep trying until you find the best one for your cards (usually between 20 and 25 for me), it shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

Is the sweet spot the highest intensity that doesn’t affect hashrate and doesn’t cause rejects?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 06:11:54 AM
I have a mining rig with 6x 1080ti  cards and it is working fine and stable for 2 months now
I have read that the new NVidia drivers improve the cards hashrates so guys is it worth it
to update the drivers for my rig or should I stick to my stable working drivers
any suggestions and opinions are welcomed
try it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
What are you mining rigth now?

will give you few tips:

BZL Coin (BZL)
Cerberus (CBS)
Tune Coin (TUN)
MUN COIN (MUN)
Crowd Coin (CRC)
Goa Coin (GOA)
also you can try Solaris (XLR) after all mess with wallets and forks lot of people quit mining it so low diff now for you

HAPPY MINING Smiley
All of them (except Solaris) are Vivoshitclones created with only one goal - to dump premine into fools hands. If you mine for food selling coins immediately - then it's ok - you can earn couple $ while it is not too late.
Activity: 32
January 30, 2018, 04:19:39 AM
I have a mining rig with 6x 1080ti  cards and it is working fine and stable for 2 months now
I have read that the new NVidia drivers improve the cards hashrates so guys is it worth it
to update the drivers for my rig or should I stick to my stable working drivers
any suggestions and opinions are welcomed
copper member
Activity: 1899
Merit: 766
ether everywhere!
January 30, 2018, 03:54:35 AM
will give you few tips:

BZL Coin (BZL)
Cerberus (CBS)
Tune Coin (TUN)
MUN COIN (MUN)
Crowd Coin (CRC)
Goa Coin (GOA)
also you can try Solaris (XLR) after all mess with wallets and forks lot of people quit mining it so low diff now for you

HAPPY MINING Smiley
What about skein coins?
Pages:
Jump to: