Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 143. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hmm, having pool communication issues, us2 and us3, using cgminer 2.2.1, about to go to bed. Just wanted to inform.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
yeahp rgr that =) think we have to have an EMC pool BF3 clan and kick some major ass to get blocks to solve =)

Whos ready for the next block from hell?! =P
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1350
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Yeah always the PC version. Consoles are for kids... PCs are for the big boys who actually can play FPSs.  Consoles hold you're hand with their autoaim and Fisher Price style controls. Smiley

Looks like it worked. Keep gaming.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yeah always the PC version. Consoles are for kids... PCs are for the big boys who actually can play FPSs.  Consoles hold you're hand with their autoaim and Fisher Price style controls. Smiley

Block is ended Smiley  See, just kill enough people and the block ends in fear.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
This block is never going to end
legendary
Yes lol, Im quite amazed myself.
Its seen 3+ different motherboards.
2 diff operating systems.
Runs like a dream.

Im a computer technician as my career and passion and have been through lots of manual driver / services  trace cleanings from different motherboards in the registry hehe...anything possible to keep it running top notch.

I actually like vista of 7 as well. =P

Just wish there were a way to get 64bit on here and keep my programs.

I have so many damn custom tweaks and programs it would take forever to get it all back together again...ugh
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ad astra.
Sorry, it was an XP -> vista upgrade. =) So, I included those years as well.

A seven year stable upgrade install of Windows Vista... Save that computer, it's probably the only one of its kind in the world. Are you sure you're running Windows?  Grin
legendary
Sorry, it was an XP -> vista upgrade. =) So, I included those years as well.
Activity: 560
Ad astra.

ROFL! It must be me! Cuz when I mined in the pools infancy and it had bad luck when I mined. I join again last week and look at these horribly long rounds!! Maybe I should just stay away ROFL!

Dude BF3 rocks. You play PC version?
I would meet ya in the game if I could run it on my PC but I lack the RAM being on a 32bit OS and having a 5970...takes like more than 1GB of address space ROFL! so BF3 just crashes.
And I dont wanna get rid of my 7yr old vista install which runs perfectly. GAH, someday Ill have to bite the dust and install 64bit OS.
Anyways, have fun man!

A seven year old Vista install? Windows Vista was released five years ago, in January 2007, so unless you work at Microsoft and have access to really early beta builds, that would be impossible.
legendary
It's all GenTarkin!  Jeez man, why you gotta be that way, Tarkin? 

ROFL! It must be me! Cuz when I mined in the pools infancy and it had bad luck when I mined. I join again last week and look at these horribly long rounds!! Maybe I should just stay away ROFL!

Dude BF3 rocks. You play PC version?
I would meet ya in the game if I could run it on my PC but I lack the RAM being on a 32bit OS and having a 5970...takes like more than 1GB of address space ROFL! so BF3 just crashes.
And I dont wanna get rid of my 7yr old vista install which runs perfectly. GAH, someday Ill have to bite the dust and install 64bit OS.
Anyways, have fun man!
legendary
It's all GenTarkin!  Jeez man, why you gotta be that way, Tarkin? 

I am, in fact, going to go do some gaming.  BF3.  If anyone wants to join me, hit me up.  My BF3 ID is Nitrowolfe.

Freshzive: Yes, under Graphs, there's a graph: "Shares per block" - the green line is average luck.  It covers the last two difficulty levels.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is there a graph of pool luck somewhere?

https://www.eclipsemc.com/block_stats.php column # 6 "Luck" although you need to be logged in to see it.

Cheers!
Activity: 447
Is there a graph of pool luck somewhere?
Activity: 807
Clearly either someone needs to poke this block with a stick or Inaba needs to go do some gaming...
legendary
Man, this round is ending up to be insanely long too .. grr LOL
COME ON GO GO GO!
legendary
Yeah, I have it set to pay out a bit more than 50 BTC on long blocks.  The amount varies depending on the block length.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
When it is unlucky, DGM (according to Meni) should be pushing your results up - since it cuts them when it is lucky ...
legendary
Donation rate below 0.5% again? Come on guys Sad

But yes, these 9 hour + blocks are deadly

Killing me.  I chose the wrong time to leave Deepbit.  There is something to be said for low variance. 
So join a lower fee PPS pool, or maybe even use GPUMAX, then you have the same zero variance and still a better payout.

I have debated it.  Gonna stick with Eclipse for now.  The maths tell me the luck should equal out over time.... Wink

Yeah, it all avg's out eventually, just stickin w/ it is the hardest part when its extremely unlucky. But lets hope we get a nice run of short blocks soon! =)
legendary
Activity: 2044

Killing me.  I chose the wrong time to leave Deepbit.  There is something to be said for low variance. 
So join a lower fee PPS pool, or maybe even use GPUMAX, then you have the same zero variance and still a better payout.

I have debated it.  Gonna stick with Eclipse for now.  The maths tell me the luck should equal out over time.... Wink
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh

Jump to: