Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 147. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
i love you Smiley

maybe this is a nice location for your eu node.
http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produktmatrix/rootserver-produktmatrix-ex
Deepbit also runs @ hetzner

edit:
test mh=Y again, seems that it also reports in GH/s
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Thanks a lot.

Does gh=Y also work ?
legendary
Yeah, I can't see anyone wanting to mine NMC only, so I've not made it possible to turn off BTC mining.  I suppose I could look into that if that's what you're looking for.

The API returns MH and GH depending on the speed, yes.  However, you can turn that off by including the mh=Y option for the userstats request.

https://eclipsemc.com/api.php?apikey=&action=userstats&mh=Y
Activity: 226
Do i have to enable "NMC Mining" at the accout page to enable Merged Mining or is it NMC only than ?

If you enable "NMC Mining" you will enable merged mining, "NMC only" is not possible on EclipseMC as far as I know.
Do i have to enable "NMC Mining" at the accout page to enable Merged Mining or is it NMC only than ?

edit:
Does the API return the value in MH/s or GH/s depending on the worker speed ?
Thats not really nice, cause i need to to parse the 2 cases.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Is there a way to withdrawal just the confirmed BTC

Under the "Pay Me" menu on the right of the "My Account" page, click "BTC" under "My BTC as".
thanks

Yeah, eu is directed at US3 at the moment, until I can find a reasonably priced host in the EU.  Everyone wants so much for a basic server, which is all I'd need for the getwork server, it's pretty crazy.

Can you PM me with the specs (CPU,RAM,Disk, B/W) you need, and I'll PM you with a quote and service details. BTC payment accepted.
figured I would BUMP your post since it was buried on the bottom of the last page
Activity: 313
Merit: 251
Third score
Yeah, eu is directed at US3 at the moment, until I can find a reasonably priced host in the EU.  Everyone wants so much for a basic server, which is all I'd need for the getwork server, it's pretty crazy.

Can you PM me with the specs (CPU,RAM,Disk, B/W) you need, and I'll PM you with a quote and service details. BTC payment accepted.
legendary
Oh, sorry... they are all equidistant from EU Smiley
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
Naturally.  But I didn't mean to hijack cyberlync's original question re: which is closest to eu?
legendary
edit: Which server is the closest to Europe by the way? Or are they all located at the same place?
My guess?  eu.eclipsemc.com  I could be wrong, though.  Wink

As far as I recall the eu server was cancelled due to the hosting prices, the ip is the same as us3.
Activity: 150
us3.eclipsemc.com is open for testing.  Port 8337.

Let me know if anyone encounters any problems. 

I just switched to US3.  There aren't any immediate problems.  I'll report back late tonight or tomorrow morning. 
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
edit: Which server is the closest to Europe by the way? Or are they all located at the same place?
My guess?  eu.eclipsemc.com  I could be wrong, though.  Wink
Haven't tried it, will look into the whole thing tomorrow, gotta replace stock cooler on my 5870 anyway. Perhaps I will end up using cgminer, it's not that big of a difference to Phoenix.

legendary
Heh, just solved a block and I happened to be watching one of my dual GPU miners, it had 3 Rejects just after the LP/block solve and continued on mining without a delay from what I could tell.

Have you tried poclbm?  When there are miner problems, it always seem to be traced back to something in the way Phoenix is handling thing, it seems to be notorious for that. 
Using Phoenix 1.7.4 on both machines. I get higher hashrates with it than with cgminer.
legendary
Hmm, I don't see that on my miners.  I know US1 has a bit of time due to all the long poll responses streaming in, but that shouldn't be on US2 or US3. 

What miner are you using?
It seems whenever we find a block I get quite long miner idles, I set the timer to go to the back up pool if I get 15secs of idle time (up from 6 secs), and both on us2 and us3 I seem to be getting this problem. Just watched it happen...
legendary
us3.eclipsemc.com is open for testing.  Port 8337.

Let me know if anyone encounters any problems. 
Jump to: