Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 145. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Who are "da botmastaz"?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
3% donation for one week, Done.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Subliminal messages.  I see my plan has worked! Smiley
Activity: 447
Switched to 3%. Not a lot of power here, but I'd like to see EMC stay up and running Smiley
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
Seriously guys, everyone should consider donating to EMC if you're happy mining here. ABCPool peaked at 0.7% donations a while ago, you can beat that! We offer PPS though, not DGM.

And to think that ABCPool didn't even have port 80 mining until today!
LOL, so how did you get on MintCondition's forum account, Inaba?
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
Seriously guys, everyone should consider donating to EMC if you're happy mining here. ABCPool peaked at 0.7% donations a while ago, you can beat that! We offer PPS though, not DGM.

And to think that ABCPool didn't even have port 80 mining until today!
legendary
Seems to be related to CSS and how your browser parses it. 

I plan on switching everything to tables, as god intended, as soon as I find the time. Smiley  Long live tables!
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
PLEASE PUT YOUR DONATION AT 3% FOR ONE FREAKING WEEK!
I just switched to 3%... Thanks Inaba! I hope you are making enough to keep this going...
Same here.
BTW, just a slight formatting issue on the homepage, as follows:

Username is up one line, instead of being in line with the associated entry box. Firefox.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I just switched to 3%... Thanks Inaba! I hope you are making enough to keep this going...
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I'm bumping again.

C'mon guys it would be a nice thank you to Inaba for maintaining a pretty sweet pool and help keep him motivated when things are a pain in the azz.

Not that he's not doing a great job already, but let's do this!

Again, I don't know Inaba at all and have no relationship with the guy outside of these boards and mining his pool the past month or so.

I just believe there are too many "takers" sometimes in bitcoin and we should support those that contribute positively.

Changed it from 1% to 5% for the next days. Hope it helps, even if I just have ~1.5 Ghash

Greetz and THX!
NetworkerZ
Activity: 262
Dubs Get
this pool looks good, I'll try it asap
legendary
To those on the 9009 port on us1.  I will be disabling that port soon, please move to us2 or us3 on port 8337.

There's still quite a few people mining on it surprisingly!

Thanks for the increased donation, guys!  Up to .52%, highest it's ever been!
Activity: 271
wow yochdog found 2 blocks in a row #164048(433) and 25 minutes later #164050(434) wat are the chances
I'm going to pretend this wasn't a rhetorical question. Given a block, the chance that it will be found by the same miner as the previous block is the sum of squares of each miner's hashrate, divided by the square of the pool's total hashrate. Extrapolating from the data available about top miners I estimate the former to be about 5700 (Gh/s)^2, so the probability is 5700 / 500^2 ~ 2.3%. If the pool finds on average 7 blocks per day, then the chance there will be an occurrence of this event (two blocks in a row by the same miner) in a day is very roughly 7 times that, which is 16%.

thank you sir
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
wow yochdog found 2 blocks in a row #164048(433) and 25 minutes later #164050(434) wat are the chances
I'm going to pretend this wasn't a rhetorical question.

Not a rhetorical question? wat are the chances
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
I'm going to pretend this wasn't a rhetorical question. Given a block, the chance that it will be found by the same miner as the previous block is the sum of squares of each miner's hashrate, divided by the square of the pool's total hashrate. Extrapolating from the data available about top miners I estimate the former to be about 5700 (Gh/s)^2, so the probability is 5700 / 500^2 ~ 2.3%. If the pool finds on average 7 blocks per day, then the chance there will be an occurrence of this event (two blocks in a row by the same miner) in a day is very roughly 7 times that, which is 16%.
Activity: 226
I'm bumping again.

C'mon guys it would be a nice thank you to Inaba for maintaining a pretty sweet pool and help keep him motivated when things are a pain in the azz.

Again, I don't know Inaba at all and have no relationship with the guy outside of these boards and mining his pool the past month or so.

I just believe there are too many "takers" sometimes in bitcoin and we should support those that contribute positively.

done.
I'm bumping again.

done

done

although at my speed I can't say its much help
Activity: 150
I'm bumping again.

done
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
I'm bumping again.

Jump to: