Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 215. (Read 499484 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I tried +65XXXXXXXX, 65XXXXXXXX both not working for me.
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
I thought someone said they had it working there?  Maybe not?

Is there a problem with that location?

Not me, I was talking to Sabe about gmail alert.

I have mine set to +65xxxxxxxx did not get the block completed notification earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I thought someone said they had it working there?  Maybe not?

Is there a problem with that location?
  • SMS Notifications on failed miner, payouts, account changes and solved blocks
  • Payouts in BTC or directly with Paypal in USD
  • Mobile pages for viewing on your mobile devices
  • On Demand payouts
  • Automatic payouts
Hi
is this above for for EU residents too or only for US?
TIA

It's for everyone.  Obviously, I've not been able to test every country, but has been tested working in Italy, Singapore, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Austria (I think) - it should work for nearly every country, so long as you format your mobile number properly for international SMS.

Hmmm, who has it working in Singapore?
Activity: 42
Are you talking about each share individually or a aggregate of each score per miner?

Well, actually I was talking about individual shares. Of course that's a few 100 MiB for longer rounds. But it would be enough to keep them online for 10 days or so. And they compress really well. The individual shares are needed to check if the scoring works. And I think the pool will change to difficulty-2-shares somewhen anyway, that would again half the size.

Of course that should not hinder you to also provide nice aggregated statistics.  Wink

[edit:] Maybe I could volunteer then to write some python or perl script that does some statistics on the dump file if there are requests.
Activity: 25
Just joined.  Was in the Ars pool, but the SMPPS is boring.  300 MH/s heading your way.  Wink

Joined a few days ago. Figured I'd let my presence be known here as well, and give the thread a little bump.

Another 330 MH/s to add to the growing number.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Just joined.  Was in the Ars pool, but the SMPPS is boring.  300 MH/s heading your way.  Wink
legendary
c is .001 and f is (-$c)/(1-$c)
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
On the scoring, what values are you using for c and f (as described by Meni's system)?
legendary
Are you talking about each share individually or a aggregate of each score per miner?  There would be thousands of shares per user and going through them would be pretty crazy.  I could put together an aggregate output on a per miner basis (I had already planned on doing this in graph form, anyway).

So let me know if you're talking about individual shares.  I have no problem doing that, but with 1 million plus shares per block on average I don't see any realistic way to do that in an output on an individual share basis.  I could maybe output the last n shares with a hashed username or something if individual shares are desired. 

I'm certainly open to any suggestions though.
Activity: 42
Ok, finished rewriting all the scoring code in C from PHP and it's running on all servers (US, EU and PACRIM).

Can anyone more familiar with Meni's scoring system tell me what data is valuable to you as far as output goes? I will make an output for blocks like Continuum after a block is completed, but is there other scoring data that is valuable/interesting to know?

I think it would be enough to put the score next to every share. It should be possible for everyone to recognize it's own shares. So you would publish the parameters for the algorithm (I know, you already did, but on the homepage or somewhere where it can be easily found) and how the miner can identify it's shares. I think that just hashing the workers user name would be anonymous enough.

With this information everyone can verify that every share got the right score and if the relation of his/her sum of scores and the payout conform. Actually, I never did that yet. But that's because I assumed that Meni himself checked this at Continuum.  Smiley
legendary
Well, I like to be as open as possible without compromising private data.

Also - I haven't forgotten about the API on your output Koop - I got bogged down with this scoring thing, but I should have that fixed either tonight or early this week.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
I'm good with just knowing it's being used. Cheers!
legendary
Ok, finished rewriting all the scoring code in C from PHP and it's running on all servers (US, EU and PACRIM).

Can anyone more familiar with Meni's scoring system tell me what data is valuable to you as far as output goes? I will make an output for blocks like Continuum after a block is completed, but is there other scoring data that is valuable/interesting to know?
legendary
  • On Demand payouts
  • Automatic payouts
Hi
TIA

It's for everyone.  Obviously, I've not been able to test every country, but has been tested working in Italy, Singapore, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Austria (I think) - it should work for nearly every country, so long as you format your mobile number properly for international SMS.
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
solving blocks in a timely fashion is the coolest

'monkey

I think it will be tradition that every alternate blocks are solved in a very short time.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
  • On Demand payouts
  • Automatic payouts
Hi
TIA
legendary
How exactly does the scoring system work on this pool?  Based on the last two blocks since I joined it seems like it is standard proportional:

1957326    Confirmed    21739    0.55532395
49166    Confirmed    1109            1.12781190

In both cases my reward is exactly my shares / total number of shares * 50. 

The scoring system is running in tandem with the proportional system at the moment.  The payouts are based on proportional until I am sure the score system is paying out properly.  I am currently working on the output like Continuum has/had that someone requested earlier and I should have it functioning tonight - it will display the scoring pay vs your proportional pay.  Once everyone is satisfied that it's correct and proper I'll cut out the proportional and rely solely on scoring.
legendary
The primary DNS was down today for about 6 hours, but the secondary should have kicked in just fine.  I'm not sure why it would be timing out - ns4 was down actually, but ns3 should have responded in it's place.
Jump to: