Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 37. (Read 499597 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
You need BFGMiner or the latest CGMiner and you'll need to point to port 3333... all servers SHOULD work, though mdude77 says he can only connect on US1, which is strange since all the servers run the same codebase.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
So does Stratum run on all servers?

Or do I need to point to specific server and port?

do I need a specific program?

Stratum saves me on downloads/uploads?

I'm still a little unsure on this whole thing.

I've seen it's on us1 only, but I don't think that's confirmed.

Change your miner to point to port 3333 and see if it says stratum.

yes, it'll save you boatloads of bandwidth.

M
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
So does Stratum run on all servers?

Or do I need to point to specific server and port?

do I need a specific program?

Stratum saves me on downloads/uploads?

I'm still a little unsure on this whole thing.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
I fixed the OP.  Thanks!

What happens when you try to connect to US2 or 3?

I'd tell you but I wasn't able yet to find any cgminer logs. Does cgminer create logs?
So far I can only tell that us2 and us3 show up as dead in the cgminer pool list.
I can also setup a tcp connection to us2 and us3 on port 3333 (simple telnet connection).
legendary
I fixed the OP.  Thanks!

What happens when you try to connect to US2 or 3?
Activity: 527
Inaba, I think your OP is wrong. It says stratum is on port 3334 but it seems to be on port 3333.

edit: and stratum only works on us1 for me.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptopreneur
I found 2 blocks and got paid less than a 1/4 of the total coins.  Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
This isn't a troll or anything but...

Code:
Blocks Found: 10

Paid Out: 228.68

Does this make me REALLY LUCKY, or just underpaid?

o.0
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
I'm looking at your account and I see a balance of 0.57876095 and an unconfirmed balance of 0.79962099 ... which seems right in line with what it should be.  You seem to be cycling through as one would expect on blocks. 

Could you elaborate on exactly what you're seeing?  Maybe there's a display error somehow? 

Worst case, email or PM me your password and I will login and as you and check it out. 
It's probably alright, just it was odd to see 11 hours of no confirmed blocks added to the confirmed amount.
So I received a payment at 2012-11-29 21:45:02, which would have cleared the confirmed balance
The next morning, at about 9am, the confirmed balance still showed 0.
Maybe though that time coincided with a long round(s) and no blocks were confirmed in that time?
legendary
I'm looking at your account and I see a balance of 0.57876095 and an unconfirmed balance of 0.79962099 ... which seems right in line with what it should be.  You seem to be cycling through as one would expect on blocks. 

Could you elaborate on exactly what you're seeing?  Maybe there's a display error somehow? 

Worst case, email or PM me your password and I will login and as you and check it out. 
legendary
This is not OK.
What does the Block Status page say as far as that goes?

All blocks going back to the 26th show some value to them.
Maybe no blocks reached 120 confirmations over that time? Seems doubtful though.
Username there is... p_shep.
legendary
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Actual shares at the actual number of shares submitted, at any difficulty.  Diff1 shares are the equivalent number of diff1 shares, which is what everyone is paid against.

With the advent of variable difficulty shares, we needed a baseline way to account for shares, and sticking with the diff1 shares seems the most obvious and efficient solution.

Which way is the my share column calculated?
legendary
Actual shares at the actual number of shares submitted, at any difficulty.  Diff1 shares are the equivalent number of diff1 shares, which is what everyone is paid against.

With the advent of variable difficulty shares, we needed a baseline way to account for shares, and sticking with the diff1 shares seems the most obvious and efficient solution.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
On your block stats page I see diff 1 shares and actual.  What is the difference between the two?
legendary
What does the Block Status page say as far as that goes?
legendary
This is not OK.
Yep, but even if they weren't there'd still be some small amount coming in due to the DGM.
legendary
Hmm... not sure what would be the cause of that.  Are you sure your miners are connected to the EMC servers and not another pool?
legendary
This is not OK.
Something seems a bit off with payment (though perhaps not)
My last payment was last night, 10pm PCT. Up until a short while ago I still had 0 confirmed balance. So for about 11 hours, I've had 0 from confirmed solved blocks. Doesn't seem quite right.
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
12133 accepted
9 rejected
0.0074178%

Thats right US1 Rejects with Stratum less then 100th of a %
Pages:
Jump to: