Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 43. (Read 499597 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
US1 is currently set to 20 spm over a 180 second test window.  You are connected to US1 and not seeing an adjustment even at almost twice that?

Although... now that I think about it, that makes sense, if you aren't doubling the target then you won't get to 2 very often, since it would bring you in under 20 SPM otherwise, so I think that makes sense.

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Nope, they are still holding on to my funds.  @#%#@$ Paypal. 

Con - are you seeing what you should be seeing or are you still experiencing a problem?
Depends on what you define as a problem. It hovers mostly around diff 1 and occasionally rises to diff 2 at 37 shares per minute. But you said your target share rate is 30pm for US1 which I thought you said originally was slated for 20pm.
legendary
Nope, they are still holding on to my funds.  @#%#@$ Paypal. 

Con - are you seeing what you should be seeing or are you still experiencing a problem?
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
Inaba, did PayPal ever give you back your money when they froze everything? Just curious.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Spoke to soon, she's back up Tongue
Website is down?

Machines are still hashing on EMC
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
My bad. Got lost in the noise.
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
My rig still hovers at diff 1 on emc1 despite submitting ~37 shares per minute. I thought it was trying to keep shares below 20/m?
Yeah, US1 is set at I think 30 SPM target over a 3 minute period, so that's about right. 

On another note, I am going to try moving the DB in a few minutes, so the website will go offline.  Mining nodes should remain up though.
I'm not saying there isn't a problem, but this was his response a while back, and I don't know if he made it before you edited your post to say "nvm it took a while but went up to 2."  I think it was originally set to 20, and I looked for the post where he mentioned the changed numbers, but couldn't find it.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
My rig still hovers at diff 1 on emc1 despite submitting ~37 shares per minute. I thought it was trying to keep shares below 20/m?
I could have sworn it was vain. Vein is the thing blood flows through, vane is a portion of a propeller/impeller assembly or a banner to tell wind direction, vain is either idle and useless or conceited.
That's the one!
Smiley
RHA
Activity: 392
I don't have anyone on ignore.
It's a pity. There are a few people (in another threads), which obviously should have been on your ignore list.
You wouldn't waste time feeding the trolls.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
When you say the total worker hashrate, you mean the hashrate of all the workers combined?  

Yes, precisely that.

As for the time stamp... I'm not sure how I could make it not subjective to the server, since it has to use the clock.  Share processing can affect the last time your worker is deemed active as well.  The server syncs with NTP every few hours, so if your time is off from the server time, and the share processing delay does not account for it, are you synced with a time server somewhere?

If you listed it in "time since", instead of a timestamp, while it would be subjective to the server, it means something locally.  As in, 5min 30sec ago is 5min 30sec ago, regardless of whether it's my clock or your clock.  Whereas if it says "21:12:30", that's 6.5 mins ago for me, but might be 4.5 mins ago for you.  See the difference?

You are not on ignore by any means, I don't have anyone on ignore.

Thanks!

M
legendary
When you say the total worker hashrate, you mean the hashrate of all the workers combined? 

As for the time stamp... I'm not sure how I could make it not subjective to the server, since it has to use the clock.  Share processing can affect the last time your worker is deemed active as well.  The server syncs with NTP every few hours, so if your time is off from the server time, and the share processing delay does not account for it, are you synced with a time server somewhere?

You are not on ignore by any means, I don't have anyone on ignore.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Could you put a total worker hash rate in the API?  Right now there is a value for each worker, but it's not raw, which makes adding it up difficult.  Adding a new row for totals would be great.

Also, could you change the "last work submitted" to a value that isn't subjective to your server?  Right now it returns a date/time stamp.  Apparently your server is about 2 mins different from mine, because the timestamp works out to 2+ mins old, when on your web server, it says a few seconds.  (active workers).

Thanks.

Could someone quote me please?  I don't think Inaba has ever replied to me, I get the sneaky suspicion I got on his ignore list somehow.

M

Inaba doesn't ignore his miners. He is an extremely busy beaver though, so he might have missed your post when the new page started.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Could you put a total worker hash rate in the API?  Right now there is a value for each worker, but it's not raw, which makes adding it up difficult.  Adding a new row for totals would be great.

Also, could you change the "last work submitted" to a value that isn't subjective to your server?  Right now it returns a date/time stamp.  Apparently your server is about 2 mins different from mine, because the timestamp works out to 2+ mins old, when on your web server, it says a few seconds.  (active workers).

Thanks.

Could someone quote me please?  I don't think Inaba has ever replied to me, I get the sneaky suspicion I got on his ignore list somehow.

M
Note the correct word is vane
I could have sworn it was vain. Vein is the thing blood flows through, vane is a portion of a propeller/impeller assembly or a banner to tell wind direction, vain is either idle and useless or conceited.
*facepalm*  That's why I almost never correct people publicly.  I did know that it was the root of the word vanity, but I didn't double-check my spelling (I knew what a vein was, and I know what a vane is, but oh well).
Activity: 445
+1
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Do our names get encoded into the solved block? If not, can it?

I feel the urge to be a little vein Smiley
Luke-Jr has mentioned BFGMiner's ability to do this in a few places (including the BFGMiner thread, obviously).  Note the correct word is vane, but if you are willing to use BFGMiner, then you should, theoretically be able to do this.  Since the pool is anonymous, it wouldn't make sense for the pool to do it for you even if it was a normal thing.

Do our names get encoded into the solved block? If not, can it?

I feel the urge to be a little vein Smiley
Luke-Jr has mentioned BFGMiner's ability to do this in a few places (including the BFGMiner thread, obviously).  Note the correct word is vane, but if you are willing to use BFGMiner, then you should, theoretically be able to do this.  Since the pool is anonymous, it wouldn't make sense for the pool to do it for you even if it was a normal thing.
Pages:
Jump to: