Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 47. (Read 499597 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Ok, emails should be fixed now, I found the problem.

Thanks - it's working for me now again.

(Sorry for not replying sooner.  I've been off of the forums for a few days.)
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
I solved 2 blocks today Smiley

I'm a lucky bastard Cheesy
Activity: 150
My miners don't show US1 going down today?
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Speaking of missing emails...  I am not getting notifications of when one of my miners goes offline.  (I used to.)  I'm on gmail.com.

me too. same goes with sms.

been like that the last 6-7 days
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
I think US1 was working for me.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Yeah, confirmed US1 was down for a little under 3 hours according to my miners. Seems to be running smoothly now though.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
"Everything" was down earlier for about 3 hours approx.

The pool "hung" after a block was found and did not accept new shares, it just did not respond.

The website was up though.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Activity: 164
Look ARROUND!
Was down earlier. Seems to.work now
legendary
No, US1 should not have had any issues.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
was US1 having issues as well? got notification that my miners were down (multiple connections)
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
US2 and US3 will be back up shortly.

I have the new hardware to move US2 to another DC.  Just need to get it built and installed.
ty, i love this kind of encouragement Smiley
i always feel sick when i see like nobody is doing it like u/me (well i dont have a pool, but you know what im talking about Wink).
legendary
US2 and US3 will be back up shortly.

I have the new hardware to move US2 to another DC.  Just need to get it built and installed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Did something change with the pool around 8am EST? BFGMiner suddenly stopped working and I have had to switch to cgminer. I get no error, it just causes the app to lock up and become unkillable. It is listed as defunct in the ps listing after trying to kill or press ctrl+c.
Could you make a debug log of this?
Code:
bfgminer --debuglog 2>debug.log

Luke, I ran bfgminer with the debug log yesterday morning and so far it has not frozen up.
If it happens again, I will send you log files. Aside from this problem, it has been noticeably more stable than cgminer and continues to use 5%+ less electricity.

I would normally blame problems with my hardware but this was happening on both of my rigs and all cards. Perhaps it was some kind of network related problems. During the issue my cable internet was working fine otherwise.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
69.195.155.226:8337 down again :S
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Did something change with the pool around 8am EST? BFGMiner suddenly stopped working and I have had to switch to cgminer. I get no error, it just causes the app to lock up and become unkillable. It is listed as defunct in the ps listing after trying to kill or press ctrl+c.

How could you bear to have to do that - must have been terrible ...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Could you make a debug log of this?
Code:
bfgminer --debuglog 2>debug.log
Activity: 784
Merit: 101

legendary
Hi, I am using cgminer 2.7.5 now, connected to server 3.

why is the the pool showing only 50% of my ghash?  should be 10gh

my local hashpower is ok and my utility is around 30.

I noticed a lot of these messages:

[2012-10-13 12:50:16] Rejected f7dcbe25.ca8236c2 ICA 2 pool 0 (high-hash)

anything that I can do here?

You might try upgrading your CGMiner... that rejected message tells me it might not be understanding >diff1 shares.  Although I thought 2.7.5 did...  Hmm. 
Pages:
Jump to: