Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 58. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.
Whats the Hostname of vardiff ? vardiff.eclipsemc.com does not work.

The is also other:
http://diff10.eclipsemc.com:8337/
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Whats the Hostname of vardiff ? vardiff.eclipsemc.com does not work.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Hell yeah! After nearly a year of mining, I finally mined my first block! Didn't think I was going to ever get one with 2.3GH/s.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Yeah, US1 and VarDiff should be fine, US2 and US3 are having some trouble... well the servers are fine, but the network is having trouble.  I have a trouble ticket open with the DC... it's like only certain ports are being blocked, so it might be a DDoS either with the pool as a target or someone else and the DC has put in some strange filtering... I'll know more soon.

US3 just started working for me again.

Why do people DDoS a mining pool? Inaba does not have controversal politics from what I have seen.

extortion?

Well, there has been a botnet miner just recently, who got his account suspended. Perhaps someone is butthurt.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Yeah, US1 and VarDiff should be fine, US2 and US3 are having some trouble... well the servers are fine, but the network is having trouble.  I have a trouble ticket open with the DC... it's like only certain ports are being blocked, so it might be a DDoS either with the pool as a target or someone else and the DC has put in some strange filtering... I'll know more soon.

US3 just started working for me again.

Why do people DDoS a mining pool? Inaba does not have controversal politics from what I have seen.

extortion?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Activity: 173
power problems maybe, like what happened before
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
us1 and diff10 are okay
for me all dead, and I'm in the same building  Huh
Activity: 173
us1 and diff10 are okay
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
pool is getting attacked?  Shocked all servers unavailable  Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
In the thread OP it still lists Paypal for Anonymous PPS. I assume that needs changed to Dwolla or removed?
legendary
Maybe it's some sort of unforseen interaction.  I will investigate that avenue as well
Yeah, not sure what is up with that.  I will take a look at it and see what's up.

Just guessing here, but could it be possible that the vardiff thing somehow doesn't work too well with the merged mining?
legendary
Yeah, not sure what is up with that.  I will take a look at it and see what's up.
Whoa, what's up with the namecoins? I see large amounts of invalids, just bad luck?
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
legendary
I got my 'roo beater out now...
donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Another invalid block. Makes two in 2 days. Just bad luck?

I saw Graet running away from the EMC servers with a grin on his face... Now I'm not sayin' he done nothin' but I'm just sayin'...

Inaba, keep Graet away from the servers.
Just sayin'...
Pages:
Jump to: