Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 60. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why is it so damn hot in here?
With regards to the stales after LP, you have submit-stale on in CGMiner and you likely have a high queue (which was already mentioned) so when you combine those two, you have lots of stales after an LP.

Diff10 is still diff10, I haven't had a chance to change the code on that server.

No, I don't have submit stale forced on, and I have my queue set to 1.  As I said earlier, it's only EMC that I'm getting this problem with.  So if your seeing them as stales, it's because EMC is telling CGminer to submit stales.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Ok, I switch 10diff to VarDiff now, so vardiff is running on both the original Vardiff server and on the 10diff server.  Assuming all goes well for 10diff over the next day or two, I'll roll it out to the rest of the servers.

Please report any problems.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Inaba, any idea why I'm getting a massive string of rejects after every LP?  It has brought my reject rate up to about 10% now, which is totally unacceptable.  I'm not having the same problem with any other pool I use (about 5 others), so it is something specific to EMC.

I saw this also when I first started using the variable difficulty server.
I reduced it by lowering my Qued Work Items setting to 2. I have tried it with a setting of 1 and I didn't get any unable to get work errors but I felt better about leaving it at 2.

I'm using cgminer 2.6.5 on Ubuntu.

Try 2.7.5 ... there are a lot of changes (in the NEWS file) since 2.6.5
Q setting shouldn't normally need to be touched any more.
legendary
With regards to the stales after LP, you have submit-stale on in CGMiner and you likely have a high queue (which was already mentioned) so when you combine those two, you have lots of stales after an LP.

Diff10 is still diff10, I haven't had a chance to change the code on that server.
Activity: 339
dafq is goin on
Hey Inaba, diff10 server is still diff10 or dynamic already?
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Inaba, any idea why I'm getting a massive string of rejects after every LP?  It has brought my reject rate up to about 10% now, which is totally unacceptable.  I'm not having the same problem with any other pool I use (about 5 others), so it is something specific to EMC.

I saw this also when I first started using the variable difficulty server.
I reduced it by lowering my Qued Work Items setting to 2. I have tried it with a setting of 1 and I didn't get any unable to get work errors but I felt better about leaving it at 2.

I'm using cgminer 2.6.5 on Ubuntu.

Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?
Activity: 476
Six hours for an invalid.

Ouch!

Now that is bad luck.
legendary
Try it now, it should work.
Activity: 336
Great!  Glad to hear it... slowly working the bugs out of the SMS system Smiley

Hey, I can't get back into my account - forgot the password and whenever I do the "forgot password" page it tells me I got the reCaptcha incorrect... which isn't very surprising seeing as no captcha loads on the forgot password page for me  Cheesy
legendary
Great!  Glad to hear it... slowly working the bugs out of the SMS system Smiley
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
email is working now, thansk Inaba  Smiley. Sms is still no go. My account was locked since I've changed added back my email address, and as soon as it got unlocked, I received an sms alert. It's all working fine now, thanks a lot Inaba  Cheesy
legendary
US1 and Diff10 (same server) lost power for some reason.  US2 and US3 are/were fine.  The website also lost power.  No shares were lost or anything, and everything is back now.  I will be adding one more US server in the near future and then a new EU and PACRIM server as well.

Please let me know if something isn't right, but it should all be back to normal now.
Activity: 372
I can ping the pool OK, but I can't authenticate to @208.110.68.114?  Is there anything wrong?

Looks like the static IP address is changed, so I switched my miner to the domain us2.eclipsemc.com
Activity: 372
I can ping the pool OK, but I can't authenticate to @208.110.68.114?  Is there anything wrong?
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
I'm just curious:  why are you guys using direct SMS notification?

If you set up notification from Eclipse to a Gmail address you can set up an automatic notification filter to send a text message.  I do this now with a stock trading service I subscribe to.  Works great.
Activity: 344
Ok... I just made a change, see if that fixes it.

The last email was good -- just received one of them.  Thanks.
legendary
Ok... I just made a change, see if that fixes it.
Activity: 344
Gah two?  Well, can't say as I'm not thorough!  

I'm not sure how you would be receiving two though.  What was the last double one you received?

Here's the latest for "Subject: BTC Block #197782 has been solved!":

Code:
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by eclipsemc.com (8.14.4/8.14.4/Debian-2ubuntu1) with ESMTP id q881q22N021682
for <--->; Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:52:02 -0500
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:52:02 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by eclipsemc.com (8.14.4/8.14.4/Debian-2ubuntu1) with ESMTP id q881q2rV021679
for <--->; Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:52:02 -0500
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:52:02 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
legendary
Gah two?  Well, can't say as I'm not thorough!  

I'm not sure how you would be receiving two though.  What was the last double one you received?

BlackPrapor: There is a routing issue with your SMS carrier and they are working on the issue now.  I will update you once I get word back from them.
Pages:
Jump to: