Pages:
Author

Topic: $12000 to invest in long term. Which coin? :D - page 55. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Well, why not, a very good idea. In cases of investment in Litecoin, an Ethereum, Bitcoin - you have a very small chance to lose your money. I can not guarantee that it does not exist at all, it is, but very small. So I think for a start it would be the safest way to invest
Activity: 196
Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term?
How long should I hold it?

Is there a risk that I might lose it all?

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?

Yes, of course you can lose your money. But I can increase them if you do it right. Litecoin is a great option. It is also worth to look at Neo and Qash.
Activity: 280
buy different coins invest in ether and some minexcoin and park them and get interest and invest in some new ico like morpheus.network
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

Long-term investment needs 2-3 years to see the results. But with the $ 12000 you invest in LTC, it will be profitable, but if I have that money I will invest in projects that are cheap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I'd definitely diversify it.

ETH / BTC are pretty good coins for the long term future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
If I decided to invest 12000 $, then the entire amount I'd split it into 3 parts. 1/3 I would have invested in bitcoins, Ethereum 1/3 in and 1/3 in some kind of ICO.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I think Ethereum is quite potential and you can invest in it for a long time without fear of failure. It appears mostly in large projects, trading floors and in the Altcoin market. So it will probably replace Bitcoin in the future
Activity: 156
 My dear respectable all senior brother and sister,by the way *great bunty* I am in New this forms but I expect

1-bitcoin cash---------20% =$2400
           2- ethereum - - - - - - 20%=$2400
           3-litecoin-----------------30%=$3600
           4-BNB---------------------10%=$1200
           5-DKKT----------------------5%=$600
           6-LUA-------——-----------5%=$600
           7-ADA-—-------------------5%=$600
           8-XVG-—-------------------2.5=$300
           9-TRON--------------------2.5=$300
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Invest 40% of your money in BTC and ETH and other 60% in different coins out of top 10-20. To my mind it is a good habbit to deversify. It can save your money in future. So if I were you I would invest $2000 in BTC and $2000 in ETH. Andthen one altcoin-$1000. Something like this
1. Litecoin
2. Monero
3. NEO
4. EOS
5. Stellar
6. Waves.
And the rest of you money you can try to invest in different ICO.
Araw ICO
I would invest in the most reliable coins that are at the moment bitcoin,ethereum. And maybe a couple more coins .Perhaps the remaining funds would be invested in new projects
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Invest in Electroneum and Ethereum. New projects on the Ethereum, Electroneum is mobile mining, that's the future. Don't invst in ICO as it really risky.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
For long term, first should be Bitcoin because no amtter what happens in future Bitcoin is still going to continue to play a significant role, I will then add Ethereum, NEO and ICON to it. I believe these projects are going to be a good long term investment, because most projects in the space now are just for speculation
Activity: 140

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

Litecoin is a not bad idea. more you can buy now nem, eth, knc, wabi, mod, capp, and off course investing in some ICO. For example in Velix.ID ICO. Very interesting project and a good team.
Activity: 56
lisk
ltc
neo
xrp
eth
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
If you want to invest in long term, I recommend investing in Bitcoin. I firmly believe that it will rise sharply by the end of this year. One more time it will go through the limit, so invest in it as soon as its price is still low
Merit: 3
Diversify your portfolio. Never put all egss in one basket! I would pick: NEO, Stellar, ICX and STRATIS - all are very cheap now and will bring you good return.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
For long term you have to check how many coins can be sold at the time when your "long term" is finished.
Activity: 457
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
Big amount investment almost Bitcoin.
I support bitcoin very much, but I have no more capital for buying bitcoin. Bitcoin old rise up graph is very nice. So in future bitcoin price up more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
For long term investments, you really want to pick the most trusted ones not to lose some funds from your pocket. For this you can pick the ones below and you won't regret for this surely:

WAVES
ETHEREUM
XEM
MONETHA
SONM
Activity: 23
Long term investment that will bring profits, I would say ETH, if you are looking to invest in a coin and forget about it for at least a year. Bitcoin can also be consodered but we are seeing an uptrend so I wouldn't rush to put money now. If someone asks me to put my money in the most safest place, I wouldn't choose anything but ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: