Pages:
Author

Topic: $12000 to invest in long term. Which coin? :D - page 53. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Pinkdate ICO starts in 2 weeks. I'm going big on it I think.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
I will divide this amount into three parts and would buy such coins like Neo, Ripple and Tron.According to me these coins has great potential.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I think u have better altcoins than litecoin, also Litecoin has very high price right now. I think its better to invest in other altcoins with low price like: ARK, KOMODO, STRATIS, WAVES, SYSCOIN, SIA ETC...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I would divide this sum into 5 parts and would buy such coins: NEO, Monero, PIVX, ripple, TRON. It seems to me that these are very promising coins now.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
There is really no safe investment but I recommend an investment in the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap. Take your time, study them and Invest wisely.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA, NEM, maybe some in TRON, Tether, Verge, Doge(lol), 0x, Golem
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Don't bet on one coin, the best option  is buying an index of crypto, or top 10-50 cryptocurrencies, in this case you will suceed
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I think Litceoin has very high price right now, I think its better to invest in other cryptocurrency with low price like Komodo, Syscoin, Waves, Stratis they ll have very bright future.
Activity: 132
2018 will be year of smart contracts, and u have a lot of altcoin with low price even they have awesome project and team, I can suggest u to invest in Stratis for long term u ll have very big profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
In your place I would invest all the money in that one because it's risky. Ideally, split the entire budget into 12 investments, and for a long time and would be determined immediately, what is the threshold of profit you want to get.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
First study about coin like products, volume, growth, then you got some idea about that coins then you try to invest that coins, check this coins looks good growth in future ETH,LTC,XRP,XVG
if I own the altcoin coins that I like best and very well suited to invest my money yes in ethereum coins. because I believe that ethereum coins will give me a big advantage
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
The safest coins for long-term investments are bitcoin and ethereum.
But in your place, I would buy bitcoin, and then sell it at a price of $ 20-25,000 and buy a few altcoins-neo,waves,eos,ada.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
40% btc
40% eth
5% ltc
5%neo
5% iota
3% Eos
2% Nebl
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Yeah, there's a very high risk you'll never get your money back. I would advise you to invest in a few coins. For example LTC, DASH, ETH and NEO.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Invest only in long term coins like ETH, NEO or even BTC. Don't try to gamble your money. If you still wanna take some high risk then invest in any legit ICO. Contact the team about your investment they might give you more discount exclusively for you if you invest in pre-ico stages. Again this is high risk opportunity.
Activity: 238
Try to invest in the Ethereum, if you have the courage. The income will get crazy. Or use a safe, but useless tactic - everywhere by little, then ok. With good wishes!  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term?
How long should I hold it?
Is there a risk that I might lose it all?
I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh
I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?

If I were you I would better pick such projects as NEO, Ethereum and Cardano. I do believe that the long-term investment here will sure bring its best and coolest results. I keep all these coins and wish to buy more of them.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
BTC and ETH. These are the two most promising coins for investing.
Activity: 224
I think in the ethereum! Bitcoin has been very unstable recently, it is falling, it is growing, and people's interest in it is lost. A lot of new alternatives.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
I would buy Bitcoin, Etherium, Neo, Ripple. But I'm more of an amateur investing in ICO companies, because if you choose a good ICO, the profit is much larger.
Pages:
Jump to: