Pages:
Author

Topic: $12000 to invest in long term. Which coin? :D - page 60. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Prioritize on investing in bitcoin and ethereum, these coins are for long term investments and you can count on them. Trust the potential of those two primary coins before even investing on other altcoins, which you are able to identify once you actually research on which campaigns are doing great.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Well the best coin to invest for long term with that amount would be ethereum. Why? because ethereum has a low risk of dropping because there are too many already erc20 token out there which are based in ethereum so the demand for ether is still high.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Well i seriously believe in XSpec it might be one of the best coins out there. Bit underrated tho. It like monero just better ;-) and still at a good market price

Yes it has gone down a lot recently so is a good price- my reasoning for liking this coin started with this article- the diagram comparing the different privacy coins shows the potential.
https://medium.com/@CryptoHODLERS/xspec-is-it-a-gem-891c42a69dbb

I also mailed a member of the team on this forum and found him to be open and honest. The team behind this coin seem genuine much like Charlie Lee of Litecoin (which was on around $200 when I last looked!)

XSPEC has huge potential IMHO
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
If you target long term profit, in my opinion I would invest in strong crypto, like Bitcoin , Ether, ETC, NEO, you sure it will go up, and you don't take too much risk
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term?
How long should I hold it?

Is there a risk that I might lose it all?

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?
For me there are many coins to invest for a long term period of time but first you need to have a keen check of that coin before you are going to trade. Because sometimes we cannot hit our goal in trading because we fail on the coin we invested in so we must make a careful study for it. You can ask for an expert or a friend you can trust.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
it seems like every investment will be risky, but I advise you to invest in various altcoins, such as bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoins. I think you should invest in the long run.
Activity: 462

I think you better put it in ethereum or ripple,
they are both very good for the long term and very clear in the top position after the bitcoin.
30% GVT
30% DIVX
40% LTC
Activity: 54
i would invest it in a coin that offers a return when owning it.
Activity: 55
I would advise you to invest something like this:
20% in Ethereum;
30% in NEO;
30% in EOS;
20% to paticipate ico;
I think that it is necessary to make long-term investments in these crypto-currencies.
Activity: 49
Don't invest in one coin.
LTC is a good coin , but you can invest in ETH , Waves too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
i see in market cap bitcoin, bitcoincash, NXT, waves have potential, if you want invest, i think thats coins is the best place for invest in longterm. if you not sure doing research about thats coins first
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
If u are new here i want to do some suggestion to u. If u want to have stable profit u need to do 50% daily trading (short term) and with 50% long term. For long term I ll sugest u Komodo, Stratis and Syscoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Really hard to say, since there is no clear 100% safe investment.

With that being said, a lot of people think 2018 will be the year of coins like eth, ripples, waves, etc. But then again, they might moon until a certain point, which is still possible to profit off of but still.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io

There is no safe coin to invest because all cryptos are volatile it might go to moon or back to earth, invest at your own risk and every cypto depends on the development, news and other things so do your own research. Do not just invest learn things on the coin itself.
Activity: 57
I would buy 20 top crypto (5% of your capital per crypto).
Activity: 191
INS is a good hodler, here're the latest news from them:
✅ INS Ecosystem signs MoUs with INS leading independent manufacturers from the Netherlands!
Zijerveld, Bake Five, So Pure, and Gulden Krakeling join a number of large manufacturers that are actively exploring the possibility of using INS Ecosystem to sell their products directly to consumers.

➡️ More in our blog:
https://blog.ins.world/mous-signed-with-leading-dutch-brands-4d1f7491ea2d
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b711efdf3825663f5f1bfe004/images/18ee92ea-652a-4d5d-b379-fe24c2de73ad.jpg
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
So you should divide your investment. First of all you have enough money to buy some bitcoin, and the other cryptos, for me ETH is good enough, you can try ripple also it does not need big investment, iota maybe. it is difficult to say which altcoin will bring you profit, but you should invest in different coins, its for sure.
Activity: 117
for me it will have to be a coin with a practical and proven real world use case like power ledger or an anonymity-centric coin as privacy will always be valuable. privacy will probably be even more important going forward as governments start clamping down on crypto. i would suggest deep onion if you are a bit risk loving or monero or if you want something a bit more stable, they are both privacy coins with great futures
Merit: 106
I would advise you to pay attention to ardor. This coin is undervalued right now. By the end of 2018 it will cost you$50
Pages:
Jump to: