Pages:
Author

Topic: [130 weeks] [Updated Jul 10] LoyceV's Trust list viewer - Create your own! - page 10. (Read 22347 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Update:
Starting point of the week to avoid (slow) loading the large index page: Trust list for: Poker Player (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (702 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=2836461 or BPIP for easier navigation.

The top-navigation-bar will update in the coming hours and be completed by tomorrow.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: hugeblack (Trust: +4 / =0 / -0) (1800 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1059082, or BPIP.

Wait a few hours for the top-navigation-bar to be useful again for this week.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: LoyceV (Trust: +28 / =2 / -0) (7978 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=459836, or BPIP.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: witcher_sense (Trust: +15 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (16) 1944 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1433865, or BPIP.
legendary
Update:
Sorry for the slight delay: my fault Sad

Starting point of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: coinlocket$ (Trust: +10 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (18) 1358 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1339716, or BPIP.

The top-navigation-bar will take a few hours for the latest weeks, and more than a few day to update for the oldest weeks. At some point I'll either have to stop doing weekly updates to the navigation bar (on almost 2 million weekly Trust lists), or I'll need more processing power.
legendary
Update:
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Timelord2067 (Trust: +13 / =9 / -0) (DT1 (-6) 738 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=131361. BPIP is updated already too, the top-navigation-bar is "work in progress".
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
But the all-time record is held by this guy.
Holly molly , damn that is for sure the all time record , just have seen it now !
Dont know what he wants with that , and yes it looks like what Timelord2067 has written and its just something to manipulate the DT.
Guess it was taken some time to edit his list with all that names in there , wow !
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓

I think most if not all would agree that person is just a nutter trying to game the system in much the same way Peloso was.  Any idea how far down the list Peloso is?  I don't think they've been online for a while, but IIRC their list was moderately long...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
What was in his mind when he did that?
If I have to guess: vodka Cheesy

Loool! I had a hunch that vodka combined with Trust List creation would not be a good idea. Sacré bleu! Now look at what ~DT just did =)))

I am also not on this exclusive list, so I suggest we grieve together! How about arranging a wine-mourning day?

Amen, brother!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I don't even know if I should be proud for not including me too or to feel peevy that by ~DT's standards I am not trustworthy enough to fit in between his Top 30.389 trustworthy users. Oh well, I'll have to live with that...
I am also not on this exclusive list, so I suggest we grieve together! How about arranging a wine-mourning day?

Usually people project what they themselves lack  Grin
legendary
What was in his mind when he did that?
legendary
Just by pure curiosity, can these lists be compared? To see who has the biggest one (no matter if we talk about trust, distrust, trusted by, distrusted by)? I was wondering if there are lists even longer than this one...
That's easy: if I sort by file size, I get this:
1052100 bytes: JollyGood

So I was right! It really is biggest I've seen (of course, excepting the blacklist).

I think this guy is one of a kind: the first and only one blacklisted by you. I did not scroll to the end of his list though, as I am on mobile now. What was in his mind when he did that? I would add a facepalm emoji here.

Last week, user ~DefaultTrust added 30,389 users to his Trust list

I don't even know if I should be proud for not including me too or to feel peevy that by ~DT's standards I am not trustworthy enough to fit in between his Top 30.389 trustworthy users. Oh well, I'll have to live with that...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
LoyceV, please tell me why someone added another person to their trust list?
Is it because of the contribution, is it because they are honest in their trade, or is it because they are paid, and is it because they know each other [friends].

I excluded [~] one because of his carelessness in making decisions, I thought it would be fair to him.
legendary
Just by pure curiosity, can these lists be compared? To see who has the biggest one (no matter if we talk about trust, distrust, trusted by, distrusted by)? I was wondering if there are lists even longer than this one...
That's easy: if I sort by file size, I get this:
1052100 bytes: JollyGood
300006 bytes: theymos
232000 bytes: Timelord2067
227162 bytes: Lauda
221002 bytes: OgNasty
208055 bytes: digit
197930 bytes: Vod
186420 bytes: Foxpup
184862 bytes: Bicknellski
171913 bytes: The Pharmacist

I think this is longest distrust list I ever seen. Actually I am sure about that.
legendary
Trust list for: JollyGood (Trust: +15 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (12) 943 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

By pure chance, I just took a look at JollyGood's distrust list and I was amazed, as it contains no less than 2259 users That's impressive. I think this is longest distrust list I ever seen. Actually I am sure about that. Just by pure curiosity, can these lists be compared? To see who has the biggest one (no matter if we talk about trust, distrust, trusted by, distrusted by)? I was wondering if there are lists even longer than this one...
legendary
Update:
The update finished many hours ago, so the top-navigation-bar can be used already too by now.

Starting point to avoid loading the long index page: Trust list for: JollyGood (Trust: +15 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (12) 943 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1016855, or BPIP.
legendary
I remember that I chose a different order.
The forum's trust settings sort them by userID too (check it after you click Update!), and theymos' data dump too. That's all the data I can use.
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7

Question, why are the ones I trust/distrust sorted in the day they registered? I remember that I chose a different order.
They are sorted by UID.

The data is only updated once a week, so it isn’t really easy to sort by date added considering it is possible to add and delete someone in the same week and add someone the following week.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: BlackHatCoiner
Yep, I said to make my own trust list now that I've found some free time. Suddenly, lots of NEW-s in my loyce.club page...  Tongue

Question, why are the ones I trust/distrust sorted in the day they registered? I remember that I chose a different order.
Pages:
Jump to: