Pages:
Author

Topic: [130 weeks] [Updated Jul 10] LoyceV's Trust list viewer - Create your own! - page 9. (Read 22347 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Update:
Starting point of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: DireWolfM14 (Trust: +21 / =1 / -0) (DT1! (15) 2575 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=2003859 or BPIP for easy navigation. Talking about navigation: the top-navigation-bar will take up to 2 days to fully update on all pages.
legendary
Your site and BPIP site are not on the same server by any chance? It's just that for some reason I cannot access either there or there.  Shocked
It's both AWS, so could be at the same physical location.

It works again. I checked today's post archive, and the following posts are missing from my archive:
Code:
I've thought about setting up a redundant scraper on another server, but never got the time to do it. Luckily it doesn't happen too often (I found similar errors almost 2 months ago).
In case anyone's looking for them: it looks like Ninjastic Space caught the consecutive missing posts Smiley The non-consecutive missing posts are likely made on non-public boards.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Your site and BPIP site are not on the same server by any chance? It's just that for some reason I cannot access either there or there.  Shocked
legendary
Update:
Starter to avoid the long index page: Trust list for: The Pharmacist (Trust: +29 / =3 / -0) (DT1! (30) 3791 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=487418 or BPIP for navigation.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
There's a silver lining: I can blame you!

Yes, Sir (Indian accent) Smiley Guilty as charged.

You made me doubt my data, checking all kinds of things including the other users removed from teeGUMES' distrust list [...]
And only then I realized everything is just fine Smiley

As a matter of fact I also spent a lot of time for checking plenty of data, trying to see if it was a only once bug or I could obtain some steps to reproduce... (facepalm lol).

Now why can't I deMerit the 6 sMerit I sent you
The image says the opposite - that teeGUMES removed you from his distrust list. Which is correct as far as I can tell.

Please believe me this was the first thought I had after seeing the truth. And I really felt ashamed (yes, really). Therefore I did all I could do about that: and I merited suchmoon with 6 merits thus cycling them inside the club At least I passed them forward Smiley

This took me far longer to figure out than it should have. I clearly failed to check the most obvious thing: user error Tongue
I'm glad though, I already saw nightmare scenarios of having to recreate 151 weeks of Trust list data.

I really don't understand how I could see in that pic that I removed teeGUMES from my distrust list. It's like not seeing the forest for the trees. Perhaps, the only (somehow) rational explanation for my mistake would be this...

As last evening was not one with boilers of beer (which is curious, given that it was a Friday night) and today I am (still) sober

I will try to avoid the above mentioned ridiculous situation at any cost from now on (actually, right now I am on my way to a convenience store to buy some booze). LoyceV, sorry for my mistake.
legendary
Nothing changed there, so I can't blame theymos Sad
Yes, this is sad =)))
There's a silver lining: I can blame you! You made me doubt my data, checking all kinds of things including the other users removed from teeGUMES' distrust list:
The image says the opposite - that teeGUMES removed you from his distrust list. Which is correct as far as I can tell.
This took me far longer to figure out than it should have. I clearly failed to check the most obvious thing: user error Tongue
I'm glad though, I already saw nightmare scenarios of having to recreate 151 weeks of Trust list data.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Um... something weird happened... I checked my Trust list on loyce.club and it appears as I removed teeGUMES form these which I do not trust (which I did not):

legendary
@GazetaBitcoin: please fix your image tag.

Oooops! Thank you! I just did it. Anyway, I think you saw the image / bug I mentioned. If not, I hope this helps.

Yes, this is sad =)))

It looks like a bug on my end, and since I haven't changed anything, it might have happened before, which would make my entire Trust archive unreliable Sad

I don't know if it happened before. So far I checked my Trust list on your website after each update you did in the past Saturdays. And I did it for about 75% of all Saturdays since you post this weekly bump. So far I saw no inconsistency -- in my Trust list, to say the least. However, if it's a bug somewhere I am sure this does not make your Trust archive unreliable... Perhaps it occurs very rarely or with very complex steps, thus if it ever affected anybody excepting me it was only very rarely. I, personally, find your website and all its sections very useful, no matter the 1990 interface. Actually, I think the interface attracts me so much precisely because it looks like it's from 1990s. Probably this is also why I like more current forum's interface compared with whatever new-gen interface the new forum will have Smiley
legendary
@GazetaBitcoin: please fix your image tag.

Perhaps there is a problem with the website?
I use this data:
theymos' weekly trust.txt.xz data dump.
For you it shows:
Code:
GazetaBitcoin->theymos
GazetaBitcoin-/>TECSHARE
GazetaBitcoin->Foxpup
GazetaBitcoin->philipma1957
GazetaBitcoin->TMAN
GazetaBitcoin->Lauda
GazetaBitcoin-/>Timelord2067
GazetaBitcoin-/>andulolika
GazetaBitcoin->Biodom
GazetaBitcoin-/>Rizzrack
GazetaBitcoin-/>teeGUMES
GazetaBitcoin-/>mhanbostanci
GazetaBitcoin->LoyceV
GazetaBitcoin-/>WhiteManWhite
GazetaBitcoin-/>BitcoinTurk
GazetaBitcoin-/>Cean
GazetaBitcoin-/>bekli23
GazetaBitcoin->nullius
GazetaBitcoin-/>Vispilio
GazetaBitcoin-/>wolwoo
GazetaBitcoin-/>Blacknavy
GazetaBitcoin-/>hacker1001101001
GazetaBitcoin-/>gumusi
GazetaBitcoin->o_e_l_e_o
GazetaBitcoin->DdmrDdmr
GazetaBitcoin-/>miyav
GazetaBitcoin->fillippone
GazetaBitcoin->mikeywith
GazetaBitcoin->1miau
GazetaBitcoin-/>3dOOm
GazetaBitcoin-/>DragonDance
GazetaBitcoin-/>Timelord2o67

Last week I used this file:
Code:
GazetaBitcoin->theymos
GazetaBitcoin-/>TECSHARE
GazetaBitcoin->Foxpup
GazetaBitcoin->philipma1957
GazetaBitcoin->TMAN
GazetaBitcoin->Lauda
GazetaBitcoin-/>Timelord2067
GazetaBitcoin-/>andulolika
GazetaBitcoin->Biodom
GazetaBitcoin-/>Rizzrack
GazetaBitcoin-/>teeGUMES
GazetaBitcoin-/>mhanbostanci
GazetaBitcoin->LoyceV
GazetaBitcoin-/>WhiteManWhite
GazetaBitcoin-/>BitcoinTurk
GazetaBitcoin-/>Cean
GazetaBitcoin-/>bekli23
GazetaBitcoin->nullius
GazetaBitcoin-/>Vispilio
GazetaBitcoin-/>wolwoo
GazetaBitcoin-/>Blacknavy
GazetaBitcoin-/>hacker1001101001
GazetaBitcoin-/>gumusi
GazetaBitcoin->o_e_l_e_o
GazetaBitcoin->DdmrDdmr
GazetaBitcoin-/>miyav
GazetaBitcoin->fillippone
GazetaBitcoin->mikeywith
GazetaBitcoin->1miau
GazetaBitcoin-/>3dOOm
GazetaBitcoin-/>DragonDance
GazetaBitcoin-/>Timelord2o67

The only thing that changed, is that teeGUMES reached DT1. I'll try to find what went wrong, it might take a while though, I haven't touched this script in a long time. It looks like a bug on my end, and since I haven't changed anything, it might have happened before, which would make my entire Trust archive unreliable Sad
legendary
Um... something weird happened... I checked my Trust list on loyce.club and it appears as I removed teeGUMES form these which I do not trust (which I did not):

As last evening was not one with boilers of beer (which is curious, given that it was a Friday night) and today I am (still) sober, I wondered what happened, as I did not remember removing him from my distrust list. So I considered to check my Trust list from my profile too, but there he appears correctly, as being distrusted:

Perhaps there is a problem with the website? I hope this helps.
legendary
Update:
Starting point of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: minerjones (Trust: +125 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (27) 1566 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or uses https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=346731 or BPIP for easy navigation.

The top-navigation-bar will complete the coming hours/days.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid the large index page (is that still a problem with increasing computing power?): Trust list for: o_e_l_e_o (Trust: +11 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (17) 7756 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use BPIP, or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1188543.

The top-navigation-bar is going to take close to a day and a half to fully update (I need more computing power).
legendary
Update:
The top-navigation-bar is still updating.

Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Cyrus (Trust: +15 / =0 / -0) (727 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=78147 or BPIP[/urll] for easier navigation.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thank you ... I turned on notifications (I hope they will come not only when you publish a post, but also when you edit old posts).  Tongue

Edited: Btw, this is one of those questions which I do not know (by the way, I very often repeat "by the way").
legendary
I can't find a thread with lists of usernames who created their personal trust list for the first time.
I can Tongue

I turned on notifications (I hope they will come not only when you publish a post, but also when you edit old posts).  Tongue
I don't think so, but let me know if it does:
edit test for icopress
I use edit to reduce my bumping.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I messed up! Sad
I forgot to add theymos' DT1-update to my list, so this week's Trust list incorrectly shows last month's DT1-users as DT1.
I intend this to be an archive for the long-term, so I'll run another update with the correct users showing as DT1.
I fixed it! Smiley If anyone posted any BBCode linking to today's earlier version: it's gone.
I see you are a rowdy .. breaking and repairing a public domain site is a delicate matter.  Grin

By the way, since I'm here ... I can't find a thread with lists of usernames who created their personal trust list for the first time.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Foxpup (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (9) 1349 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=55384 or BPIP for easy navigation.
Wait a bit for the navigation bar to be updated.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: HCP (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (4) 3480 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=867786, or BPIP for easier navigation.

The top-navigation-bar will update during the rest of the weekend.

I messed up! Sad
I forgot to add theymos' DT1-update to my list, so this week's Trust list incorrectly shows last month's DT1-users as DT1.
I intend this to be an archive for the long-term, so I'll run another update with the correct users showing as DT1.
I fixed it! Smiley If anyone posted any BBCode linking to today's earlier version: it's gone.
legendary
Update: Your weekly dose of who-excluded-who:
Trust list of the week (with many changes) to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: icopress (Trust: +7 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (0) 921 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1137579 or BPIP for easier navigation.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: icopress (Trust: +7 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (0) 904 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1137579, or BPIP.
Pages:
Jump to: