Pages:
Author

Topic: [130 weeks] [Updated Jul 10] LoyceV's Trust list viewer - Create your own! - page 7. (Read 22347 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: khaled0111 (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (2154 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (I found this one peculiar).
Or use BPIP for easy navigation. Or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1012655.
legendary
I will PM you the name
It turns out there's another possibility: this user was included in the past days, after my latest (weekly) update. He'll show up on the next update (Saturday).

since I don't want that person get offended
Nothing wrong with that Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Does the user in question have 0 posts? If not, can you share the username?

It has more than 0 posts. I will PM you the name, since I don't want that person get offended or whatever just because I am too curious sometimes. Smiley
Also I will tell the exact situation.
legendary
But now the user doesn't have his own trust list, hence nothing is shown.
That doesn't matter, users without custom Trust list still show up if someone includes them.
However: there's one exception:
trust.txt.xz only includes relationships where both the truster and trustee have non-zero post counts.
Does the user in question have 0 posts? If not, can you share the username?

maybe even these accounts should show who is trusting them.
If the missing Trust list is caused by the user missing from theymos' data dump, then it's not something I can change.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I've found a rather interesting situation today on the trust viewer.
I was trying to look up why I do trust (indirectly) a certain account. The way I use to do this is to look on that account trust list and see who is trusting him. It usually does the trick.

But now the user doesn't have his own trust list, hence nothing is shown.
I don't know if it qualifies as a change request (please don't do it only for me), but maybe even these accounts should show who is trusting them.
...It's just an idea. Even if you don't change anything it's already a great tool. But you know that Wink
legendary
Update:
Starting point of the week: Trust list for: Royse777 (Trust: #  +6 / =0 / -2) (DT1! (9) 1763 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=366632 or BPIP for easier navigation.

As always, the top-navigation-bar will be updated the coming hours to days.
legendary
I'm late Sad
User püsür showed up as püsür, which obviously I couldn't find in my list of usernames and resulted in an error:
Code:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no userID known for user püsür XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, this need manual checking XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
It had been a while since I dealt with this, so it took me some time to figure it out and restart today's update.

Without further ado:
Update:
Starting point of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: püsür (Trust: awaiting update) (385 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (the username gets messed up, unfortunately).
legendary
Update:
Starting point of the week: Trust list for: o_e_l_e_o (Trust: +10 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (14) 10355 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1188543 or BPIP.

Users who Created or Wiped their Trust list in the past week:
Week 177 (2022-06-04_Sat_05.16h)
NEW 3457167: Asdf@ (Trust: awaiting update) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: JollyGood (Trust: +17 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (9) 1045 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1016855 or BPIP for easier navigation.

The top-navigation-bar will take about 2 days to complete on all pages.

Users who Created or Wiped their Trust list in the past week:
Week 176 (2022-05-28_Sat_05.06h)
NEW 184231: Marvell1 (Trust: awaiting update) (7 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 1119027: Renampun (Trust:  neutral) (40 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 2188556: sagor570 (Trust: awaiting update) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 3416506: Pandu Geddon (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (153 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Wiped 3474865: development.bitcoin.org (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
(the last one doesn'ts how up in the Trust data dump because they have no posts left)
legendary
So, and what does Autobanned exactly mean?
It means he can't post or PM anymore, and his signature gets wiped.

I guess it's confusing because it's not like he was automatically banned. I understand that if he does not appeal his ban, he is permabanned, correct? It is not a temporary ban.
It's a dumb description indeed Tongue Modlog has 2 options for bans:
Code:
Autoban user
Nuke user
The former works on all users, but not all Mods can do it. The latter works on Newbies only, wipes their posts, and more Mods can do it.
Temporary bans don't show up in modlog and aren't published (unless a Mod manually posts it).
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
The user wasn't Nuked, he was Autobanned.

So, and what does Autobanned exactly mean? I guess it's confusing because it's not like he was automatically banned. I understand that if he does not appeal his ban, he is permabanned, correct? It is not a temporary ban.

I don't know if there is a list out there of the different types of bans on bitcointalk, I haven't found anything like that.
legendary
I'm a bit late posting this, but the update was available earlier today already.
Update:
You know the drill, enjoy Smiley
legendary
The data dump only shows relationships where both the truster and trustee have non-zero post counts (so when a user gets Nuked, it'll show up as if (dis)trust was removed).
I had just removed naim027 from my trust list
~
According to this, I see that it would not have been necessary because it would have been removed anyway?
No, it does matter. The user wasn't Nuked, he was Autobanned. Only Newbies can get Nuked, which means all their posts are wiped, which means their Trust relations will no longer show up in theymos' Trust data dumps. But: they still exist! Users without any posts can even reach DT2, which means they'll pop up on my DT-users overview like this:
  374. 878358: This user's information will be added next week. Until then, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/everest35-878358
  374. 878358: This user's information will be added next week. Until then, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/everest35-878358
In these cases, you'll have to check the Hierarchival Trust view (from an account that only includes DefaultTrust) to see which DT1-member included the user on DT2.

In naim027's case: the user was "only" Autobanned. That doesn't change anything for his Trust relations, and as far as I know Autobanned users can even still change their Trust list. Any banned user who can test this for me? Update: this is confirmed by email by (someone who claims to be) naim027.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
The data dump only shows relationships where both the truster and trustee have non-zero post counts (so when a user gets Nuked, it'll show up as if (dis)trust was removed).

I had just removed naim027 from my trust list because after he was permabanned I didn't see the point, and, besides, someone who has lied repeatedly and plagiarised several times you can't trust him because he may leave positive feedbacks to his alts and things like that.

According to this, I see that it would not have been necessary because it would have been removed anyway?
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Foxpup (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (Cool 1468 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=55384 or BPIP for easy navigation.

Due to my increasing demand for my old CPU, the top-navigation-bar will take until Monday to update completely.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: psycodad (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (717 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=430390 or BPIP for easier navigation.
legendary
Update:
It still uses the data from yesterday morning's data dump. Sorry for the delay.
legendary
No update today Sad
My laptop went into "CPU protect mode", which means it runs at the lowest possible clock rate so I had to reboot it. But I need to bring it now, so I can't restart the script.
I hope to update the "Saturday morning newspaper" tomorrow morning. Allow me to promote BPIP's DefaultTrust Change Log instead.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: icopress (Trust: +12 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (6) 2602 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).

Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=1137579 or BPIP for easy navigation.

Those users created a new Trust list in the past week:
Week 171 (2022-04-23_Sat_05.05h)
NEW 334684: thandie (Trust:  neutral) (287 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 346731: minerjones (Trust: +113 / =0 / -0) (1697 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 2819156: bambolina (Trust: awaiting update) (7 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
legendary
Update:

Newly created Trust weeks:
Week 170 (2022-04-16_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 662559: dwyane36 (Trust:  neutral) (679 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 1111207: Tumanggor (Trust: +0 / =0 / -6) (8 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 3464599: BravoDjBravo (Trust: awaiting update) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Pages:
Jump to: