Pages:
Author

Topic: [130 weeks] [Updated Jul 10] LoyceV's Trust list viewer - Create your own! - page 13. (Read 22510 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Update:
The top-navigation-bar will have to wait a day (or so) again, I need my CPU-power elsewhere.
For easy navigation, use BPIP or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=459836 (manual edit) or just wait to load the long index page.

Trust list of the week:
Trust list for: LoyceMobile (Trust: neutral) (209 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (created 2021-01-23_Sat_04.05h)
Back to index

LoyceMobile Trusts these users' judgement:
-

LoyceMobile Distrusts these users' judgement:
-

LoyceMobile's judgement is Trusted by:
1. HCP (Trust: +4 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (7) 2733 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

~LoyceMobile's judgement is Distrusted by:
1. Timelord2o67 (Trust: neutral) (18 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
2. dragonvsandroid (Trust: neutral) (5 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

Source: LoyceV's Trust list viewer.
Get your own Trust list in BBCode at loyce.club/trust.
I used to use LoyceMobile to leave non-DT-feedback, but I've also used it to tag scammers (waiting to be Nuked). So I don't really mind having it on DT2, but I didn't want to put it there myself. I also don't want to exclude it, because I don't mind seeing "my own" feedback.
When LoyceMobile reached DT2, I was asked about it by PM. If anyone thinks LoyceMobile shouldn't be on DT2, please exclude it.
legendary
Update:
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: TryNinja (Trust: neutral) (DT1! (0) 2585 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Or use BPIP for navigation. Or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=557798.

The top-navigation-bar is not updated yet. I need my CPU cycles elsewhere, so easy navigation from the latest week will be added (maybe) tomorrow.
legendary
Update:
Use BPIP or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=459836 for easy navigation without loading the large (and slow) index page.
The top-navigation-bar on the last 20+ weeks is updated already.

Starting point of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: HCP (Trust: +4 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (6) 2667 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
legendary
Update:
The top-navigation-bar works for the last ~20 weeks already, and has ~12 hours to go to update all earlier weeks.
Use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=459836, BPIP, the slow large index page or the Trust list of the week: Trust list for: DaveF (Trust: +25 / =1 / -0) (DT1! (8) 1123 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) to navigate.
legendary
Does anyone have any idea why this user - wool_loow - was banned?
I guess it must be ban-evading. His account was only created to accuse Ratimov of plagiarism (which since then has been heavily debated and resulted in various new topics (and new user accounts).

You got his name wrong though (and I only noticed this now): it's wooI_Ioow (WOOI_IOOW), not wool_loow (WOOL_LOOW).
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Just noticed, by chance, looking at the Trust list of the week (meaning Ratimov's), that one user which distrusts him and which was kind of vehement regarding the recent plagiarism accusations towards Ratimov, is banned: wool_low.

Does anyone have any idea why this user - wool_loow - was banned? His last posts were made in that accusation topic, but I doubt he was banned for stating his opinion...
legendary
Update:
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Ratimov (Trust: +9 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (9) 3052 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
BPIP is updated already, and so is https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=2627711

The top-navigation bar is updated for the last couple weeks already.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
ignore the 1-3 digit directory names, they're temporary for backwards compatibility for the BPIP extension)

BTW you can delete those. The current version uses the profile.html link and if anyone is stuck on some old test version they should upgrade anyway.
legendary
Hi, I would like to report a bug. Once I go on satoshi's loyce.club's profile page and click on his trust list I get the trust list of user 13 (instead of 3). Thus, I get SmokeTooMuch's trust list instead of satoshi's. Everything else works fine.
Thanks, it's fixed now.

Just a small question, out of curiosity: who is this user and why is s/he out of a sudden so popular...? Is there something I missed? Smiley Did s/he do something so special that you used him as an example in the last update of the Trust lists...?
Maybe my description "Trust list of the week" wasn't the best.... I didn't add that user because he's popular, nor would I recommend copying his Trust list. It's just a Newbie that popped up with a long Newly created Trust list.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: koks and marihuanna

Just a small question, out of curiosity: who is this user and why is s/he out of a sudden so popular...? Is there something I missed? Smiley Did s/he do something so special that you used him as an example in the last update of the Trust lists...?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Hi, I would like to report a bug. Once I go on satoshi's loyce.club's profile page and click on his trust list I get the trust list of user 13 (instead of 3). Thus, I get SmokeTooMuch's trust list instead of satoshi's. Everything else works fine. Great job by the way.
legendary
Update:
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: koks and marihuanna (Trust: awaiting update) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use loyce.club/profile.html?id=2651918 or BPIP for faster navigation.

The top-navigation-bar is updated for the last few weeks, the older weeks follow the coming 12+ hours.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
Please tell me what to do or in what topic I should write if I published a report on Ratimov and he left me an allegedly neutral negative review.

There is nothing to do. Neutral rating can be added for any reason. It doesn't harm you. If you think it's incorrect/unfair... well, that reflects poorly on Ratimov then.

But usually people do not check if the feedback is true, and if no one leaves him "Neutral feedback" then Ratimov will think that He got away with everything and will continue to leave false feedback.

Of course, suchmoon will defend poison-pen feedback that is “neutral” in form, but negative in substance.

She herself has a habit of issuing outright defamatory “neutral” feedback.  Most infamously, she accused a decent forum member of being the alt of “a well-known scammer”—vaguely, without evidence, in “neutral” trust feedback.  This caused serious harm to that person’s reputation; it started rumours that snowballed through gossip, until all the herd-mentality types just knew it to be true.  I don’t want to delve into that here, because that person has explicitly tried to avoid Reputation drama; but if you dig around a bit, you will see whereof I speak.  (And suchmoon should be the last person to complain about vague accusations brought without evidence.)

Don’t just take my word for it.  Do your own research.

You can try creating a new thread in Reputation so that we can stop derailing this one, and recommend excluding Ratimov from trust lists, but I don't see that getting much support on the basis of one neutral rating.

Ratimov also left me a retaliatory red tag, a classic butthurt whine—after I left him negative trust feedback with evidence of business/trade-risk issues of interest to signature campaign managers, who may not want to be scammed into paying him to spam the forum with plagiarised articles laundered through Google Translate.

Are you serious? You are the "captain obvious", Since when is posting evidence of plagiarism considered shitpost and trolling?

Timelord2067 has multiple tags (including my own) for his trolling.  My suggestion is to not pay too much attention to his nonsense.  He is so cracked that he once accused Lauda and marlboroza of being alts—well, that is not as stupid as some people’s accusation that I am Lauda’s alt.  (Just wait till you are accused of being my alt, and then you will have first-hand knowledge of how foolish these “people” are.)

Protip:  When Timelord uses the thumbs-down message icon for one of his posts, it means that the post will definitely get a thumbs-down from anyone who is moderately intelligent and/or sane.

airfinex, you won the respect of some serious people for presenting evidence against Ratimov.  Whether or not you are really a “Newbie”, it is obvious that you do not have experience navigating these ridiculous Meta and Reputation fights.  My advice:

• This discussion is off-topic here.  Please direct any complaints about Ratimov’s bad tags to the Reputation forum.
  • But you should not expect any kind of “justice”, or whatever.  I don’t bother complaining about his stupid retaliatory red tag against me, as you can see; the only reason for me to do so is my mild curiosity about what other DTs will say about his trust system abuse.  Surely, they will not be hypocrites?  Roll Eyes
  • It may be productive to start a more general thread in Reputation, discussing whether or not Ratimov should be in DT.  His plagiarism is a Meta issue, for two reasons:  It should invoke staff action, and he is a merit source.  His untrustworthy judgment and his trust system abuse are purely Reputation issues.  I do suggest that right or wrong, as a practical matter, such a thread needs more impact than “oh no, he left a bad tag”.  There are many such threads—some right, some wrong—to gain traction, a thread either needs to be very well-prepared, or needs to have pre-existing support from someone popular.  (If a thread is made by someone popular, it will take off like a rocket even if it is only juvenile trash talk.)
  • Understand that DT has all the refined dignity and intelligence of a schoolyard fight between children who want to be the most popular.  There are (or have been) a few smart and judicious DTs, but not many...  Set your expectations accordingly.
  • If you are using this account to express yourself on controversial issues without fear of retaliation against your “main account”, then do it!  Why do you care if Ratimov scribbles on your trust wall here?  Do you intend to use this account for trading, or to enroll it in signature campaigns?  Focus on your goals—and over time, others will see if your goals are honest.  Remember always that in the eyes of anyone who has even the least bit of wisdom, reputation is hard to win, and easy to lose.
  • I suggest using more professional language; and always stick to what you started with under this account:  The evidence.  It will drive certain parties crazy if you show that you are right, and they look foolish dismissing you as a “troll”.
legendary
Update: 100 weeks!
Historic overview (the last entry is most recent)
100. https://loyce.club/trust/2020-12-12_Sat_04.08h
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: theymos (Trust: +29 / =0 / -0) (6975 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use BPIP, which is updated already.
Or edit the userID in this URL: https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=35.

The top-navigation bar is still updating, although the latest week is okay already. Unfortunately this takes longer every week. It now updates 1,254,089 HTML files and takes the better part of the day to complete the first weeks. At some point I may have to stop weekly updates of the oldest navigation bars (so you can no longer jump directly from the oldest week to the latest week).

Please tell me what to do or in what topic I should write if I published a report on Ratimov and he left me an allegedly neutral negative review.
First: you expected this to happen:
I am not posting this under my own username, otherwise this user and his friends will leave me a one more red tag.

I didn't respond in your topic because it's discussed before. Apparently the forum is okay with this, my suggestion to improve on quoting was ignored, and that was all I could do. DarkStar_ has Merited your topic, so I think you've accomplished everything you could.
Ratimov seems quite agressive in leaving feedback for people he disagrees with, including negative retaliation DT-feedback on nullius. Creating your own Trust list is the best solution to decentralize the Trust system, just make sure you don't abuse DT1-voting using alt accounts (once you've earned 10 Merit).
And this of course:
You can open up a topic in the reputations board

I suggest to continue this discussion about feedback in another topic. This one's about Trust lists Smiley
Activity: 372
Merit: 39
Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™

Do your other alts also have trust lists, or is this a new development?
legendary
But usually people do not check if the feedback is true, and if no one leaves him "Neutral feedback" then Ratimov will think that He got away with everything and will continue to leave false feedback. I'm sure you agree with me, besides Ratimov didn't even bother to edit the article.

What you're suggesting is retaliatory feedback for a neutral, which is basically Bitcointalk's equivalent of throwing sand at your playdate because she said something you don't like. So no, I don't agree with you there. You can try creating a new thread in Reputation so that we can stop derailing this one, and recommend excluding Ratimov from trust lists, but I don't see that getting much support on the basis of one neutral rating.
Activity: 151
Merit: 102

There is nothing to do. Neutral rating can be added for any reason. It doesn't harm you. If you think it's incorrect/unfair... well, that reflects poorly on Ratimov then.

But usually people do not check if the feedback is true, and if no one leaves him "Neutral feedback" then Ratimov will think that He got away with everything and will continue to leave false feedback. I'm sure you agree with me, besides Ratimov didn't even bother to edit the article.

The trust list has been created!

Code:
~Ratimov
DarkStar_
hugeblack
~Xal0lex
~Quickseller
~Bitcoin_Arena
The Pharmacist
suchmoon
~FontSeli
ScumBuster
SquirrelJulietGarden
RapTarX
Yogee
Rikafip
TheBeardedBaby
friends1980
nullius
Harlot
~jademaxsuy
nutildah
~witcher_sense
mdayonliner
ETFbitcoin
tranthidung
DdmrDdmr
NotATether
20kevin20
johhnyUA
~lovesmayfamilis
legendary

Activity: 151
Merit: 102
Make that two neutral trust feed-backs on your trust feedback wall...

Clearly you've bought a throw away UID (that posted just once back in the day) to go on the war path against a few users, so it's little wonder you've got the attention you sought.

Are you serious? You are the "captain obvious", Since when is posting evidence of plagiarism considered shitpost and trolling?

But judging by the fact that Ratimov is in your circle of trust, you approve of his actions, including: Feedback attacks against users, mutual exclusion and systematic plagiarism

I don't have a problem with alt accounts as long as they're not used for evading bans. If you're hesitant to say something controversial because you don't want it to be associated with your name, please create an alt account and say it.

I am not posting this under my own username, otherwise this user and his friends will leave me a one more red tag.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
You can open up a topic in the reputations board concerning the feedback left to you thou I don't think it's necessary. There's nothing like "a neutral negative" review. It's just a neutral feedback and there's no need to create a topic about it because neutral feedback doesn't matter that much.

If only he had left you a negative feedback, and by negative I mean a red tag, then it would be ok for you to complain about it.

Make that two neutral trust feed-backs on your trust feedback wall...

Clearly you've bought a throw away UID (that posted just once back in the day) to go on the war path against a few users, so it's little wonder you've got the attention you sought.
Pages:
Jump to: