Pages:
Author

Topic: [130 weeks] [Updated Jul 10] LoyceV's Trust list viewer - Create your own! - page 4. (Read 22347 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Update:

New and Wiped Trust lists in the past week:
Week 222 (2023-04-15_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 802441: tabas (Trust: awaiting update) (154 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 967589: CarnagexD (Trust: awaiting update) (45 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 1107222: Don Pedro Dinero (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (838 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 1608003: montreal1 (Trust: +7 / =0 / -0) (11 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 3489395: Nwada001 (Trust: awaiting update) (141 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 3509753: Dr.Bitcoin_Strange (Trust: awaiting update) (203 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Wiped 207430: ChuckBuck (Trust: +1 / =2 / -2) (270 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Wiped 2635513: Negotiation (Trust:  neutral) (106 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

Did not intentional wiped the list, was just messing with the trust setting but seems I can't undo what I did there.
No worries. If you create a new Trust list, you'll be listed again next week.
legendary
If I add you to my trust list, I will also see feedback from users that are on your trust list
... and users on their Trust list.
Activity: 518
Merit: 547
Well, So I ended up Modyfing my Trust List. Now I noticed some users' Feeback is not showing to me anymore while they are on the DT Network.
Did you remove DefaultTrust from your Trust settings? If so, add it again.
I thought I removed DefaultTrust from my trust settings. But, No. I did not remove it.

I realized a long time ago I can't agree to all feedback, so it depends on the ratio: if I agree with the large majority (say 98%), the 2% is unfortunate collateral but I let it be. If I disagree with many, I may exclude that user.
The percentage is not like 98% and 2%. I would consider even if 10% is incorrect. But, Let's say his 80% Feedback is correct, in my opinion. Rest 20% is controversial or, let's say, debatable. In my opinion, those are incorrect. Everyone has a different point of view. Of course, I didn't ask him why he thought it was correct. He may have another point of view. He might have a good reason. I don't want to ask anyone about their feedback on others as I don't like people asking me why I did what.

I'll make it more confusing: see my Trust Depth viewer. The data is outdated, but it explains the recursive implications of making changes to your Trust list.
I did not understand it fully. But I got how it works. Suppose I trust your feedback, and you trust someone else's. If I add you to my trust list, I will also see feedback from users that are on your trust list. Is it like this? or maybe I am missing something?
legendary
Well, So I ended up Modyfing my Trust List. Now I noticed some users' Feeback is not showing to me anymore while they are on the DT Network.
Did you remove DefaultTrust from your Trust settings? If so, add it again.

I find myself in a confusing situation when I see a user leave some correct and some incorrect feedback. If I add him to my list, I will also see correct and incorrect feedback. If I exclude him, I will miss some correct feedback. In this case, What do you suggest?
I realized a long time ago I can't agree to all feedback, so it depends on the ratio: if I agree with the large majority (say 98%), the 2% is unfortunate collateral but I let it be. If I disagree with many, I may exclude that user.

I see one of you (three in my trust list right now) Distrust someone for some reason. That's why his feedback is not showing to me as well. But I believe he left a good number of accurate feedback. So, If I want to see his feedback, I must add him to my list. I thought I knew everything. It seems it's confusing as hell.
I'll make it more confusing: see my Trust Depth viewer. The data is outdated, but it explains the recursive implications of making changes to your Trust list.
Activity: 518
Merit: 547
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: John Abraham (Trust: awaiting update) (320 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=2589230 or BPIP for navigation.

Well, So I ended up Modyfing my Trust List. Now I noticed some users' Feeback is not showing to me anymore while they are on the DT Network. I find myself in a confusing situation when I see a user leave some correct and some incorrect feedback. If I add him to my list, I will also see correct and incorrect feedback. If I exclude him, I will miss some correct feedback. In this case, What do you suggest?

I see one of you (three in my trust list right now) Distrust someone for some reason. That's why his feedback is not showing to me as well. But I believe he left a good number of accurate feedback. So, If I want to see his feedback, I must add him to my list. I thought I knew everything. It seems it's confusing as hell.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: John Abraham (Trust: awaiting update) (320 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=2589230 or BPIP for navigation.

New Trust lists created in the past week:
Week 221 (2023-04-08_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 239997: rby (Trust:  neutral) (257 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 786113: bhadz (Trust: awaiting update) (14 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 808310: batang_bitcoin (Trust: awaiting update) (87 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 2589230: John Abraham (Trust: awaiting update) (320 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: cygan (Trust: +72 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (8) 3957 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).

Or use BPIP, or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=27470 for easier navigation.

Week 220 (2023-04-01_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 2635513: Negotiation (Trust:  neutral) (105 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 3434176: Z-tight (Trust: awaiting update) (532 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Activity: 546
Merit: 418
OP you guys are really doing a great or should I say doing a greater job here and Making this Forum go grow in greater prominence.
I pray to do everything in my power to always do what ever it take to make Bitcointalk grow...

Kudo to you loyceV and Co
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: owlcatz (Trust: +51 / =0 / -1) (773 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=313016 or BPIP for navigation.

Only 1 new Trust list was created in the past week:
Week 219 (2023-03-25_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 2467935: airfinex (Trust:  neutral) (55 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Poker Player (Trust: +1 / =0 / -1) (1616 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).

The following Trust lists were created or wiped in the past week:
Week 218 (2023-03-18_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 802442: boyptc (Trust: awaiting update) (138 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 1207407: doblezero (Trust: +8 / =0 / -0) (43 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 2872248: ZAINmalik75 (Trust: awaiting update) (269 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 3508591: DOBLEBIT (Trust: awaiting update) (63 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Wiped 2836461: Poker Player (Trust: +1 / =0 / -1) (1616 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
legendary
Update:
Starting point of the week: Trust list for: DaveF (Trust: +33 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (12) 4602 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use BPIP or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=300014 for navigation.

Only 1 new Trust list was created in the last week, and none got wiped:
Week 217 (2023-03-11_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 3449242: Jossque (Trust: awaiting update) (689 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: yahoo62278 (Trust: +33 / =3 / -0) (2960 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=355846 or BPIP for easy navigation.

No Trust lists were newly created or wiped in the past week.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: LoyceV (Trust: +29 / =0 / -0) (12420 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use BPIP or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=459836 for navigation.

New and wiped Trust lists in the past week:
Week 215 (2023-02-25_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 3254612: elevates (Trust: awaiting update) (61 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Wiped 1272049: eristica.com (Trust:  neutral) (16 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

But I did not really understand the significance what you guys were talking about - until I just clicked on the Hollydarkness link that you provided above, and then I see that such link is available in the trust portion on each of the profiles..  .. very powerful and easy to access. .. thanks for coordinating (and following up) with Ibminer to make sure such link to trust page feature is now available on BPIP.
Suchmoon deserves credit too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Or use BPIP (which now links correctly to all users' trust pages) or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=754818 for navigation.

Wow!!!!!!

I recall seeing the below back and forth discussion between you and Ibminer on the BPIP thread:

the site is now reading the latesttrustlist.txt and SM has gotten it setup on the server to download the .txt automatically every hour, so the older and newer trust lists should be appearing on profile pages now moving forward.
Thanks, it works as intended now. margon3 for example links to the last change in the Trust list back in 2020.

I hope you're not updating 16,000 database entries every hour, the file only changes once a week Smiley

But I did not really understand the significance what you guys were talking about - until I just clicked on the Hollydarkness link that you provided above, and then I see that such link is available in the trust portion on each of the profiles..  .. very powerful and easy to access. .. thanks for coordinating (and following up) with Ibminer to make sure such link to trust page feature is now available on BPIP.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: holydarkness (Trust: neutral) (361 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Amazingly, I noticed this large index page loads totally much faster on my cellphone than on my laptop. Firefox doesn't like large pages, Chrome can handle it.

Or use BPIP (which now links correctly to all users' trust pages) or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=754818 for navigation.

Week 214 (2023-02-18_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 754818: holydarkness (Trust:  neutral) (361 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 3481061: betnomi.com (Trust: +1 / =1 / -0) (17 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: PowerGlove (Trust: neutral) (1573 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).

Or use https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=3486361 or BPIP for navigation. Which reminds me: BPIP still doesn't update the Trust list for new users.

New and Wiped Trust lists in the past week:
Week 213 (2023-02-11_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 1911471: pakhitheboss (Trust: awaiting update) (318 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 2789068: Solosanz (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (453 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 3468511: eightdots (Trust: awaiting update) (328 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 3512775: npuath (Trust: awaiting update) (56 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Wiped 2627630: Excimer (Trust: #  +0 / =3 / -7) (162 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Wiped 3507802: Gkgmkn Banned! (Trust:  neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
legendary
What's DT1 and DT2~?
Start reading here:
DefaultTrust changes
LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system

TL;DR: if you don't do anything, you see feedback left by members who are on DT1 or DT2 by default.
legendary
I'm surprised there are a lot new accounts become DT 2, usually it's steady around 500~ but this week it's 613 users. After I look into the accounts, they were trusted by @MrCryptHodl. Most of them are newbies and they're not leaving appropriate feedback to many accounts, they're just leaving positive feedback to @MrCryptHodl. I'm not saying those accounts are wrong for giving positive feedback, but they're still not deserve to be DT 2 member yet.
It's what I call "Trust Selfscratching", and I consider it incorrect use of the Trust system. You could call it Trust abuse too.
I bought this up in DefaultTrust changes months ago:
Should there be a limit to how many DT2-users one DT1-user can create? I'm bringing this up because I noticed an increasing number of Newbies and very low ranking users on DT2.
How to reach DT2 as a new user? Just leave positive feedback for MrCryptHodl (see his Trust list), and BOOM, you're DT2!
How to get DT2 positive feedback? Just buy something from MrCryptHodl, pay upfront, and BOOM, you have positive feedback!

I don't think this is correct use of the Trust system. MrCryptHodl's Sent feedback:
Image loading...

Image loading...
(list shortened)
None of those feedbacks mean the user can be trusted.
After some consideration, I excluded him:
"You should go first"
I wasn't planning on excluding him, but you have a point. I've excluded him:
~MrCryptHodl
This user leaves positive feedback to many users without valid reason (he didn't risk anything), and adds many (new) users who leave him positive feedback to his Trust list (which puts them on DT2).

(although I would prefer that if someone pointed out the problem to him)
He's quite literally using his Sent feedback to advertise his coins. From what I've seen, the self-scratchers on the Collectibles board don't really care much about using the Trust system correctly. As long as they can increase their own Trust score, they're okay with it. MrCryptHodl certainly isn't the only one doing this.
But if he were to improve his Trust ratings and Trust list, I'll remove his exclusion.

I think I need to distrust @@MrCryptHodl for now.
Then do so Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
I'm surprised there are a lot new accounts become DT 2, usually it's steady around 500~ but this week it's 613 users. After I look into the accounts, they were trusted by @MrCryptHodl. Most of them are newbies and they're not leaving appropriate feedback to many accounts, they're just leaving positive feedback to @MrCryptHodl. I'm not saying those accounts are wrong for giving positive feedback, but they're still not deserve to be DT 2 member yet.

I think I need to distrust @@MrCryptHodl for now.
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: owlcatz (Trust: +50 / =0 / -1) (748 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use BPIP or https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=313016 for navigation.

Week 212 (2023-02-04_Sat_05.07h)
NEW 1165921: Maestro75 (Trust:  neutral) (167 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 1862043: cryptofrka (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (1043 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
NEW 2460637: twiki (Trust:  neutral) (32 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Pages:
Jump to: