Pages:
Author

Topic: 150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC? - page 40. (Read 8977 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 10:52:53 AM
My opinion is that it is more reliable to invest in bitcoin. Still, the actual coin is more popular, as evidenced by the level of its capitalization. Yes, and still more reliable bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
Most experts predict a faster growth of Bitcoin in relation to Ethereum, so it makes sense to keep Bitcoins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 25, 2018, 04:42:11 AM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
Almost worth the same value now,  but which one is better for holding untill DEC 2018?
Well, if you decided investing into Bitcoin, now value of your investment is arround 77,900 USD while when you invested in Ethereum value of the investment is arround 70,500 USD, so which one is more profitable? Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 25, 2018, 04:39:43 AM
i would forget about ALL ALT COINS, and go for BTC. And i tell you this, considering i own ETH and if you invested in ETH that would be good for me.

All Alt market is dead. BTC is going to the moon right now. The rest of coins are just struggling to hold their value. This is nonsense and the prove that people who believe in a recovery are stupid AF.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:35:13 AM
I think both cryptocurrencies can be hold for a long time...  They are called king and queen.  I think that their potential for development has come together.  I believe that by holding them in 2018, you will be able to make a huge profit. Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
July 25, 2018, 04:33:22 AM
I recommend that you choose 9.5 Bitcoin because its price is meager now because you want to hold up to December 2018 so this is a long enough time for Bitcoin to triple. But Ethereum is different, and it is a very potential Altcoin but little interest from investors.

Both are good coins ETH still the best of all altcoins. AT the same time Bitcoin is The Coin so following my instincts I'd also go with 9.5 BTC.
Activity: 392
July 25, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
Investing money in both will be a good idea but in small amounts as investing in one will lead you in a loss if the market price of one’s went down but if you are having both then you will be having some hope and can recover your loss. Bitcoins no doubt are the one which is much in the market as people are just aware of that and not much about the other currencies so bitcoins are never going down and that's for sure but invest some coins in other trustworthy cryptos too.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
July 24, 2018, 01:00:39 PM
It seems to me that Ethereum has a much greater growth prospect than bitcoin. It has better characteristics, it is more modern and in a shorter time has gained popularity and enchanting growth

There are a lot of things you can do with Ethereum but the only thing that's important is what the people think. If they think gold is worth more than something else with even more utility, then gold is worth more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- ""2018 will be pump year""??
I think since we are almost in August 2018 there are less people that believe in the great thing coming in this year, more people would say now that great things begin to happen in the next year beginning.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
July 24, 2018, 07:23:30 AM
I recommend that you choose 9.5 Bitcoin because its price is meager now because you want to hold up to December 2018 so this is a long enough time for Bitcoin to triple. But Ethereum is different, and it is a very potential Altcoin but little interest from investors.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:20:42 AM
I would buy 9,5 BTC because if we look at late 2017 year we can see a very large growth but now bitcoin grow at about 15% and Etherium not yet...
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 07:05:00 AM
I still recommend that it is better to save a lot of bitcoin, because now the changes have been seen, the market price for btcoin is back green, and it is likely that at the end of the year bitcoin can reach 25,000 $.
Activity: 48
July 24, 2018, 07:02:55 AM
I choose Bitcoin, if you can assume so . But you can share your contribution .
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 04:19:35 AM
As long as it has the same value, either of the two you can choose. But when in terms of volume price change, I would stick to bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin can change fast due to its great price compared to ethereum.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 04:18:37 AM
These two coin both have good potentials and if you have enough cash to buy these two, you can buy both as they are good coin for hold. If you do not have enough cash, you can choose any of this two, buy and hold because you will make profit at the end.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 24, 2018, 04:17:40 AM
I would say BTC=) Or half of it+ some altcoins extra. Don't invest just in one coin.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 24, 2018, 04:15:52 AM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
Almost worth the same value now,  but which one is better for holding untill DEC 2018?

BTC and ETH both are good in their own way. The price of ETH depends on bitcoin, you can have both currencies in your portfolio, I think in time everything will go up in growth
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
I would rather go for btc not eth. I favor BTC more than ETH. I think BTC is more reasonable and furthermore more dependable to me instead of ETH. In the event that you see the previous history of BTC then BTC is the most established digital money all through the world. Step by step it's picking up trust and furthermore it's making another expectation of procuring. If there should arise an occurrence of venture I think BTC is more gainful. BTC esteem is less now however the cost will go high without a doubt. Smiley
Activity: 518
July 24, 2018, 03:20:10 AM
To my mind, to buy 150 ETH is better idea. I have heard that there will be ETH stake and those who have 32 ETH will get extra money. Unfortunately, I haven't found detailed information. I will be pleased if somebody tells us more

Why? As for me, it would be better to invest both in Ethereum and Bitcoin and do not pick something particular. Moreover, I'd recommend you to invest in the other cryptocurrencies as well. Choose Stellar and Cardano.
Activity: 162
July 23, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
I think both are very good if invested in the long term and equally will provide a substantial profit from each coin. should hold them both until the end of the year but if you want to choose one of them better to hold bitcoin, because now many rumors circulate that december later bitcoin prices will rise higher than the highest rise late last year.
Pages:
Jump to: