Pages:
Author

Topic: 150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC? - page 36. (Read 8977 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
It is good to own a BTC or ETH because they are valuable in the future. But general view is that BTC will be good in the short term because the price of BTC fluctuates strongly, so profitability is high due to high prices.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
July 31, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
Almost worth the same value now,  but which one is better for holding untill DEC 2018?

It seems to me that the cost will be higher in 150 Ethereum.
I heard that in the fall, decisions will be made to increase the scalability of the network, which will have a positive impact on the cost of ETH.

And I heard that there will also be scalability advancements for Bitcoin. That could then increase the price of Bitcoin obviously.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 11:37:00 PM
I prefer 15 ethereum than bitcoin to 9.5 because of low bitcoin prices today and may even lower its price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 11:28:05 PM
sure its better you hold bitcoin, now you can look the price bitcoin rise up slowly, but ethereum stuck at 460$-500$, if like this for a moment or long time the price bitcoin will leave ethreum farther away
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:21:20 PM
You do not need to keep all your money in one coin.  You must divide your investments into several altcoins.  Part invest in bitcoin.  Part invest in ETH.  I still advise you to allocate part of the funds for investment in other altcoins.  Now a very good price to buy.
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 11:11:43 PM
would choose 150 eth.  I think the price for eth will grow faster than on btc.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
July 30, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
If your plans until the end of December, so I think better hodl ethereum. Because the movement of the price more quickly than with bitcoin. Bitcoin is better suited for the long term. You hodl to several years for bitcoin.
Activity: 31
July 30, 2018, 11:08:19 PM
I prefer to choose 9.5 bitcoin than 15 ethereum because bitcoin is much higher so my weight is greater if bitcoin I invested until december.
Activity: 181
July 30, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
Ethereum and Bitcoin have the same advantages, I see these two coins have become the main hunt by investors so the future of these two coins is very bright and reliable in the future, I think the best option is to choose both.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 10:37:57 PM
many people and the Investor know more about Bitcoin than Ethereum but I think it is very much in vain!Bitcoin is more volatile than Ethereum but there is a but.Bitcoin is the currency of the black market!I prefer Ethereum to same whether bitcoin! Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 09:12:35 PM
if i were to make such a choice, i would definitely choose bitcoin. i think he will have the most appreciation in the next few years.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 09:06:48 PM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
Almost worth the same value now,  but which one is better for holding untill DEC 2018?

I heard that in the fall, decisions will be made to increase the scalability of the network, which will have a positive impact on the cost of ETH.
so it is likely that the ethereum itself will also rise in price. and for now I think ethereum is very recommendation for us save, we can rotate to be used as investment
I think is a good start for those at the moment, I have all of them in my own portfolio. But in the long run, you should expose to other cryptocurrencies and ERC-20 tokens.As you may know, you need to monitor the performance of your crypto portfolio if your strategy is working or not.In theory you might do well but you must also keep an eye on the price action and whether you have made a profit month on month to know if your strategy is working and also be aware of how the market is behaving. Due to the volatility in the Cryptocurrency Market you cannot make such a bold prediction given the fact that for the moment it’s still in a formative stage and long term the fluctuations are too great to apply that in my view.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 09:01:15 PM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?

so it is likely that the ethereum itself will also rise in price. and for now I think ethereum is very recommendation for us save, we can rotate to be used as investment
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
July 29, 2018, 08:59:27 PM
These are both. Very good coins,. Infact every coin in the cryptocurrency world compared or at least changes against them, BTC. is high. Value and probably may people's. Choice, but it has seen it's better days I believe and. The future. Belongs to ETH, so maybe I'd settle for ETH,. considering it's growth rate is high and potential promising

I would stop scratching my head and get into both, that also enables you to take profits from the one that appreciates faster in price and invest more in the other one. The more you are diversified the better your chances are to take profits while minimizing potential losses. I would at least spread your investments into 3 different projects and if that is not a real diversification yet.
Activity: 99
July 29, 2018, 08:58:09 PM
Make it fair.
Hold 75 Ethereum & 4.25 Bitcoin.
Now, that's fair xD
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 08:50:16 PM
It is necessary to divide the sum ,and keep both .
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 08:48:06 PM
i personally will hold on to bitcoin cos the coin as rise above traders expectations alot of times and i think something similar will happen again before december
Activity: 147
July 29, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
If you want to get a good profit, it's better to invest in BTC.  But if you do not want to take risks, you can invest in both coins.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
July 29, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
For me, the difference is not big, that 150 ETN is 9.5 bitcoins, because in fact they are the same while on the market, where the cue ball goes and all are altcoyins.
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 08:04:53 AM
These are both. Very good coins,. Infact every coin in the cryptocurrency world compared or at least changes against them, BTC. is high. Value and probably may people's. Choice, but it has seen it's better days I believe and. The future. Belongs to ETH, so maybe I'd settle for ETH,. considering it's growth rate is high and potential promising
Pages:
Jump to: