Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 7. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Yey ! i got my free Fundz from my winning in leg2 fundfantasy.com tournament, have you all also accepted your Fundz ?

prizes from tournaments are directly sent, cool  Cool Cool
how much you get bro?

my prize in the 2nd tournament has not yet entered.where should i check it, is it in my eth wallet or in my fundfantasy account? it seems that in the account fund, his transfer has not been signed. ?
Activity: 308
Yey ! i got my free Fundz from my winning in leg2 fundfantasy.com tournament, have you all also accepted your Fundz ?

prizes from tournaments are directly sent, cool  Cool Cool
how much you get bro?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Activity: 196
:redflag: I had the ADMIN on the telegram tell me that its a good time to buy because the price will go up.. ummmm RED FLAG

Yes right. This time all altcoin has gone down. This is good time to buy and invest. I dont know when btc and altcoin will go moon
What is going to happen to unclaimed Tokens?

Fundz token distribution sets us apart. Tokens left undistributed after the sale will be "airdropped" - shared proportionally among token sale participants.
Activity: 41
:redflag: I had the ADMIN on the telegram tell me that its a good time to buy because the price will go up.. ummmm RED FLAG
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I have just seen this message on the Telegram channel.  For more information go to - https://t.me/fundfantasy

"Following users must update their ETH address so we can send them the tokens"

Breathe
Sugabsbb1
omibnu
setiajid
enuhmm
badak
Dorbaraco
Odinson
raa777
smrd1377
epicomback
Zeleni
niroslav
Chatelleyma
crnigruja
Smireni
fedlimid1
Bora
tamara
Orange
whynot
adheindraw
Vyzor
NeleModd
Demeter92
Maslacak
Aeolus46
bangder9
ivan
IreneAdler
eengbitexalt
placebo
Lina
zvone
DevTestCone
Marvo
BisaBogomoljka
BaselineJunky
Truthfinder76
ParfePresentaz
PantaShiklja
Dejan
Ivoandr
FGLorka
Odie
Uros
RedTomato
Euzebius
Helioglobal
saiyan389
praznacasa
CoCoBop
Poludeskroz
Bureatonic
Svetlana
Daniarkappetep
Garthanjes
Vasyafet
Psych
skraloupak
aliseraj
nirvana
Shilahuddin
RRaka
cmiwiw
kepingping
pliswin
LucianVacla
Peipei
NABABAN
Nenekgayung
Cryptoboss
Shay
btzajla
Barryeinz
JohnISR
kakekcoding
Irenej
kasmirmdn
lenna
ExS41nt
newuser1
ivan455
asdasd
ivann
Reznik
igorian1231
RainMan
danielv
zabraniec95
saied
punk5aji
iartchanel
salvowsky
rendal
jamespawned
dmzet
Patlaka2000
obeysamba
Mschmied
Ukulere
kourdiak
Thank for your info
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
the 4 leg tournament will run for 7 days starting from the 15th and ending on the 21st of March. I suggest for start now to get more chances of winning
It's until 22nd March, to be corrected Smiley

I will join the 4th legend tournament now.

hopefully I can reach the top 100
Yeah! Go make your best portfolios you can create to reach the top of the throne Cheesy

let's go hunt some FUNDZ guys Cheesy
You can join the Bounty program to get the reward! Check out the thread in Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycompletedfundfantasyio-2579309
For Leg4 tournament, how many days will it take?

the 4 leg tournament will run for 7 days starting from the 15th and ending on the 21st of March. I suggest for start now to get more chances of winning

How much prize in the 4th Alpha Tournament ?
Its still same prize with 3rd Tournamen? Im not yet sign up on 4rd Round, because im bussy right now. but i will sign up hurry
Yup, the prize is still the same as the 3rd tournament which is up to 0.6 ETH + 5,000 FUNDZ! I recommend you to sign up for the event now before it's too late!
does the tournament really end?

is there any further alpha tournaments?

Lucky for you, my friend. The 4th leg of the Alpha tournament is officially opened! The tournaments will be held from 15th March ~ 22nd March.
Don't miss out the event! Wink

How much prize in the 4th Alpha Tournament ?
Its still same prize with 3rd Tournamen? Im not yet sign up on 4rd Round, because im bussy right now. but i will sign up hurry

let's go hunt some FUNDZ guys Cheesy
Activity: 115

Activity: 115
when will the Leg4 alpha Tournament be held?
all still waiting. no official information yet. tournament web pages are still not accessible. possibility of being upgraded system. hopefully there is info until 3 days ahead.
Thank you for the information .

maybe I should always check Into FundFantasy official website
for legend 4 tournament has already begun.

you can directly check into the Tournament now
Activity: 53
Activity: 67
I really like the Alpha Tournament on this Platform, so I will wait for the next Tournament.

FundFantasy leg 4 tournament has already begun, you can start entering the contest now. good luck, demoz already reset to 10,000 again
seriously already started?

I think the Legend 4 Tournament starts 2 days away.

maybe I should just try it
I really like the Alpha Tournament on this Platform, so I will wait for the next Tournament.

FundFantasy leg 4 tournament has already begun, you can start entering the contest now. good luck, demoz already reset to 10,000 again
all still waiting. no official information yet. tournament web pages are still not accessible. possibility of being upgraded system. hopefully there is info until 3 days ahead.

of course you should, don't miss join tournament, more rival more fun!
Activity: 56

The next tournament has just gone live and runs for Mar 15 to Mar 22, same prize distribution as before.
Pages:
Jump to: