Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 21. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How many tokens need to be bought in order to participate in tournaments? I would like to understand how much to take part in tournaments.

The tournament now is using demo tokens so you don't have to actually purchase any.  When the platform goes live then the individual contests will have a range of different entry fee levels, there will also be the option for people to set up their own contests at the entry fee level they wish.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hey. Can I create my own tournament on the platform? I would like to understand how the owners of tokens can make money?

Well at least you can sell tokens on the exchange in the future when they grow in price and the platform will become popular.
Activity: 294
Hey. Can I create my own tournament on the platform? I would like to understand how the owners of tokens can make money?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Looks promising, but the min contribution for presale is too high for me. But I will follow this project

You really should play the free tournament they are running, if you were to win the biggest contest you would get straight into the prizes which are real tokens.

it is not easy to win a contest there you have to be serious in making a portfolio. must be smart to see the market and make decisions which will benefit and must be sold before the loss. be clever at each contest good luck friend, here we are friends, there we compete!
Activity: 123
How many tokens need to be bought in order to participate in tournaments? I would like to understand how much to take part in tournaments.

The minimum purchase is 0.1 ETH, I think this will be enough to take part in tournaments and earn the first tokens.
Activity: 218
Activity: 364
Good day! I managed to win 870 tokens. It's just perfect. But all the same in the demo-tournaments it's not the feeling. Now my goal is to take the prize in the tournament.

I am currently successfully moving along the table. I think I can enter the first hundred people and get my tokens for further participation in tournaments
Activity: 308
Good day! I managed to win 870 tokens. It's just perfect. But all the same in the demo-tournaments it's not the feeling. Now my goal is to take the prize in the tournament.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2

Good afternoon! I won only 36 tokens. This is certainly a very small amount, but still it's very nice. We will continue to work in this direction.
Activity: 322
Looks promising, but the min contribution for presale is too high for me. But I will follow this project

You really should play the free tournament they are running, if you were to win the biggest contest you would get straight into the prizes which are real tokens.
And if you manage to take 1-3 place, then you can still win the BTC or ETH. This is really cool I will try to take prizes.
Activity: 434

it is not easy to win a contest there you have to be serious in making a portfolio. must be smart to see the market and make decisions which will benefit and must be sold before the loss. be clever at each contest good luck friend, here we are friends, there we compete!

I've just won 236 tokens in the contest. It is very nice. It is a pity that this is not yet a real token, but for training, the most that is needed. I think it will be popular in a crypt environment.

I just won 435 tokens. I think my knowledge in the analysis of the market helped us in this all. I will work further on analyzing the market and over my portfolio.

Activity: 434

I've just won 236 tokens in the contest. It is very nice. It is a pity that this is not yet a real token, but for training, the most that is needed. I think it will be popular in a crypt environment.

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

maybe its a little too high, but it will worth because on pre sale event we can get additional bonus..
Activity: 294
Hey. Yesterday I took part in the tournament and was able to win my tokens. 236 tokens, I was able to win thanks to a correct prediction. This is really cool.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW8Ks-nW0AAZng0.jpg:large

I was lucky less able to win only 70 tokens, but the truth in the competition involved only 2 people on this and the amount of winnings is small.
first rank points are already pretty high. who came later need more effort to be able to fight.
 some obstacles such as malfunctioning keys and slow networks are also challenges to be conquered.
nevertheless, keep fighting to the end. hopefully there is a miracle.

I only joined the tournament last week and I'm sixth, if you get a good run going the anybody could get into the top positions.
if the system work smoothly maybe thats possible. provided that the intensity of play should be more frequent. the problem is, often when we will start playing, we can not manage the virtual funds that will be used and when we will make the portfolio, can not open. but this problem does not happen to everyone who comes into play.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Hello friends can congratulate me. I won a major tournament and got 870 tokens. Now my account is in a big plus. I would like to try for real tokens

congrats dude, you must be a great player
wish you luck with real token

Cool dude!. I will try it!
it seems like I still have to learn. I still can not get a reward. always lose. Grin Grin

learn slowly and focus dude, I also often lose before, good luck bro!
Right. Games for fundz..Yeah...

at least we know the fun of this project by have a test on alpha mode..
Activity: 119
What cryptococcus can I use to get a token?
Hello! M
aybe they use Currency accepted: Ethereal (ETH)
Activity: 47
What cryptococcus can I use to get a token?
Activity: 119
What exactly can I do with this token?
Can I buy it for Bitcoins?
Hey. Yesterday I took part in the tournament and was able to win my tokens. 236 tokens, I was able to win thanks to a correct prediction. This is really cool.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW8Ks-nW0AAZng0.jpg:large

I was lucky less able to win only 70 tokens, but the truth in the competition involved only 2 people on this and the amount of winnings is small.
first rank points are already pretty high. who came later need more effort to be able to fight.
 some obstacles such as malfunctioning keys and slow networks are also challenges to be conquered.
nevertheless, keep fighting to the end. hopefully there is a miracle.

I only joined the tournament last week and I'm sixth, if you get a good run going the anybody could get into the top positions.
Pages:
Jump to: