Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 22. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
somehow mu virtual coin allocation button and my portfolio buttons do not work.
 are there any bugs? or my device is incompatible?  Huh

Try to screenshot that and send it to their Official Telegram to resolve the problem. If there could be possibly a bug, they'll fix it immediately.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Hey. Yesterday I took part in the tournament and was able to win my tokens. 236 tokens, I was able to win thanks to a correct prediction. This is really cool.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW8Ks-nW0AAZng0.jpg:large

I was lucky less able to win only 70 tokens, but the truth in the competition involved only 2 people on this and the amount of winnings is small.
first rank points are already pretty high. who came later need more effort to be able to fight.
 some obstacles such as malfunctioning keys and slow networks are also challenges to be conquered.
nevertheless, keep fighting to the end. hopefully there is a miracle.
Activity: 56
 are there any bugs? or my device is incompatible?  Huh

If you join the Telegram group and submit a screenshot Im sure they will resolve it, they are really quick at dealing with any issues.  Also on the site there is the option to submit a bug so you could use that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

I guess if you use a smartphone to open FundFantasy it would be more difficult than using its web version because for the mobile display it is still under development. just be patient there will be improvement for it.
Activity: 84
I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of this year.
Activity: 224
Very good product. I have already decided to invest. Good luck with your further development. I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of this year.
Here I agree with you colleague. I think that this is a good chance to make money for many investors. Especially if the platform becomes popular all over the world.
I also liked that not sold tokens would be divided between those who already bought tokens. This is another motivation for investors.
Yes, it's just fine, I already bought a few tokens for myself. Now I will wait for the start of the platform. I think this will help us to increase our capital.

not only capital, we can also improve our ability to analyze the market with our own portfolio. you will not win if just randomly make a portfolio. for investors, if you buy Funds you will not regret it, because this token will be the dragon token at this middle year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Very good product. I have already decided to invest. Good luck with your further development. I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of this year.
Here I agree with you colleague. I think that this is a good chance to make money for many investors. Especially if the platform becomes popular all over the world.
I also liked that not sold tokens would be divided between those who already bought tokens. This is another motivation for investors.
Yes, it's just fine, I already bought a few tokens for myself. Now I will wait for the start of the platform. I think this will help us to increase our capital.
Activity: 123
Activity: 218
Activity: 364
Hello! Tell me in more detail how the company is going to make money? It will only be fees from each competition or will there be any other services?
At the moment I see only the fees from each contest. So far I do not understand whether they are fixed or is it a percentage of the amount of entry into the competition?
Activity: 322
Hello! Tell me in more detail how the company is going to make money? It will only be fees from each competition or will there be any other services?
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Looks promising, but the min contribution for presale is too high for me. But I will follow this project
The minimum contribution of 0.1 ETH is much smaller. In my opinion this is the standard minimum contribution for such projects. If you invest less then the potential profit will be very small.
But if you do not have the opportunity to invest, then you can take part in the bounty program or in the alpha tournament there is a chance to win tokens for free.
Activity: 308
Looks promising, but the min contribution for presale is too high for me. But I will follow this project
The minimum contribution of 0.1 ETH is much smaller. In my opinion this is the standard minimum contribution for such projects. If you invest less then the potential profit will be very small.
Activity: 119
Hey. Yesterday I took part in the tournament and was able to win my tokens. 236 tokens, I was able to win thanks to a correct prediction. This is really cool.

Whoa, that's impressive! Keep that good work dude! Cheesy
For all you guys who didn't win the tournaments, don't be sad and keep stacking your luck!
Activity: 434

I was lucky less able to win only 70 tokens, but the truth in the competition involved only 2 people on this and the amount of winnings is small.
Activity: 434
In my opinion, the results of the tournament on February 28, unless I'm not mistaken. But we'll wait hopefully it will be possible to take the prize.

Let's try in another tournament dude, I make some mistake and loss a lot, I hope in the next tournament  get bigger prize.

Don't worry, while it's still in the Alpha version and you get free tokens, try to learn as much as you can to improve your skill. Keep it up! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: