Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 24. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I think the product has a very great perspective. With a competent advertising company, the product must have millions of users. So tokens should grow in price by the end of this year.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It is definitely worth getting involved, even now.  The top 100 on the leaderboard wins real fundz tokens and you probably only need to get slightly over the amount you start with to get in the top 100.
Activity: 123
I've tried to join the tournament, although I often lose the game but it makes me curious and want to try again
you can not just make a portfolio without market consideration, you'll easily win if you good trader or if you're lucky hehe  Grin
be spirited more and good luck !
Of course, knowing the analysis of methods of market analysis will allow you to bypass competitors on the platform and win their own tokens.
Activity: 224
I've tried to join the tournament, although I often lose the game but it makes me curious and want to try again
you can not just make a portfolio without market consideration, you'll easily win if you good trader or if you're lucky hehe  Grin
be spirited more and good luck !
Activity: 45
What is the Hard Cap? I would like to understand how much developers should collect for the maximum implementation of their plans.

you can see in the web https://fundfantasy.com/#!/ total of Pre and Main sale is 60 M token and only left about 55 M on the main sale.
Activity: 308
I understand that if you pay 1 ETH, you can get a good discount. And what kollichetsvo tokens can buy minimally?

you ar late bro, all presale token with 50% bonus with min invest 1Eth to get 1500 Funds already sold out. i missed it too, now i more confident that FundFantasy will be the best ICO on this year. dont miss the ICO or you will be chagrined at last year. Go Go Go FundFantasy, i will always support you.

Amazing man!, I cann't wait for market, prepare for jump!
lets support for the best token!
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
What is the Hard Cap? I would like to understand how much developers should collect for the maximum implementation of their plans.

I understand that if you pay 1 ETH, you can get a good discount. And what kollichetsvo tokens can buy minimally?

you ar late bro, all presale token with 50% bonus with min invest 1Eth to get 1500 Funds already sold out. i missed it too, now i more confident that FundFantasy will be the best Token Sale on this year. dont miss the Token Sale or you will be chagrined at last year. Go Go Go FundFantasy, i will always support you.
The minimum purchase volume is 0.1 ETH, but in this case the discount will be less. So it's better to think about how it will be more profitable for you to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello friends can congratulate me. I won a major tournament and got 870 tokens. Now my account is in a big plus. I would like to try for real tokens

congrats dude, you must be a great player
wish you luck with real token

Cool dude!. I will try it!
it seems like I still have to learn. I still can not get a reward. always lose. Grin Grin

learn slowly and focus dude, I also often lose before, good luck bro!
I also won 870 demo-tokens. It's not that difficult, everything works just fine. I want to buy some tokens for myself and see how it works.
Activity: 294
Hello friends can congratulate me. I won a major tournament and got 870 tokens. Now my account is in a big plus. I would like to try for real tokens
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWvPhogX0AA_vqp.jpg:large

it seems like I still have to learn. I still can not get a reward. always lose. Grin Grin

Right. Games for fundz..Yeah...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWvPhogX0AA_vqp.jpg:large

Activity: 1

OPEN INVITATION TO FUND FANTASY ALPHA TOURNAMENT
WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | ANNOUNCEMENT| GITHUB
⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃
We’re excited to invite you to join the first FundFantasy tournament EVER!

Participate for FREE to win up to 0.3 Bitcoin and 10,000 FUNDZ!

Each user will receive 10,000 Demo-Tokens and start playing the role of an investor/fund manager.
Users compete among each other, and move up in rank by crafting the ultimate portfolio.
At the end of the tournament, the top 100 users on the leaderboard will win prizes in Bitcoins and real FUNDZ!

How To Play
https://i.imgur.com/mLZSKEH.jpg

REWARDS
https://i.imgur.com/PswKzam.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/aG1sJWK.png?1

How it works?

1) Choose a contest: Choose from a variety of different contests:
Head-to-head, Multipliers, Winner-takes-all and more.

2) Create a portfolio: Allocate you virtual capital to assets from various asset classes including stocks
, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and at currencies and simply select the direction of the price.

3) Win Large Prizes: Portfolios are ranked according to their rate of return.
Depending on the contest’s specs, prizes can exceed 10x , 50x of participation costs, and even more!

SCREENS

Participation is FREE for all.
INSTRUCTIONS
===HOW TO JOIN THE TOURNAMENT===
1) Go toy.com]fundfantasy.com[/url]

2) Click on "Join Alpha Tournament"

3) Open an account

4) Play on
===HOW TO PLAY===
1)On the "Lobby", Choose a contest

2)On the popup, click on "Build a portfolio"

3)Create your portfolio, if you want to use
 a previous one, click on "Load portfolio"

4)Select one portfolio from the list

5)Click on Join Challenge
===HOW TO CREATE PORTFOLIOS===
1)Click on "MY PORTFOLIOS" (top bar)

2)Click on "Create NEW"

3)Choose an asset CATEGORY
(stocks, currencies, commodities, crypto)
 from the list to the left.

4)Select a direction

5) Allocate $ by clicking on the "+"
 next to the asset

6)click on the green checkbox

7)repeat steps 3-6 until all the balance is allocated

8)Click "Create"

TOURNAMENT STATUS:   LIVE

Join the discussion on our Telegram Channel

Nice post.
Activity: 56
Hi, i see this is like a game. Right? Thats like contest and the Winners Will getting a bounty or bonus.

Yeh thats right, you have a pretend allocation of money called Demoz that you use to enter contests.  The aim is to win more Demoz so that you can go up the leaderboard and win the overall prizes
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
its fun game (alpha demo) to make a running test on your platform, salute to this idea sir, now i know how good project fundfantasy are..
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
Should we invest first to get 10,000 Demo-Tokens?
If yes approximately how much should be invested?

No.
Participation is completely free of charge.
Simply register, receive your Demo-tokens, enter multiple contests for the duration of the tournament.
The users with the biggest balance will receive their prizes at the end of the tournament.

How long is the turnament running? Its look interesting to join but mostly i dont have much time to join there.
But for me this is very intereating. I hope i can join later. Good luck for participant
Activity: 294
guys i get this error "Please allocate your remaining funds in order to create a portfolio." what does that means? ty
me too. I think I have lost this competition . I have to learning more again.
Hi, i see this is like a game. Right? Thats like contest and the Winners Will getting a bounty or bonus.

yes @ken, as we join a contest but have to pay a small registration fee and if we win will get all registration fees from all participants. just open the web an start playing the game, you will understand  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: