Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 23. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
What is the Hard Cap? I would like to understand how much developers should collect for the maximum implementation of their plans.

A hard cap is defined as the maximum amount a crowdsale will receive. So after those amount of crowdsale has been reached, the project will no longer open the crowdfunding anymore. It is needed to improve the quality of the project itself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the results of the tournament on February 28, unless I'm not mistaken. But we'll wait hopefully it will be possible to take the prize.

Let's try in another tournament dude, I make some mistake and loss a lot, I hope in the next tournament  get bigger prize.
have you ever tried "Daily Alpha Turnament-Crypto"? Nowadays, it is the greatest contest with great prizes. held once a day. you have to try  Cheesy

Really, I have to try soon!, I will check and learn on website.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
In my opinion, the results of the tournament on February 28, unless I'm not mistaken. But we'll wait hopefully it will be possible to take the prize.

Let's try in another tournament dude, I make some mistake and loss a lot, I hope in the next tournament  get bigger prize.
have you ever tried "Daily Alpha Turnament-Crypto"? Nowadays, it is the greatest contest with great prizes. held once a day. you have to try  Cheesy

Activity: 45
Apparently this game can hone my ability in analyzing the movement of crypto chart, this can be a very good analysis to apply to the market.
GOOD NEWS, and now more 700+ people follow Alpha Turnament.
===

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!!!

FUNDZ SOLD: 4,420,107 / 60,000,000
PRICE: 1ETH = 1500 FUNDZ  - CURRENT BONUS:50% (MIN 1ETH)

many people join so this is more interesting and challenging
Activity: 84
Is this tournament free? and the winner is on how much?

For your information , you can join :
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/EcNc01DCfiuSTkxWAXITWA

Ask everything you want to know!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
FundFantasy Really Great Project !! come on Guys We must Support This  Cheesy

yes we did it. progress still going and the results aren't dissapointed  Cheesy
copper member
Merit: 4
Apparently this game can hone my ability in analyzing the movement of crypto chart, this can be a very good analysis to apply to the market.
GOOD NEWS, and now more 700+ people follow Alpha Turnament.
===

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!!!

FUNDZ SOLD: 4,420,107 / 60,000,000
PRICE: 1ETH = 1500 FUNDZ  - CURRENT BONUS:50% (MIN 1ETH)
Activity: 119
Activity: 98
Is this tournament free? and the winner is on how much?
Merit: 1
I've tried to join the tournament, although I often lose the game but it makes me curious and want to try again
you can not just make a portfolio without market consideration, you'll easily win if you good trader or if you're lucky hehe  Grin
be spirited more and good luck !

yes, I can also study market analysis here
that's what I mean! we can practice in the market analysis and directly do it in this game, if our analysis is correct we will get additional reward in the form of Funds. I am very excited to enter the contest at the beginning of knowing this game. tell all your friends about FundFantasy for them to play!  Cool
Activity: 45
I've tried to join the tournament, although I often lose the game but it makes me curious and want to try again
you can not just make a portfolio without market consideration, you'll easily win if you good trader or if you're lucky hehe  Grin

yes, I can also study market analysis here
Activity: 476
Hello! ISO started. I will follow the company's news. I think the right amount will be collected very quickly. Good luck with the development of the platform.
My account is still a little in the red. But I will continue to take part in tournaments I think this will allow me to take at least 90 place and get my tokens.

You must be a good trader, congratulations! surely you can get the prize. I'm just a noob who is ranked 600, but I do not give up and keep playing. no harm to practice first. until the next time we play with our own funds we aka easier to win, meaning a lot of money by having the Funds from winning the contest
Activity: 294
My account is still a little in the red. But I will continue to take part in tournaments I think this will allow me to take at least 90 place and get my tokens.
Activity: 218
It is definitely worth getting involved, even now.  The top 100 on the leaderboard wins real fundz tokens and you probably only need to get slightly over the amount you start with to get in the top 100.
And when will the results of the tournament? you can say? My account is now out on the prize-winning site.

do not easily give up friends, now start practicing with free funds, and while playing with your own funds you'll get used to winning a lot of tokens that means a lot of money hehehe  Grin
Activity: 56
It is definitely worth getting involved, even now.  The top 100 on the leaderboard wins real fundz tokens and you probably only need to get slightly over the amount you start with to get in the top 100.
And when will the results of the tournament? you can say? My account is now out on the prize-winning site.

The tournament finishes on the 28th.  My understanding is that they are going to run another after this so even if you can't get back into the prizes this time its worth practicing for the next.

we should always have a good analysis and we need lucky boost, in my opinion this game is very interesting.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: