Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 32. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
This time I wasn't so lucky enough to win mega contest. From the first place to the sixth, I already planned how to spend my prize)

Yes, the award is really impressive. I think thanks to the system it will be possible to have a stable income every month, well, if certainly there will be certain knowledge about the work of the market.
I think it's hard to this a name stable income. Of course if you know this kitchen you will win rather than those who will make a random stakes. But even real market unreal to predict on 100%.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Next day, next win. Take a first place it's always very nicely. For now token price is 1 ETH = 1350 FUNDZ with 35% bonus, so without bonus I'd earn more than 100$ staying at home, if it were not a demo tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Here I did think how tournament will be ended. It would be not normal if contest will be ended in minute when tournament will be ended, now, how I understand, contests created automatically, so would be nice if when tournament will be ended they just close a registration but not a contests.
Well, yes, for now contests are really created automatically, but, I think, when tournament almost be over they will create contests by hands and they willn't create a contests, duration of which longer than tournament.
Activity: 218
Here I did think how tournament will be ended. It would be not normal if contest will be ended in minute when tournament will be ended, now, how I understand, contests created automatically, so would be nice if when tournament will be ended they just close a registration but not a contests.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This time I wasn't so lucky enough to win mega contest. From the first place to the sixth, I already planned how to spend my prize)

Yes, the award is really impressive. I think thanks to the system it will be possible to have a stable income every month, well, if certainly there will be certain knowledge about the work of the market.
Activity: 364
Activity: 294
Hi there! How I understand amount of tokens that located in people hands will be decreased after some time by platform fees. Will you burn them? Or you open token sale again?
For traders it would be nice if they will burn it, then token price will grow. But for a players... in this case numbers in contests (fees, rewards) should be changed.

We will constantly burn 0.5% of FUNDZ, thus making it a deflationary currency.

It's just fine, I think this will be another incentive for the price to go up. In the future, do you plan to release more tokens? Or their quantity will be strictly limited
Activity: 182
Hi there! How I understand amount of tokens that located in people hands will be decreased after some time by platform fees. Will you burn them? Or you open token sale again?
For traders it would be nice if they will burn it, then token price will grow. But for a players... in this case numbers in contests (fees, rewards) should be changed.

We will constantly burn 0.5% of FUNDZ, thus making it a deflationary currency.
Activity: 434
Have you some mechanisms for multi-account detecting? Someone may create more than one account, make mirror stakes and always participate in one contest (if he find contest where 0\x participants it's would be ideal)
Major mechanism it's market. If you will do this you never can know which from your accounts will win. I mean today account A lose and give some tokens to account B, tomorrow vice versa. Platform gets part from prizes so total amount of tokens on all acounts will decraise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
When I checked result of this mega contest I wanted to say that border between me and happyland is thin like blade. But now I see that man on first place earned $4k, it's biggest profit that I saw.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/yMVd3Hq3TkGf2hgGk3TvqQ.png
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Have you some mechanisms for multi-account detecting? Someone may create more than one account, make mirror stakes and always participate in one contest (if he find contest where 0\x participants it's would be ideal)
Hello! If I buy the company's tokens now, when will I be able to play for real money? After all, the platform is already working, I would like to understand when there will be an official start.
Is token sale open now? I think it happens when token will be officially launched, then platform will be launched too and you will able to use buyed tokens.
Of course it's open. If you want to buy some tokens and still didn't this then do it, now most suitable time for this, for now offer 35% bonus. You can't use tokens now because alpha tournament is live.
Activity: 123
Hello! If I buy the company's tokens now, when will I be able to play for real money? After all, the platform is already working, I would like to understand when there will be an official start.
Is token sale open now? I think it happens when token will be officially launched, then platform will be launched too and you will able to use buyed tokens.
Activity: 294
Over 440 active players in the first week! , this is something great. go ahead fund fantasy The First Blockchain Based Fantasy Trading Platform. you all have a great chance. congratulations!
This is real, good result. I think the platform has every chance of success. I'll wait for the launch. I would like to say that if this works honestly and transparently, I think everyone will be satisfied with the system's performance.
There was a strange contest, all participants won the same number of tokens but made 40 tokens each and won 35 each, the system of visors was taken from each of 5 tokens and all on that. How could this be?

Prize pool smaller than amount of entry fees from all players because platform take part from every prize. You all have equal amount of dollars on your portfolios, so you all take one place and reward was distributed between all players. It frequent happens with commodities asset.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Over 440 active players in the first week! , this is something great. go ahead fund fantasy The First Blockchain Based Fantasy Trading Platform. you all have a great chance. congratulations!
There was a strange contest, all participants won the same number of tokens but made 40 tokens each and won 35 each, the system of visors was taken from each of 5 tokens and all on that. How could this be?
Pages:
Jump to: