Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 68. (Read 267195 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
They've been good to me so far.  Great customer service and quick to answer any support questions.

On another note, sorry I didn't get back you this post last night.  All maintenance work was completed and you shouldn't have experienced any down time.  Maybe a reconnect or two.

Oh, and Happy Easter!  To celebrate the first of two US holidays of the year in which we tell our children, "you are free to eat stupid amounts of candy today" I'm going to give an additional 1BTC if you are the first person to find a block.

This is in addition to the currently running promo.

So, for the next 12 hours and 42 minutes (until midnight EDT) get an extra bonus for finding the block!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Shipped out S7 to oregonmines today so hopefully it will be up and going 24/7 by the end of the week.   
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
All,

You might experience some intermittent restarts and failover over the next hour or two.  I'm doing some maintenance on the stratum server.

I'll let you all know when I'm done.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
No problems... I just remembered seeing something, and then the next time I looked it was "///".  I'll probably delete that post (unless you want to keep it and edit it).

Hey... for those of you currently mining on the pool... how many of you have rentals up?  I want to take the stratum server offline for a while to do some maintenance, but I don't want to kill your rentals.
Activity: 228
Sorry about that -- I didn't like the way that I had worded the post...

I'm going to hold off on using my coupons -- as there has to be a reason why they're offering the discount...

We know that Bitfury has the 16nm chip -- so, maybe they'll become available for us little guys soon...

Hopefully...

legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
Pretty sure traxor had a comment about upcoming gear, but now it's just "///".  Anyway, I tend to wonder exactly the same thing - does this clearance represent removal of inventory to make way in Bitmain's data centers for new gear that is not yet available to the public?

I mean, I'm not a fan of Bitmain... but an S7 for $482?  What don't we know?

antpool had a few 200ph spikes in hashrate

so they have a working s-8 or s-9

I could pick a few of these s-7's up as we have room in the solar array.

But I would love to see if I get some 115 usd coupons.

as I did a lot of batch purchases of s-7.

the solar array does allow me some leeway  to purchase
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Pretty sure traxor had a comment about upcoming gear, but now it's just "///".  Anyway, I tend to wonder exactly the same thing - does this clearance represent removal of inventory to make way in Bitmain's data centers for new gear that is not yet available to the public?

I mean, I'm not a fan of Bitmain... but an S7 for $482?  What don't we know?
Activity: 228
legendary
 fucking bitmaintech is giving away 100 usd coupons on the s-7

I am not sure what to do.

I also have 36 coupons for s-7's   4 s-7's for 1.25 coins each = cheap

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I hit a block on kano.is
 I will hit one here today

That's an awesome accomplishment, and I hope you can do it again here.  I am bouncing my S5 here and another small pool, it would be great for the little guys to get one.

RE: the Avalon 6 group buy, that's a great deal for a great machine, and it comes plug and play - you can't beat that.  Mine runs right @ 0.3 w/GH, and is quieter (with the Sanyo fan) and cooler than my S5.  Highly recommended.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I saw that, Phil... congrats!  I wish you the best of luck hitting the turkey Smiley
legendary
Yeah... I'm still debating, too.  Unfortunately all of my coin is tied up right now, so my only recourse is to purchase some.  I have a $1000 instant buy limit on coinbase so that rules out getting 2 more.  Maybe I'll just go with 1... hmmm... decisions decisions Tongue

don't worry just tossed 50 th here for a bit

I hit a block on kano.is
 I will hit one here today
and I will hit one on mmpool today
A true triple block friday

the simple reason is I am having turkey for easter sunday and all of us that go bowling know a turkey is a triple strike
legendary
Yeah... I'm still debating, too.  Unfortunately all of my coin is tied up right now, so my only recourse is to purchase some.  I have a $1000 instant buy limit on coinbase so that rules out getting 2 more.  Maybe I'll just go with 1... hmmm... decisions decisions Tongue

don't worry just tossed 50 th here for a bit
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
For those of you who expressed interest in Avalons... Phil is running another group buy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/latest-avalon6-group-buy-thread-600-usd-ends-monday-28th-1411475

$600 plus a bit for shipping.  Comes with miner, rPi, SDCard and all cables.

You have until Monday.  I'm taking the weekend to think on it. 
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
For those of you who expressed interest in Avalons... Phil is running another group buy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/latest-avalon6-group-buy-thread-600-usd-ends-monday-28th-1411475

$600 plus a bit for shipping.  Comes with miner, rPi, SDCard and all cables.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
LOL!  I'm going to have chicken for lunch Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
spiker777, sorry about that.  The pool's stratum server crashed and when it came back up, did not restart the processes it should have.  I've since rectified that situation and the pool is operating normally.

Besides, hopefully the restart will get us a block... seems to work over on kano's pool Tongue

Need some chicken too!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
spiker777, sorry about that.  The pool's stratum server crashed and when it came back up, did not restart the processes it should have.  I've since rectified that situation and the pool is operating normally.

Besides, hopefully the restart will get us a block... seems to work over on kano's pool Tongue
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hi all,what happens to the server,is not the first interruption?
Pages:
Jump to: