Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 70. (Read 267187 times)

legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
I see you got your Irish up  .. so if I hit the block  I get 1 + .9 = 1.9 correct?

I just tossed some hash at you Grin

@ zachmonroe

you are gaining on me

10      philipma1957   1,449,553,297
11      zachmonroe      979,002,915
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Yes, we both use the same base: NOMP stratum server with MPOS as the front end.  He's done some UI work to change the theme on his site.  Mine's the stock UI.  I made changes under the covers in both the MPOS and NOMP codebases.

And yeah, I don't know where the miner who had the 50TH went.  I guess maybe it was a rental he had pointed to my pool for a while.  Would definitely like to see him back - and a lot more miners joining, too Smiley

NOMP - I think that's the sound Pacman makes!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Yes, we both use the same base: NOMP stratum server with MPOS as the front end.  He's done some UI work to change the theme on his site.  Mine's the stock UI.  I made changes under the covers in both the MPOS and NOMP codebases.

And yeah, I don't know where the miner who had the 50TH went.  I guess maybe it was a rental he had pointed to my pool for a while.  Would definitely like to see him back - and a lot more miners joining, too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Fun stuff!  If I can figure why my Avalon6 keeps resetting its hash rate I will point it here for the day.

Looks like the pool is back to ~50TH, I guess changing the thread title was a bit early... Sad

It looks like this pool and http://www.bcmonster.com/index.php use the same web interface, is it something generic or did one of you borrow it from the other?
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
St Patrick's Day Promotion
One day only, we're going to celebrate the luck of the Irish.  Starting at 00:00:00 and going to 23:59:59 EDT on Thursday, March 17.  Whoever finds the block will get a 1BTC bonus in addition to the currently running promotion.

So... do you feel lucky?
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I don't think there are currently.  Like I wrote, if there's interest from enough people, then I'll pursue it.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
That I am.  I'm looking into getting a dedicated EU server as well... if there's enough interest, I'll pursue it further.
Would be nice, but is there many EU pool members?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
LOL... right after I posted that, I saw they were delivered Smiley.  I got a text from my hosting provider with a picture of the boxes and the question "what's the pool info you want me to enter for your new miners?"

So, hopefully they'll be up and running shortly!

EDIT: and they're up and running Smiley

Cool and congrats!  My A6 is waiting for me at home, I'm going to play around with it tonight.  That means I need to shut off my S5, I need to use its psu for one of the A6 blades, but I'll be back shortly!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Absolutely!  Let's crack that block so I can give some bonus BTC to the finder Smiley
legendary
LOL... right after I posted that, I saw they were delivered Smiley.  I got a text from my hosting provider with a picture of the boxes and the question "what's the pool info you want me to enter for your new miners?"

nice glad to read the good news now lets smack out a block
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

legendary
I've got 2 more Avalon 6 on the UPS truck for delivery today Smiley.

No you don't.

They are now marked delivered !

How do I know this?

I

Yeah I know - I'm jealous Smiley 
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
That I am.  I'm looking into getting a dedicated EU server as well... if there's enough interest, I'll pursue it further.
Awesome.  Great to hear that you found a solid deal on dedicated hardware.  Definitely positioning the pool for major growth!  Let's keep it up.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
And we're back.  Everything went smoothly with the upgrade.  All shares and data successfully transferred and accounted.

So, let's find some #fullblocks Smiley
legendary
Hey everyone... just a heads up that I will be performing maintenance on the pool/servers.  I anticipate it should last about 30 minutes, give or take.  So what am I doing?  I got a fantastic deal on dedicated servers that are considerably better than the VPS's I'm currently using to host the pool, so I'm moving to these new servers.  Here are the details:
* stop the stratum servers
* copy the database
* change the DNS records to point to the new servers
* start the stratum server on the new hardware

I have already migrated everything behind the scenes (all the pool code, stratum server code, etc) and have everything up and running - except for the latest copy of the database to ensure everyone gets all of their shares.  To do that I will have to stop the current stratum server so no more shares are added to the database.

This maintenance will impact your miners - you will be disconnected.  Please ensure you have backup pools configured!

I will be performing this maintenance starting at 10:30 EDT today.  I'm also posting this to twitter and Facebook.
Thanks for info

I will run some hash at the pool later today
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Hey everyone... just a heads up that I will be performing maintenance on the pool/servers.  I anticipate it should last about 30 minutes, give or take.  So what am I doing?  I got a fantastic deal on dedicated servers that are considerably better than the VPS's I'm currently using to host the pool, so I'm moving to these new servers.  Here are the details:
* stop the stratum servers
* copy the database
* change the DNS records to point to the new servers
* start the stratum server on the new hardware

I have already migrated everything behind the scenes (all the pool code, stratum server code, etc) and have everything up and running - except for the latest copy of the database to ensure everyone gets all of their shares.  To do that I will have to stop the current stratum server so no more shares are added to the database.

This maintenance will impact your miners - you will be disconnected.  Please ensure you have backup pools configured!

I will be performing this maintenance starting at 10:30 EDT today.  I'm also posting this to twitter and Facebook.
I like more hash.  Keep bringing it on!!
Pages:
Jump to: