Pages:
Author

Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M - page 34. (Read 61364 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
[positive feedback]

You make some valid points and have good suggestions. But unfortunately we already tried paying girls with XxXcoin to do some shows on cam. Most declined and some are looking into it (a couple have applied on the site but haven't gone live) We even had a big 100.000 coin bounty from Mojpoj distributed to the first girls to close some private sessions.

Costumers will come from the crypto scene at first. I almost know for certain there will be some group within the community that would use the site for pleasure. Once the girls start talking about crypto with they're community and to costumors on fiat outlets it can only grow from there.

We will keep approaching models (M/F) and offer them a bounty. Hopefully it will help (this time). Also we will look into a way to get a bounty on deposits for new costumers
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
ah ok.

well girls are only coming if there are visitors who are willing to pay.

Im sure if you pay them an x amount of xxxcoins for the cam event that you might convince them to take part of it. So even when there are zero visitors they still earn some money (so they are 100% sure they dont waste their time).

You need to trigger them with something. Those girls do it for the money, so if they cant make any money they wont come and join.

and you need visitors for your event. maybe an idea to buy visitors, lots of sites who sell visitors...

i know your budget isnt high but a good marketing campaign always costs money...

basically what all startups do is just hire some cammodels and pay them a fixed amount for a fixed period. If other models see that the site is "hot" then new models will follow over time themselves... you need to have at least 20/50 models available 24 hours a day to attract some visitors...

there are millions of camsites already so you have to do something special or nobody will come...

and i dont mean this in a bad way..
website really looks great, nice job!

I know its still in beta but just wanted to let you know that the free videos are not working yet. it keeps buffering.

Yup, known bug. Mojpoj will work on it coming days. Priority for now is getting a full schedule and promote the shit out of it

----

conversation with cam model:

Girl: Unfortunately, it appears as if we will have to decline a partnership at this time. (she says we because they are a group of girls)

Us: Thanks for your honest reply. Can I ask why? This will help with future contacts. You say unfortunately so it seems you would really like to get aboard this train.

awaiting reply Tongue
Activity: 518
website really looks great, nice job!

I know its still in beta but just wanted to let you know that the free videos are not working yet. it keeps buffering.
----------- Weekly schedule----------

Dear Community and Investors,

After upgrading our cam site and having different meetings with future partners we can say we had a nice week. Mojpoj worked hard in achieving the website part and his work on it is much promising for the future of our Coin. The team worked hard on getting in touch with different potential partners with connections within the Industry. We had positive conversations but also got reactions back that they don't bother about crypto. All with all we are confident that we can build a network of Industry players to use our Coin on different outlets they control. This will be some hard work for the team but we will try to work fast and keep you updated. What will we do this week?

LovetheCoins
- Work on getting US based (pro) girls to plan at least 1,5 hours on our schedule
- Search and get in contact with US based Industry leaders and Investors
- Keep twitter community informed
- Brainstormsessions with the team

SushiChef
- Work on getting Dutch based (pro) girls to plan at least 1,5 hours on our schedule
- Search and get in contact with Dutch based Industry leaders and Investors
- Get PR material ready with the help of Mymenace and Iceplayer until wednesday. Sending it to multiple outlest after
- Working/looking into the possibility to sell XxXcoin threw Ideal (dutch paymentprocessor)
- Brainstormsessions with the team

Techsolution
- Looking into setting up a multipool
- Brainstorm sessions with the team

Nasjz
- Looking into setting up a multipool
- Brainstorm sessions with the team

---------- Updated Wallet -----------

After applying for the job to assist on future updates we asked CryptoXim to make us a updated wallet (logo, buttons, bugs) for testing. He completed the job and we are reviewing his work. We will make the download available once we have properly conducted this.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
can someone check on my account and approve it? we can start performing
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Looking forward with the potential of this great community - we are definitely pulling together to make this happen!!

Great team of devs to working with & the sky is the limit with everyone involved - awsome work guys!!!  Cool

Activity: 168
Scheduling support was a big item I wanted in the next version.

Performers can now simply click on the times they'll be available from their "My Settings -> Schedule" section and it'll appear on their profile page.

Here is a screen shot of what users will see when they visit a model's profile page.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will not sell my coins..I am going to trip them all~
Activity: 42
This looks really great and professional! Let the entertainers Begin

Thanks for the hard work
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Better a full top notch working product than an incomplete half lame not working product, good call devs ! Keep doing the good work.

I hope everyone thinks it's a top notch site now.  It's been a lot of work!

Site is live: http://xxxcoincams.com

it looks great man !! good job.

welcome to the future ladies and gentleman. cryptocurrency in the adult entertainment industry.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I love this coin and the community. Usually I'm selling coins in profit but this coin is for long term.
Since yesterday we are not able to send out tweets threw twitter for both accounts. Its says "This looks like an automated message... bla bla bla"

Already send a message about this to twitter and hope it will be resolved later today

Better a full top notch working product than an incomplete half lame not working product, good call devs ! Keep doing the good work.

I hope everyone thinks it's a top notch site now.  It's been a lot of work!

F#cking love it! Great job.. Now lets work on those models (male/female)
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

Come and chat on our site today, I will randomly pick one person and credit the winner account with 1000 XxX  Wink 

https://multidice.me/2
Activity: 191

I hope everyone thinks it's a top notch site now.  It's been a lot of work!

Definitely has a lot of potential, once girls and videos work on there! Haha

I hope everyone thinks it's a top notch site now.  It's been a lot of work!

Okay.  I've moved all the accounts over and have a few that wouldn't transfer due to incompatible usernames, false email addresses, or excessively week passwords.

Black_Reign
akaalk
opa
abcdefg
zazaza
rj
pepe
testuser
rly
moby dick
MaXXXy-1  (only account with remaining balance of 20 xxx coins)
Mr.Gentry
ptr

Those accounts above will need to register again.  
(MaXXXy-1 can PM me on here or IRC with the email address that signed up and a xxx address, and I will send the balance.)

All other accounts with balances have been credited in the new system.

For the performer accounts...

The new system has lots of options for the signup process you'll want to set yourself.  Male/Female, categories (fetish, boobs, etc) rates for private/nude/peek chat, and a few other options.

If you had a balance, please PM and I will make sure you get the coins in the new system or payout directly if you wish.

The site is LIVE

http://xxxcoincams.com

The only outstanding issue, is that recorded video will not play back.  I have a support ticket in and working to fix it.  We felt all the new features were worth going live with only one known bug outstanding.

During testing, my performer chat window would disconnect, this only happened a couple times.  If any performers experience this, please let me know.

If you have any other issues.  Please let me know here, PM, or in IRC.

Have fun!

[our new wordsmith]

Wanted to give an update about the wordsmith job. After having some members applying at the "job" we had them made different assignments and we found Iceplayer to have to most future potential. We would like to congratulate him on this achievement and we will make make good use of his writing skills.

Expect him to write different things such as (free) press releases, update text on .info site, (possibly)contact messages for models or other writing jobs.

We would also like to thank all the other community members that worked hard on those assignments you wrote! Much appreciated
Activity: 42
good work!

Only the best for xxx. no sorry for delaying this event. it fits better for me next weekend Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: