Pages:
Author

Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M - page 32. (Read 61364 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
nice movement on the price charts! the smart investors buys now! the masses will buy later!
Activity: 126
Are you new to this hole cryptothing? This is how you download and use a wallet!

I'm really impressed with the work that all the team are doing.
Keep up !
There is some site like adutfriendfinder that can be use to contact people lots of people that you can contact to use XXXcoin or to come perform on the website.
With a 1 month subscribe you can send message at people on it for drag them to XXXcoin.
I dont know if that can help but there much people camming for nothing on it lol

Thanks, will look into it!

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
I'm really impressed with the work that all the team are doing.
Keep up !
There is some site like adutfriendfinder that can be use to contact people lots of people that you can contact to use XXXcoin or to come perform on the website.
With a 1 month subscribe you can send message at people on it for drag them to XXXcoin.
I dont know if that can help but there much people camming for nothing on it lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Keep up the good work Sushi!
its performer and a good market to buy toys and video/dvd/bd.

We are making progress on the girls/boys. Once we have established our name with some of the models from the cam Community things will go fast. They will do so much work for us with merchants (they want to spend those coins and we will give them standard letters to send to merchants and ask them to accept XxXcoin as payment)
This could be something. Watching

I would suggest not to wait too long. Now xxx is very cheap. With this speed of processing the coin this will go up soon enough.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

Wallet looks great!! Anything on a working MAC wallet??

Asked Dfunk to compile a new one with the updated stuff. Hope it arrives within days

Before I invest I would like to know what you are doing for age verification.  

This is a hard one because we don't use CC (which isn't 100% proof of age as well. 14y old can use mom/dads CC) If you go to (just a example, there are more) myfreecams.com, the biggest cam community out there, you will notice they don't have a proof of age (other then user clicking a "i'm 18y or older" button).

Mojpoj is discussing this topic with the team but for now we don't have a real answer to it other then supplying a 18y or older box and having strict terms & agreements. Expect Mojpoj to clarify this point further once he is awake and behind a pc (it is midnight were he lives).  

more amateur sites like Chatterbox

Please feel free to spam my inbox with links to sites we should visit. This goes for everyone and we are always more then happy with help from the Community

The performer age verification is the big one.  18 U.S.C. 2257 US Law requires a government issued photo ID and to keep that record for 5 years after the business shuts down.  XxX Coin Cams is compliant with the law.  A performer that signs up, must upload a government issued ID which I then verify and activate their account if it's legitimate. 

Hope this helps

And for the visitor you need to put a warning message for confirmation of age like SuchiChef was speaking before entering the site.

The only thing that is missing for increase the value of XXXcoin its performer and a good market to buy toys and video/dvd/bd.
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
This could be something. Watching
Activity: 168

Asked Dfunk to compile a new one with the updated stuff. Hope it arrives within days

This is a hard one because we don't use CC (which isn't 100% proof of age as well. 14y old can use mom/dads CC) If you go to (just a example, there are more) myfreecams.com, the biggest cam community out there, you will notice they don't have a proof of age (other then user clicking a "i'm 18y or older" button).

Mojpoj is discussing this topic with the team but for now we don't have a real answer to it other then supplying a 18y or older box and having strict terms & agreements. Expect Mojpoj to clarify this point further once he is awake and behind a pc (it is midnight were he lives).  

Please feel free to spam my inbox with links to sites we should visit. This goes for everyone and we are always more then happy with help from the Community

The performer age verification is the big one.  18 U.S.C. 2257 US Law requires a government issued photo ID and to keep that record for 5 years after the business shuts down.  XxX Coin Cams is compliant with the law.  A performer that signs up, must upload a government issued ID which I then verify and activate their account if it's legitimate. 

Hope this helps
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Minor wallet update Smiley still in testing...

It looks great  Smiley
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

the weekend is over!! but i'm already excited about upcoming weekend.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Minor wallet update Smiley still in testing...

Activity: 8
Potential investor here. I like what I see so far. Before I invest I would like to know what you are doing for age verification.
Other sites use credit cards. What are your plans for this? Also just my opinion I think you should work on some of the more amateur sites
like Chatterbox. I think you will find way more then enough performers and those type of sites are becoming more popular.
Just my opinion. Sorry if this all has already been gone through but I have a substantial amount I would like to invest and its just those 2 concerns that I have. Thanks
I have never actually seen one video on the site. hard to invest in this when after a month nothing has developed yet.

Short answer: It's coming, probably tomorrow.

Long answer: Recordings do work.  I can see the videos I've recorded on the server.  If you hover over the icons, you'll see the previews working. 

The way it works, there are actually four apps running on the video server.  Main, Bandwidth, Preview, and Play.  All are working except the play application.  I don't know why and I'm not an expert with Flash Media Server.  The script creators set that up for me.  They only work M-F, but have been responsive to tickets.  I caught this on Friday and put a ticket in.  It should be resolved tomorrow (Monday).

Sushi is working hard spreading the word, and has made a lot of contacts.  I think this week is shaping up nicely for a good weekend ahead.  Once performers start seeing the site working smoothly and people willing to pay them, I think they'll be jumping onboard for the low fees.  Most sites charge 40-50%, we're only 20%.

Keep in mind, I'm only one guy working on this, and it's version 2.0 already.  Two servers, thousands of lines of code to sift through and verify.  Custom module writing.  It all takes a little time.  I know the crypto world is fast paced, but it's getting there.  I laugh sometimes when (in other threads) people say stuff like "just add facebook with a twist of instagram, integrate it into the wallet, and make it connect to amazon video service to stream video, and connect to my online banking account."  Then start screaming when the features aren't added within 30 minutes.  They have no appreciation for what it takes to set up a server properly, code and debug code, and then test test test.  Patience. 

You're doing an amazing job for this coin. I love the new site and I am very excited what will come in the future. Take all the time you need, I know you will deliver like you did always.

I am really thankfull for your work this far!
I have never actually seen one video on the site. hard to invest in this when after a month nothing has developed yet.

Short answer: It's coming, probably tomorrow.

Long answer: Recordings do work.  I can see the videos I've recorded on the server.  If you hover over the icons, you'll see the previews working. 

The way it works, there are actually four apps running on the video server.  Main, Bandwidth, Preview, and Play.  All are working except the play application.  I don't know why and I'm not an expert with Flash Media Server.  The script creators set that up for me.  They only work M-F, but have been responsive to tickets.  I caught this on Friday and put a ticket in.  It should be resolved tomorrow (Monday).

Sushi is working hard spreading the word, and has made a lot of contacts.  I think this week is shaping up nicely for a good weekend ahead.  Once performers start seeing the site working smoothly and people willing to pay them, I think they'll be jumping onboard for the low fees.  Most sites charge 40-50%, we're only 20%.

Keep in mind, I'm only one guy working on this, and it's version 2.0 already.  Two servers, thousands of lines of code to sift through and verify.  Custom module writing.  It all takes a little time.  I know the crypto world is fast paced, but it's getting there.  I laugh sometimes when (in other threads) people say stuff like "just add facebook with a twist of instagram, integrate it into the wallet, and make it connect to amazon video service to stream video, and connect to my online banking account."  Then start screaming when the features aren't added within 30 minutes.  They have no appreciation for what it takes to set up a server properly, code and debug code, and then test test test.  Patience. 
I also had some xxx in the old site account i had with same username and didn't get them paid. If someone could take care i would really appreciated. Tips were from sushi
Thanks in advance

Your coins have been sent.  Sorry for any delay.

During the last two weeks enough has happend to keep us on track. For me real development only started when the recent dev left. In my opinion we are doing more then fine but you are (of course) allowed to disagree.

All my clients (ubuntu, windows) stop downloading the blockchain at block 8650, can someone tell me why?

Currently not at home so I can't check the wallet. If someone else could pitch in here? Remember it is a sunday so not many people will be stuck behind they're monitor.

I guess I worded that wrong. a lot has developed, but keep hearing about videos  on the cam site, performers on the cam site, yet I have never seen anyone else on the cam site except girlyj.

Yeah I can understand your doubts. Personally had thought finding models would go a little more easier then we encounter until now. At the current stand we have 15 models signed up at the old site they are being contacted to get there profile ready. At the new site 2 new models registered and coming week we will work hard on getting the schedule for next week filled with some performers.

About the investing I can't say much. You should make your own assessment if this is a buy or not. You can always wait some more for results before investing. If this Coin makes it these current prices are just a fraction of future ones.

Pages:
Jump to: