Pages:
Author

Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M - page 33. (Read 61347 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
I have never actually seen one video on the site. hard to invest in this when after a month nothing has developed yet.

During the last two weeks enough has happend to keep us on track. For me real development only started when the recent dev left. In my opinion we are doing more then fine but you are (of course) allowed to disagree.

All my clients (ubuntu, windows) stop downloading the blockchain at block 8650, can someone tell me why?

Currently not at home so I can't check the wallet. If someone else could pitch in here? Remember it is a sunday so not many people will be stuck behind they're monitor.

I guess I worded that wrong. a lot has developed, but keep hearing about videos  on the cam site, performers on the cam site, yet I have never seen anyone else on the cam site except girlyj.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I've no problem with my windows wallet, currently at block 94834
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I have never actually seen one video on the site. hard to invest in this when after a month nothing has developed yet.

During the last two weeks enough has happend to keep us on track. For me real development only started when the recent dev left. In my opinion we are doing more then fine but you are (of course) allowed to disagree.

All my clients (ubuntu, windows) stop downloading the blockchain at block 8650, can someone tell me why?

Currently not at home so I can't check the wallet. If someone else could pitch in here? Remember it is a sunday so not many people will be stuck behind they're monitor.

Activity: 582
Activity: 661
If you want that XXXcoin go up cancel your sell order at that cheap price (all sell order under 3k is cheap just see where w..kcoin is...) this is not going to be dumped at that price with all the good work incoming.

Good work the team !

guys site and camera preferences work really good for me. I'll try broadcast tonight. Just some kind of tight schedule from work or else i would be 24/7 there

Good to hear you like it. Everything to spoil our models Tongue spread the word

I also had some xxx in the old site account i had with same username and didn't get them paid. If someone could take care i would really appreciated. Tips were from sushi
Thanks in advance

Yes I confirm. Can't really remember how much, but around 1500 of tipping and 3-4 minutes private time at 250 pm

Mojpoj will take care of it. Good luck at work
Activity: 17
guys site and camera preferences work really good for me. I'll try broadcast tonight. Just some kind of tight schedule from work or else i would be 24/7 there

I also had some xxx in the old site account i had with same username and didn't get them paid. If someone could take care i would really appreciated. Tips were from sushi
Thanks in advance

Activity: 17
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Sorry haven't been around much, but I like the update to the site! Great job.

Also even though I haven't posted much seeing the consistent and honest updates have really helped me keep up with what has been going on, and of course just constantly reinforces the hard work the team is doing and how much potential xxxcoin has!

Have a Great Day Everyone!!!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
nice jobs, our site keep getting more and more professional each day.  Certain body parts...up!  Smiley
Activity: 518
ah ok great, thanks for the fast replies and keep up the good work!
maybe an idea to set some kind of time for a show or time for girls to be live.

this way both the girls as the customers know when they can visit the site as best...

Each girl can put her schedule on her profile.  It's a simple point and click system.  See previous photo.

There is not a way to see all schedules, so you'll have to sort and filter the list to find a girl you like, then check her schedule.

yeah i know but i mean because there arent a lot of models and visitors at this moment, maybe an idea to ask models to be online at a certain time for a fixed date. this way visitors will visit the site that exact time (if you advertise correctly) and the models can earn more money..

We will make a infographic once more girls have given there weekend schedule. All times will be listed here and can be found within seconds. Just be patient

Also we shall setup some twitterbots that announce a show to start. We already looked into ways in doing this and it will only take some time in setting this up! It is weekend and we already worked on a lot of things last couple days. I wish we could have it al done within a week and sit back drinking cocktails.. ain't gonna happen. This will take some time

---------

But if models want to do some camming feel free to come online. I have some coins to spend haha

this way both the girls as the customers know when they can visit the site as best...

Each girl can put her schedule on her profile.  It's a simple point and click system.  See previous photo.

There is not a way to see all schedules, so you'll have to sort and filter the list to find a girl you like, then check her schedule.

yeah i know but i mean because there arent a lot of models and visitors at this moment, maybe an idea to ask models to be online at a certain time for a fixed date. this way visitors will visit the site that exact time (if you advertise correctly) and the models can earn more money..
Activity: 168

Each girl can put her schedule on her profile.  It's a simple point and click system.  See previous photo.

so lets say 8 o clock in the evening usa time and then for 1 or 2 hours for an x date...

offcourse you also have the cam event...but during normal days maybe you can advertise with a fixed time/show

To prospective models in response to the concern about not enough paying customers.

We currently have 160 "users" on the site, that have registered over the last ~2 weeks.

Many of those have already deposited coins into their accounts.  The rest are likely waiting on girls to start performing.

We'll be sending out emails for the upcoming event, and we're currently getting around 100-200 visitors a day.

I think this is a healthy start for breaking into a very tough market (adult cam).

Two performers have been approved.  I will personally tip 5K XXX coins to any model that comes online tonight or tomorrow before midnight.

Demo cam is running: http://xxxcoincams.com/room/missyK
can someone check on my account and approve it? we can start performing

Sorry for the delay, your account is approved.  Have fun!  Smiley

Just remember we have almost no traffic at the moment. Try to fill your profile with some interesting stuff. If you find some bugs write them down! When you go live make sure to let me know, we will send out a tweet about it

We hope to build up some traffic the coming week with a peak on the weekend!
can someone check on my account and approve it? we can start performing

Sorry for the delay, your account is approved.  Have fun!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: