Pages:
Author

Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M - page 35. (Read 61364 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

[impressive improvements]

Also I would like to add that we saw a working demo of the new script and we have found someone that is going to work on a updated wallet (basic upgrades like logo, new buttons and known bugs). That should arrive next week. Once this dev has deliverd we will make him part of the coindev team and he will be assisting on future updates.

Thanks again!

Sushi

what about customers that still have xxxcoins on the www.xxxcoincams.com site? how will those get retrieved? or will the wallets and login info get transferred over to the new site?

User accounts and login info will get moved to the new site.  You'll get new deposit addresses, but I'll make sure your coins are accounted for and available at launch on the new site.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500

Also I would like to add that we saw a working demo of the new script and we have found someone that is going to work on a updated wallet (basic upgrades like logo, new buttons and known bugs). That should arrive next week. Once this dev has deliverd we will make him part of the coindev team and he will be assisting on future updates.

Thanks again!

Sushi

what about customers that still have xxxcoins on the www.xxxcoincams.com site? how will those get retrieved? or will the wallets and login info get transferred over to the new site?
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Better a full top notch working product than an incomplete half lame not working product, good call devs ! Keep doing the good work.
Activity: 126
Thanks Jake, I will save those Wink
Activity: 644
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Thanks for the updates team Smiley

Thanks again!

Sushi
Activity: 168
Following up on SushiChef's post.

I was unhappy (to say the least) with the last cheap script I bought, it worked, but had several limitations and features missing.  So, I decided to purchase a much more robust cam site script and modify it to accept xxx coin.  There have been over 150 users register on the first site, and about 15-20 models.  The interest is there, we just need something better than the current solution.

I was working through the night for the last three nights.  I'm working through OOP PHP, if anyone know what that is, you know it can be difficult trying to learn a new framework.  I'm almost there, but don't think it'll get finished today.

The new cam script is quite impressive.

Here are a few of the features the new site will implement.

• Affiliate Program
  • Studios
  • HD Video - Multiple sizes/quality/framerates (FMLE Support too)
  • Multiple Language Support - Including Google translate built in for chat
  • Paid videos - Recorded through the site (no codecs needed or file conversion)
  • Paid photo galleries
  • Rating and reviews (only after a user has paid)

For the entertainers...
  • Multiple chat modes (Free, Nude, Private, and Peek)
  • Tipping
  • Goals - Performer will do X once they have been tipped X by users (with time expiration)
  • Choose from pre-loaded sound tracks that get streamed while performing

This list is not all inclusive, I left out a couple bells and whistles.

It will also be mobile friendly.  I have not tested the video through a tablet/phone yet.  But a flash supported tablet/phone with a good connection should work.

I have been working hard to get it out by tonight, shooting for some time this weekend for people to start using.

--------------------- NEW INFO ---------------------

Last week we announced a cam event to help webcam hosts into crypto. When we announced this event Mojpoj decided to buy a high-end cam script to spoil the girls. Acquiring this scrypt cost him some personal money and we would like to thank him for this.

While he is currently working hard on implementing this script and copying the database from the old site we already know that he is not going to complete this job tonight. That's why we decided to post-pone the event.

So what are we going to do this weekend?  Mojpoj will continue to work hard on implementing the coin deposit system within the V2 cam site and it will go live once it is finished.  Models can start using the site and build their profiles up (and add content, add photos, record videos, and more, mojpoj will explain). We will still have our event and mass marketing for this and we would like to do this next weekend. This will give the girls, our sponsors and us the appropriate time to make this event a success.

Mojpoj will jump in here and talk a little about the new features this site will have and give you a estimated timeline. This will likely be this weekend.

Again we are sorry for canceling the event on the last minute but we were hoping to have it all ready this weekend. This was probably a little enthusiastic of me (as I set the deadline) and Mojpoj or anyone else isn't to blame.

Hope to still have your confidence (otherwise you will be back once the site is live)

LAST EDIT WAS: 01-08/ 17:17 (european time Amsterdam)

(This is a promotional post and will change from time to time.
I doubt it will take 2 months.. But to complete it with The following sub goals:

- build in a marketplace and crowdsource/wishlist
- have multiple Pro's camming at our site
- hook up with serious partners within The cam branche (merchants on and offline, big events, cam related business )
- have costumers buy XxXcoin with fiat at The camsite
- found our way into The cam community and become a trusted party
- become a used "token" at multiple outlets

I can tell you this ain gonna happen in a week. We are looking for money outside The crypto scene so I wouldn't be worried About investor climate
remember that time klye tried to make a cam site?? endorsed by cuntcoin -- i bet thats where you got the idea, huh???

Uuhhh no.. care to elaborate?

We are not only going for a camsite. Our first milestone is getting a camsite up and try to move girls into cryptocams. For them it is a no-brainer:

- Low fee's (lower then industry standards)
- Direct payouts (instead of 1 time a month)
- Different taxation

After our camsite (completed around oktober; operated 24/7 and upgraded to industry levels) we will get our currency out to other adult entertainment related businesses or services Cheesy
If it takes another 2 months to create a working site, I doubt this coin will exist by then. sorry, but peole have short memories once they lose interest.
remember that time klye tried to make a cam site?? endorsed by cuntcoin -- i bet thats where you got the idea, huh???

Uuhhh no.. care to elaborate?

We are not only going for a camsite. Our first milestone is getting a camsite up and try to move girls into cryptocams. For them it is a no-brainer:

- Low fee's (lower then industry standards)
- Direct payouts (instead of 1 time a month)
- Different taxation

After our camsite (completed around oktober; operated 24/7 and upgraded to industry levels) we will get our currency out to other adult entertainment related businesses or services Cheesy
Activity: 152
i just love this coin.. you know why Grin
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Nominex support
Match day!

Game on:D

Please remember this is a weekend event and we will not start before The evening (us east coast).

Updates will follow but make sure to watch Twitter
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So.... whats going on? seems to be less and less enthusiasm for this coin these days, other than devs dumping coins today.. 200k worth it looks like.. hmmmm..
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
anyone having issue with the debug.log file?
went up to 40 GB of space. Deleted yesterday and when I woke up was back up to 3GB.
doesnt effect the wallet function but eating up too much space.

Open up a cmd window in your xxxcoin qt wallet path and run it with "-shrinkdebugfile" switch

e.g. "xxxcoin-qt.exe -shrinkdebugfile" without quotes

I am assuming you are on Windows, to automate this, create a file like "xrun.cmd" and past the above line inside it. Copy the "xrun.cmd" in the xxxcoin qt wallet folder for future use.

This will fix the large debug log problem  Smiley I tested it and it works fine.  

Thanks!
Activity: 658
Pages:
Jump to: