Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 27. (Read 16852 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 27, 2017, 02:30:28 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
I will sell my bitcoin right away. One BTC is a huge amount and it can help me pay some bills and maybe own a business. I will still use some for trading or bitcoin investment. I will also think why would I receive an unexpected bitcoin. Maybe someone accidentally send it to my address or whatever comes to mind. I don't want to earn my first BTC that way but sometimes its goods to be lucky if ever that happens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 01:12:03 AM
I will keep half of it and invest the other half. In this way, I gain the most amount of profit doing nothing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 12:57:47 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If someone will give to me a 2bitcoin I won't sell it , I want to hold it for a while and wait until the price of it will be higher .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 26, 2017, 11:07:49 PM
When the Bitcoin someone has given use is not fr somthin i then will gamble with and pull away afteremaking a particular profit basically was effective in it.I might even industry it for local currency also not sure depending on the scenario.go
Those who say it is gambling will always exist, and the biggest feature of BTC, price fluctuation, should not be perceived as gambling at the moment. Because gambling and investment are different things, it is necessary not to confuse them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 10:41:39 PM

I'm not sure if anyone would give such a reward if without any action or other activity for benefit of the person giving BTC, because we know the current bitcoin price is so high and certainly no one will give BTC for free, a unrealistic dreams.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 10:20:28 PM
Nothing is free. Be careful, you could receive 1 Bitcoin but you could lose more than that. Just take what you deserved.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 09:55:46 PM
1 bitcoin is already a huge amount of bitcoin nowadays. If im going to receive 1 bitcoin from someone, i will not spend any of that. I will invest it so that it will grow more and i will gain profit. Also, i will only spend my bitcoin in the future to buy all the things that i want like a house and a sports car.
Activity: 23
November 24, 2017, 04:27:10 PM
I would place that into altcoins right away.That is actually a fantastic gift but most people wouldn't appreciate it and would prefer to purchase materials or something physicalLike a car or handbag or shoes.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 11:07:07 PM

That gift surely goes better with age! As the years increase the value of it also increase. It is expensive but it is worth it if you are giving it to someone you love or cherish.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2017, 09:41:44 PM
Its good to hear that if someone give 1 btc well is a good it make a triple because of the price of btc now.

He should be so damn generous for giving away 1btc.  Cool
And if this happen to me I'll definitely hold almost of it because of the constant rise and I'll just spend some for myself and for my family or I just buy a brand new laptop that I can use for trading.
Activity: 504
November 23, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

I will keep and hold some of it. Maybe 1/8 of that to enjoy life. If you receive it you need to share it also. Treat family and friends.
I will invest some also. I know BTC will still go up more. I will wait until it reach 50,000$. That's enough to withdraw it all and convert it to cash.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
November 23, 2017, 09:08:40 PM
I will undoubtedly place it in a cold storage and hold it for a long time. As we all know that its value continues to rise up as the time passes by so I would not let this opportunity come to pass to become wealthy.
Activity: 39
November 23, 2017, 06:47:18 PM
If someone give me a for free one bitcoin, I would not sell it, until it raise on 10k dollars worth of value
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 23, 2017, 06:46:29 PM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I'd rather keep it, and wait for the price that I want. Because now a days it's hard to get bitcoin, so if someones give me a bitcoin, i'll keep it because it has a sentimental value came from that give to me. Because if you sell it already money is easy to disappear because everyday you spend expensive things, unlike bitcoin you can wait the price.
True, $1 bitcoin its hard to get right now, you need to more hard work, patience to wait before you can get 1 bitcoin, so if someone give you 1 bitcoin as gift you are so lucky to received it. Everybody knows how much the value of 1 bitcoin. Like the others suggestion and opinion for me I just hold it and also invest it. I know price of bitcoin will keep raising more in the future. Perhaps once it will grow I share it as well to my family.
Activity: 18
November 23, 2017, 12:24:36 PM
Yes 1 btc form someone as a gift is something we all need to have because it is something we all want to have someone is giving you actually free 8.2k dollar at the moment and if you keep it long enough you could have even more.
Activity: 43
November 23, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I'd rather keep it, and wait for the price that I want. Because now a days it's hard to get bitcoin, so if someones give me a bitcoin, i'll keep it because it has a sentimental value came from that give to me. Because if you sell it already money is easy to disappear because everyday you spend expensive things, unlike bitcoin you can wait the price.

I will do the same because i know that bitcoin can rise very high and at the moment bitcoin is currently rising it would be very dumb to spend it as fast as you can.

I would rather have more money than now because 8k is not my dream but 1 million is.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
November 23, 2017, 12:09:21 PM
I'm just gonna invest it and wait for the value of bitcoin to increase again, right now i'm working hard to earn a lot of bitcoin and then invest it and if someone give 1 BTC it will be the best gift i will receive so far i'm really gonna invest it and make my bitcoin double by waiting for it's price to increase big time. But i don't think so it's possible that someone give me a 1bitcoin as a gift cause right now only few people are aware that btc existed so no one's probably gonna think about giving bitcoin as a gift.
Well for sure I will accept bitcoin because bitcoin is such a valuable currency and I think it’s a very good idea to give bitcoin someone as a gift because bitcoin can give you a lot of idea about trade and investment so I think we need to be a part of bitcoin as soon as possible in order to we can change our life in a sort time.
Activity: 238
November 23, 2017, 09:52:30 AM

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
November 23, 2017, 09:39:45 AM
I definitely convert it into cash right away if someone given to me 1 bitcoin but I think its bad idea if I going to convert it into cash in 1 bitcoin maybe half of bitcoin will convert it into cash and other half will invest in bitcoin or altcoins. Wink
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
November 23, 2017, 09:12:09 AM
If someone would gift me 1 BTC I would probably wait for some years until price is much bigger, payback the price it was worth it back then and spend the rest 50% on myself and my family. The other 50% would be send  for people that really are in need. It's always a give and take
Pages:
Jump to: