Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 28. (Read 16852 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 02:11:52 AM
1 bitcoin as a gift?? I can't even think of it!! xD

Well if I get 1 bitcoin as gift, then I'll use some of it to buy new altcoins to invest. Also keep the rest because I know the price of bitcoin will keep raising. Well maybe I'll also gamble a bit just for fun and do some giveaways :p
Even know it's a fiction but i think there still be a small chances that situation will happen. I would donate it to the orphans who have an unluck life.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
November 21, 2017, 06:02:29 PM
I would definitely keep it, because it will go up in price much more.

In a few years I'd repay him the $ amount the 1 BTC was worth back then and have a beer with him or her.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 05:59:06 PM
I would love to have 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone .If it happened then it will depend upon my mood and the currenct price of bitcoin. If the price will be high at that time according to me then i will sell it and will convert it into cash but if the price will be low at that particular time then i will wait for it's price to rise and then i will sell.

Indeed a good gift and a good strategy you have. I think I would do the same: If BTC price would be high I would sell it, if the price wouldn't be so high, better to keep it for some time and see what happens next. Or I would try investing this gift with my other active ones hoping to get some passive income from this 1 BTC and enjoying the progressive profit it would generate on long term.

You're both have a good decision in mates. It's a blessing if ever someone gift me worth 1bitcoin it's really big for me then I think that person will  be the one for whom me very much important and my plan for that is. I make 50-50,  I'll keep hold 50% of bitcoin for a better value and 50% for spending to build a mining to earn something from that.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
November 21, 2017, 05:28:14 PM
If i have one bitcoin gift from someone, i will convert part of it into cash and buy some bitcoin and some also for the rennovation of our small house.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 05:21:56 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

One bitcoin here in our country is almost reaching half a million so that will be a very big money. But as a student I do not have any things to spend that kind of money and knowing that bitcoins still grow I will kust hold it for a while then I will withdraw it and start a business on my own but for sure I am not going to withdraw all of it a half of it for sure but the other half will just be on hold because the value still pumps so the money still grows. But I will gave a lotnof credits to the person whonwill gave it to me and probably convinced him or her to join my new business.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2017, 04:45:18 PM
I would love to have 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone .If it happened then it will depend upon my mood and the currenct price of bitcoin. If the price will be high at that time according to me then i will sell it and will convert it into cash but if the price will be low at that particular time then i will wait for it's price to rise and then i will sell.

Indeed a good gift and a good strategy you have. I think I would do the same: If BTC price would be high I would sell it, if the price wouldn't be so high, better to keep it for some time and see what happens next. Or I would try investing this gift with my other active ones hoping to get some passive income from this 1 BTC and enjoying the progressive profit it would generate on long term.
Activity: 397
November 21, 2017, 04:32:01 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
November 21, 2017, 04:21:00 PM
If it is mine, i will not sell my bitcoin right away and convert it into cash.I will invest it to increase my bitcoin quantity.
Me too. It would be a capital for me to gain more. I will use some of it in buying bitcoin so i will grow what i have. It is huge amount in fiat so an opportunity to grow and have goid return. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
November 21, 2017, 04:04:13 PM
1 bitcoin as a gift?? I can't even think of it!! xD

Well if I get 1 bitcoin as gift, then I'll use some of it to buy new altcoins to invest. Also keep the rest because I know the price of bitcoin will keep raising. Well maybe I'll also gamble a bit just for fun and do some giveaways :p
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 21, 2017, 03:54:09 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

I think I would cash it all out and enjoy a vacation that is long overdue. Getting a full bitcoin is a great blessing and that person would be very happy if he finds out that you will use it to enjoy life. I am not a rich person and going on a spending spree is on my bucket list. I will simply enjoy the gift with my family and for once, experience the perks of having financial freedom!
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 05:36:17 AM
I believe everyone's decision is based on how much they earn or their status, if a got a good life and earning a bit more than for my self i would hodl it for a long time but on the other hand if i dont have stable job i might use it immediately.
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
November 21, 2017, 05:28:31 AM
I would keep and wait for the day that it becomes equivalent to $100 000
nah I would probably invest it in upcoming projects (altcoin based)
Activity: 476
November 21, 2017, 05:12:24 AM
All is logical if someone gives me bitcoin, I'll be happy and gladly cash it. It's one thing to trade, other gifts, gifts should be in memory and not dissolve.
Activity: 100
November 21, 2017, 05:02:27 AM
For me maybe i would hold it i think i should wait tell the price  gets bigger because bitcoin can use where ever you are you can also convert where country you are and very uselfull to invest to bitcoin to make bigger and bigger.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
November 21, 2017, 02:16:21 AM
if I'm really in need of money, I would probably sell it upon receiving but if not, I would really won't regret holding it for a long period of time and if possible, I would love to invest more money into it to be held for more years. Holding in Bitcoin will be an advantage the moment its value becomes more expwnsive in the future because the profit will also be huge.
Activity: 70
November 21, 2017, 01:18:54 AM
I think if i get 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone i would give it to a charity organization becasue there are much people need it more than me.
I would love to be gifted a full bitcoin from someone but at the same time I don't really want it to happen. Certainly if bitcoin becomes really big. Then I would be pretty rich and the person who gifted it to me might have some regret. Therefore I would probably feel like I owe them and I don't want that.
Activity: 252
November 21, 2017, 12:06:19 AM
If someone given me 1 bitcoin as a gift i will withdraw some of my bitcoin and spend it to my family then the remaining bitcoin i will invest it or keep it to my wallet and i will wait bitcoin will increase its value until it double the price of my bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 20, 2017, 10:56:54 PM
I'm just gonna invest it and wait for the value of bitcoin to increase again, right now i'm working hard to earn a lot of bitcoin and then invest it and if someone give 1 BTC it will be the best gift i will receive so far i'm really gonna invest it and make my bitcoin double by waiting for it's price to increase big time. But i don't think so it's possible that someone give me a 1bitcoin as a gift cause right now only few people are aware that btc existed so no one's probably gonna think about giving bitcoin as a gift.

I don't think so that 1 btc is worth as a gift for anyone of us,  because the price right now is very expensive and no one will be able to think of that amount to be free for other people. Maybe if you're a rich person you can give it, but with a service given from receiver or else having a property that was agreed to be sold out. If that will be gift, that would probably given to the fiancee of a couple whose going to have an engagement gift.
Activity: 294
November 20, 2017, 10:52:08 PM
Spend it and use for your own desire, You can travel the world or buy a new iphone with 1 bitcoin. You should spend it if that is a gift and still keep your money because you earn it for working hard.
Activity: 274
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 10:50:56 PM
I think if i get 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone i would give it to a charity organization becasue there are much people need it more than me.
Pages:
Jump to: