Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 26. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 28, 2017, 05:27:12 AM
To me 1 bitcoin will be a huge measure Whatever's more assuming that I will accept it, and invest in some projects so that if i grow my investment i will gift also 1 bitcoin in someones.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 28, 2017, 05:08:16 AM
Now i would say its not a bad idea to include that on my xmas list.. Thanks for the idea though
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
November 28, 2017, 05:05:27 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I'd rather keep it, and wait for the price that I want. Because now a days it's hard to get bitcoin, so if someones give me a bitcoin, i'll keep it because it has a sentimental value came from that give to me. Because if you sell it already money is easy to disappear because everyday you spend expensive things, unlike bitcoin you can wait the price.
That’s so nice of you if you’re re going to help poor people with that money. We really need such people in our society to make it a better place to live. There are many things that cannot simply be resolved by money. We do have a lot of money in our banks but we need are people with big heart who can donate their money to poor people in order to help them live a better life.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
November 28, 2017, 02:52:25 AM
Wow! It's like i hit a jackpot when this happens. I think I will withdraw the half of it and spend to buy all of my needs and wants (especially a four stroke motorcycle). Then I will hold 1/4 of it just in case of emergency expenses. Lastly, I will use the remaining quarter on investing for me to have a passive income so that I can show my gratitude to the one who gave me 1 btc someday by giving him some bitcoins in return when my earnings already accumulated.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 10:30:02 PM
if i'm given 1 bitcoin by someone , i'm surely be happy about that. Bitcoin is hard to obtain especially for 1 bitcoin. For me, i'll spend the quarts of it and use it for my needs and the remaining is to hold it and secure it in my wallet. Maybe someday bitcoin will rise up the value then grow it until i get what i spend.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 09:32:09 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
If i will receive 1 bitcoin from someone, i will not spend it right away. Instead, i will keep some of it and i will invest the remaining so that i will gain profit to it. I will wait for the bitcoin's price to increase and thats the time i will sell all of my saved bitcoin in my wallet.
Activity: 161
November 27, 2017, 09:23:40 PM
If i will receive 1 bitcoin from someone, i will just only keep it and wait for the price of bitcoin to increase. The main reason why i earn bitcoin is for my future purposes and receiving 1 bitcoin from someone will be a great help for me. 1 bitcoin is so hard to earn especially if youre not lucky and skillful enough in terms of bitcoin. In order to earn more bitcoin, you need to spend so much money, time and effort but its worth it.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 06:18:31 PM
If I needed money in this moment then of course I would exchange bitcoin for money, everything would depend from bitcoin course, if it were very big as now, I would definitely withdraw money, and if bitcoin course would be very little and in money urgently I would not needeed, then of course I would have hold this bitcoin until that time when bitcoin course would grow.
Activity: 136
November 27, 2017, 06:17:04 PM

I would invest it to an ICO to make a good profit. Holding a BTC today is not so good investment, there are other crytos to hold for better investment.
Activity: 63
November 27, 2017, 06:09:11 PM
i will kiss him every day  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
November 27, 2017, 06:05:35 PM

If I will receive 1 bitcoin from someone, of course, I would be very happy especially now that the price of it is very high and I can have invest to some trading industries. Maybe I will use some of it to start my own business with my future partner in life and find a good business product so we will gain more and multiply more income out of the 1 bitcoin that I receive from someone.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 27, 2017, 03:22:46 PM
I will wait that day  that someone will gift me one bitcoins.  I will sell half of it instantly and than keep the remaining one.  Because I believe in bitcoin and I have seen the growth in it.  And am very well aware of the fluctuation in prices came in bitcoin. Bitcoins has a tremendous potential that it is showing us since its origin. Bitcoin is continously growing and hence holding bitcoin is very beneficial may be I end up being more rich. And the half which I sell,  I will use that money to improve my day to day living.
Today,the price of one bitcoin is very high and not everyone can afford to buy one bitcoin also.If someone gifts one bitcoin to someone,that person which receives one bitcoin is really a very lucky person.If someone gifts me one bitcoin,I will save half of the amount for future purposes and the other half amount I will use it for my present needs.I will also invest some of the amount in bitcoin only as the profit margin is very high and we receive it in a short period of time.Bitcoin is growing day by day and also the users are also increasing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 27, 2017, 03:10:52 PM
Look nowadays, hodl it is the best movement right now or just trade it to other coins cause in my opinion it will go down soon very much. So just trade or hodl long term.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 27, 2017, 03:08:01 PM
If there is anyone that will give 1 bitcoin as a gift to me then it will be a very blessed day because no one will give you 1 bitcoin as a gift because most of the people in the world that uses bitcoin only prefers to either sell it or hold it and giving it as a gift is not their idea so it is a very blessing day for me to receive someday 1 bitcoin as a gift for me.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 03:06:44 PM

I'm not sure if anyone would give such a reward if without any action or other activity for benefit of the person giving BTC, because we know the current bitcoin price is so high and certainly no one will give BTC for free, a unrealistic dreams.

Really a very rich person can give 1 BTC as a gift. It is too much value to be given as a gift. But even if someone gives you bitcoin as a gift, you should not sell it as gifts are not meant to be sold. This gift will be so unique that You can see its value increase every day.
Activity: 54
November 27, 2017, 02:01:42 PM
If i receive 1 bitcoin from some unknown source, I will instantly move it to another wallet and hold it for more than one year. And i am sure the price will increase  by several fold. I am no saint and i don't have money. So if i get some then i will well come it. I will take it as a gift from the lot.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
November 27, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

Retire with it one day..
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 27, 2017, 01:42:41 PM
1 bitcoin is already a huge amount of bitcoin nowadays. If im going to receive 1 bitcoin from someone, i will not spend any of that. I will invest it so that it will grow more and i will gain profit. Also, i will only spend my bitcoin in the future to buy all the things that i want like a house and a sports car.
1 bitcoin is a very big amount.The person who is gifting 1 bitcoin in today's date maybe very foolish or maybe he or she is a very good friend.Today the price of bitcoin is touching heights and no one will want to give away his or her bitcoins.The person will try to hold his bitcoins for a longer time.Bitcoin is growing continuously.Many people invest in bitcoin because they know that the profit margin is very large and people earn profits in a short period of time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
November 27, 2017, 10:55:37 AM
thats bit too expensive now,if it was few years back i would given it but now no.price will continue to rise as blockchain is spreading across globe and 1 bitcoin is way to over value to gift anyone.maybe only rich people can afford it to gift to their relative.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2017, 06:36:59 AM
I will wait that day  that someone will gift me one bitcoins.  I will sell half of it instantly and than keep the remaining one.  Because I believe in bitcoin and I have seen the growth in it.  And am very well aware of the fluctuation in prices came in bitcoin. Bitcoins has a tremendous potential that it is showing us since its origin. Bitcoin is continously growing and hence holding bitcoin is very beneficial may be I end up being more rich. And the half which I sell,  I will use that money to improve my day to day living.
Pages:
Jump to: