Pages:
Author

Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click! - page 10. (Read 7830 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
First thing people are interested in is information and after visiting your website I would say same that empty landing page with few lines written isn't letting good impression. You should complete website with fully loaded information because that is first source to get information about any project.

Hello NrX,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you that we need more "meat" for the community.

I promise you this, we have the "meat" along with the potatoes, vegetables and complete dinner set.

Give me just a little more time to polish some details... I promise you along and everyone else that you will love it.

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical

Ken, I don't just believe you. I KNOW! So yeah, even though right now that everything is just rudimentary sooner or later I KNOW we will see great things.

First, I would like to thank you for being someone with a big heart. Only someone like you can think of this kind of project which is I know from personal experience is greatly needed in the world.

I will be working on some images for 1ClickMedical, but will just finish some stuff and I will help as much as possible to the going forward of this project. I know that this project will be great! I can't wait!

Humbling words my friend. Thank you

As we take health and wealth around the world, lets always remember  not to lose site of the prize. It starts at home with your immediate family. Keep that unit strong and united.

Project 1ClickMedical is larger than any of us know. When your heart is in the right place, everyone wins and we need that more than anyone knows.

Instead of division, we need to assemble for the greater good.

Thank you once again for those words.

Ken
Activity: 294
First thing people are interested in is information and after visiting your website I would say same that empty landing page with few lines written isn't letting good impression. You should complete website with fully loaded information because that is first source to get information about any project.

Hello NrX,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you that we need more "meat" for the community.

I promise you this, we have the "meat" along with the potatoes, vegetables and complete dinner set.

Give me just a little more time to polish some details... I promise you along and everyone else that you will love it.

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical

Ken, I don't just believe you. I KNOW! So yeah, even though right now that everything is just rudimentary sooner or later I KNOW we will see great things.

First, I would like to thank you for being someone with a big heart. Only someone like you can think of this kind of project which is I know from personal experience is greatly needed in the world.

I will be working on some images for 1ClickMedical, but will just finish some stuff and I will help as much as possible to the going forward of this project. I know that this project will be great! I can't wait!
We need more information, that's a given. It's awesome that you're working on making sure you can solve that problem.

Thank you for your reply.

Ken
1CickMedical
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We need more information, that's a given. It's awesome that you're working on making sure you can solve that problem.

Hello NrX,

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your interest in the 1ClickProject. I really appreciate the faith you have already extended to me along with the 1ClickMedical project.

As I put the finishing touches on the bounty details/reweards, I promise a special bonus to those that have already reached out.

Here is my latest info. Ok, more like a teaser. But I promise you this, you will be proud to be part of what all of us together will accomplish.
Hi Ken!

Here's the Filipino Translation for this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126527.new#new

I'll just update all the threads for 1ClickMedical as you go along.

Again thanks for considering me for this task.

And congratulations to you! I can't wait for the launching! Smiley

Thank you!

The team behind 1ClickMedical along with the community makes this project a success even before we launch.

ken
Activity: 294
Hi Ken!

Here's the Filipino Translation for this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126527.new#new

I'll just update all the threads for 1ClickMedical as you go along.

Again thanks for considering me for this task.

And congratulations to you! I can't wait for the launching! Smiley
More information would indeed be helpful.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
details this project very not complete, i'm dot know what is this coins? where is website, slack / telegram , facebook and twitter?
What is the amount and price of this ICO? who is the team in your project?  Huh
Okay, the name is catchy and the idea is interesting. Good luck.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow! Medicine is always necessary. There are no superfluous projects in this sphere. I look forward to the implementation
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can't wait to learn more and be a part of this, a great cause to be part of.
Activity: 156
looks good, cant wait to see the full detail of this project. gudluck Smiley
I am so excited to be a part of 1clickmedical project!! everyone wins!!

Better health + financial freedom = Set Free!

Ken
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am so excited to be a part of 1clickmedical project!! everyone wins!!

Are you Ready?

Finding a medical professional is a time-consuming, costly, and in many places around the world, an unattainable challenge. No longer will anyone, anywhere be without access to a medical professional. Welcome to 1ClickMedical, the most technologically advanced, secure, borderless telemedicine application on earth. 1ClickMedical will eradicate the barriers of conventional telemedicine platforms to offer a seamless medical experience for both patients and providers, anytime anywhere with just one click. No longer will patients have to go without professional medical care under an antiquated healthcare system.  Welcome to the future of healthcare... for everyone, everywhere, today!

Join us in our mission
                                                  to spread professional life saving healthcare access to everyone, everywhere
                                                            around this great world that we call home, with just one click.

Ken Carothers
1ClickMedical                              

1 Week Away!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
The information I read is not complete, who is the development team? How much is the total supply of coins in the output? And so much more other information is not clear. Hopefully this criticism can help your project succeed
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Medical project, it's good one
But not much information on the site
Waiting for more information and updates about this project
Pages:
Jump to: