Pages:
Author

Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click! - page 6. (Read 7830 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Quote from: gembira on Today at 12:00:13 AM
I cant understand, what main concept here, liquidity tokens? And where is the team? Why No one name of team?

Hi gembira and thank's for stopping at our thread.

Let me first answer the concept question. 1ClickMedical is positioned to be the worlds first virtual telemedicine platform that has no borders, no limitations, no antiquated health care system, no waiting long hours for a doctors visual consultation, no travel and on and on...

If left as is, the current healthcare system will collapse due to costs. The medical communities, governments, Universities and the worlds population is at a crossroads and we have the answer.
It's not a matter of if our technology will be used, it's a matter of how fast we can get this awesome, life saving technology to the masses. Trust me when I say that the world is already tripping over themselves to have this.

Technology saves lives and we have the best technology, workflow and industry leaders that make up the 1ClickMedical World Team.

Imagine taking your smartphone, computer or tab and with just 1 click, be connected to your medical doctor from your house. Sounds pretty cool, right? Absolutely! It's not only cool but it can and will save lives.

Don't get me wrong, this is a challenge that only a small % of people are qualified to take on and succeed. That is why I have assembled the best of the best in the industry. It just so happens that I am life long friends with most of my team and would only take on a challenge like this with them. You will understand what I mean as you start meeting the team. Keep in mind that we are presently fielding calls daily from the worlds doctors that have heard about us. They want on our platform and I can't blame them for wanting to be with the industry leader.

This is only the beginning...

I encourage you to stick around and get to know us. I am very visible in the blockchain community. I started a facebook cryptocurrency group back in 2013 and we are 18,000 members strong. Stop on over and say hello. I just gave a couple thousand 1MED tokens away. More will be given away. I personally fund all my giveaways. I had to by the 1MED token the same way as everyone else has to. This early first round has no tokens allocated for the team. I have been funding this awesome project from the beginning.

I hope to see you on facebook or here for the long haul. 1ClickMedical has a special meaning to us. I will never compromise my vision, my values or anything that will stop this unstoppable borderless, virtual telemedicine revolution,made only possible because of that genesis block mined on January 3rd, 2009 referred to as the blockchain. Almost 9 years after the first block was mined, we now refer to the blockchain as the worlds most disruptive technology.

Jump on in and find a home with us. You might just like what you see.

Thank you for allowing me to share my personal thoughts about 1ClickMedical.

Maybe I will see you in central America at our first of twelve virtual clinics our 1ClickMedical Foundation heads up and pays 100% of the expenses of  those that can't afford food, let alone a doctors visit.

Enjoy your evening,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The major obstacle with healthcare around the globe is that the people who can’t get access to it need it the most, and the people who have access to technology tools to manage their own health don’t use it.

There is a great disparity between access to healthcare in developing countries and access to healthcare in more affluent countries. We are in a unique position right now to flatten the curve and allow access
to quality care to anyone with an Internet connection and a smart device (tablet, cell phone or computer).

1ClickMedical will be the most technologically advanced, secure, borderless telemedicine application on earth.
Ken, I have to say how honored I am to be a part of such a great team.  I've known you for many years now and seen you work through the years on this project.  To see it come to life and be a part of it is very humbling. Thank you.  I'm very excited about the future.

Thank you for posting those comments.
Activity: 6
Ken, I have to say how honored I am to be a part of such a great team.  I've known you for many years now and seen you work through the years on this project.  To see it come to life and be a part of it is very humbling. Thank you.  I'm very excited about the future.

Let me first answer the concept question. 1ClickMedical is positioned to be the worlds first virtual telemedicine platform that has no borders, no limitations, no antiquated health care system, no waiting long hours for a doctors visual consultation, no travel and on and on...

If left as is, the current healthcare system will collapse due to costs. The medical communities, governments, Universities and the worlds population is at a crossroads and we have the answer.
It's not a matter of if our technology will be used, it's a matter of how fast we can get this awesome, life saving technology to the masses. Trust me when I say that the world is already tripping over themselves to have this.

Technology saves lives and we have the best technology, workflow and industry leaders that make up the 1ClickMedical World Team.

Imagine taking your smartphone, computer or tab and with just 1 click, be connected to your medical doctor from your house. Sounds pretty cool, right? Absolutely! It's not only cool but it can and will save lives.

Don't get me wrong, this is a challenge that only a small % of people are qualified to take on and succeed. That is why I have assembled the best of the best in the industry. It just so happens that I am life long friends with most of my team and would only take on a challenge like this with them. You will understand what I mean as you start meeting the team. Keep in mind that we are presently fielding calls daily from the worlds doctors that have heard about us. They want on our platform and I can't blame them for wanting to be with the industry leader.

I encourage you to stick around and get to know us. I am very visible in the [Suspicious link removed]munity. I started a facebook cryptocurrency group back in 2013 and we are 18,000 members strong. Stop on over and say hello. I just gave a couple thousand 1MED tokens away. More will be given away. I personally fund all my giveaways. I had to by the 1MED token the same way as everyone else has to. This early first round has no tokens allocated for the team. I have been funding this awesome project from the beginning.

I hope to see you on facebook or here for the long haul. 1ClickMedical has a special meaning to us. I will never compromise my vision, my values or anything that will stop this unstoppable borderless, virtual telemedicine revolution,made only possible because of that genesis block mined on January 3rd, 2009 referred to as the blockchain. Almost 9 years after the first block was mined, we now refer to the blockchain as the worlds most disruptive technology.

Maybe I will see you in central America at our first of twelve virtual clinics our 1ClickMedical Foundation heads up and pays 100% of the expenses of  those that can't afford food, let alone a doctors visit.

Enjoy your evening,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

[/quote]
have any demo? and reach wich progress of the projects now

Hi,
This is a early seed round we cannot give much info out, with time you will see that more information will be released.
Cheers
I cant understand, what main concept here, liquidity tokens? And where is the team? Why No one name of team?

I encourage you to stick around and get to know us. I am very visible in the blockchain community. I started a facebook cryptocurrency group back in 2013 and we are 18,000 members strong. Stop on over and say hello. I just gave a couple thousand 1MED tokens away. More will be given away. I personally fund all my giveaways. I had to by the 1MED token the same way as everyone else has to. This early first round has no tokens allocated for the team. I have been funding this awesome project from the beginning.

Maybe I will see you in central America at our first of twelve virtual clinics our 1ClickMedical Foundation heads up and pays 100% of the expenses of  those that can't afford food, let alone a doctors visit.

Enjoy your evening,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

Activity: 33
have any demo? and reach wich progress of the projects now
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
We are making history, I am so honoured to be associated.

We are glad you are also!
We are making history, I am so honoured to be associated.
what are your project's advancements over other similar medicare projects?

Hi,

I know of only a few health related projects. The field is wide open and the more projects added means faster relief for those that are forced to use an antiquated health care system in their country.

Ken Carothers

Thank you for the promptness, Ken! good luck

You're welcome. Feel free to ask any questions.

Ken
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Hi,

I know of only a few health related projects. The field is wide open and the more projects added means faster relief for those that are forced to use an antiquated health care system in their country.

Ken Carothers

Thank you for the promptness, Ken! good luck

Hi,

Ken Carothers
From what I understand, the project has as one of the objectives the patient to be attended by the web in any medical specialty? I hope this service is a fair price

Reducing and containing the cost of healthcare is one of the most important reasons for funding and adopting telemedicine technologies. Telemedicine has been shown to reduce the cost of healthcare and increase efficiency through better management of chronic diseases, reduced administrative costs, reduced travel times, fewer hospital visits and shorter hospital stays.

Can't argue with the doctor. He is spot on!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
From what I understand, the project has as one of the objectives the patient to be attended by the web in any medical specialty? I hope this service is a fair price

Reducing and containing the cost of healthcare is one of the most important reasons for funding and adopting telemedicine technologies. Telemedicine has been shown to reduce the cost of healthcare and increase efficiency through better management of chronic diseases, reduced administrative costs, reduced travel times, fewer hospital visits and shorter hospital stays.
Activity: 22
The vision Ken and the team has for reducing and in some aspects eliminating the friction points in the medical industry is amazing. We are watching the birth of a new paradigm shift and I can't imagine being anywhere else than right here as it happens.
Pages:
Jump to: