Pages:
Author

Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click! - page 8. (Read 7830 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi,
On this Sunday 6P.M. EST time, we will conduct a demo/guide round for getting 1MED(1ClickMedical ) Tokens.
This will cover following topics.-
1)How to participate in early token sale?
2)How to set up a wallet?
3)What Currency to be used.?
4) Ermm... Everything else 😉

So do not miss out on this, join the revolution. 1ClickMedical will Disrupt the conventional telemedicine industry, good things are coming.

The event will be held in the Crypto warriors group on Facebook, here is a link to the group
Crypto Warriors

All those who  Interested in the early investor round feel free to reach out to me on Facebook or drop me an email at - [email protected].
This is the order of fundraising
Early Token Sale >> Pre-ICO >> ICO.

Cheers
Anurag Rathore

Below is a timer to sync time zones, so no one misses out on this opportunity
Countdown Clock
This project is a very interesting one and the one I'll personally like to get involved in. Best of luck Ken and whole team, keep us posted.
Thanks, We will surely reach out to the community when in need.

Thanks, for the support, it means the world to everyone in the team.

Cheers.
I will certainly follow the project with great attention. Future potential is clear.

Good luck, 1clickmedical [1MED] team.

- Luis.
Hi Luis,
Thank You for reaching out, You are amazing mate.
Cheers
Anurag
[/This is going to be amazing!! Welcome to the team Anurag!

Thank you so much mate. Smiley
The combination of medical and  blockchain is the trend of The Times, a person's medical records after loading block, the future is to see the doctor can see the information directly, and it is relatively convenient to treat, can see the past records, I think this is a very good combination project.

Hello,
You are right my friend. We believe in it too.
Stay with us. Big things are coming.

Cheers
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
The combination of medical and  blockchain is the trend of The Times, a person's medical records after loading block, the future is to see the doctor can see the information directly, and it is relatively convenient to treat, can see the past records, I think this is a very good combination project.
Activity: 6
I will certainly follow the project with great attention. Future potential is clear.

Good luck, 1clickmedical [1MED] team.

- Luis.
Hi Luis,
Thank You for reaching out, You are amazing mate.
Cheers
Anurag

[/This is going to be amazing!! Welcome to the team Anurag!
Activity: 30
This project is a very interesting one and the one I'll personally like to get involved in. Best of luck Ken and whole team, keep us posted.
Activity: 22
Hi Ian! We look forward to hearing more from the team about the "meat n potatoes" as Ken referred to it as. The potential sounds like this could be huge, can't wait!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
(Announcement)
Hello Community,
1ClickMedical would like to introduce the community to our social media marketer, Ian Tyszka. He will be heading up all the social media marketing for the project.
Feel free to contact him for bounties and translations.
Cheers
Anurag Rathore

Hello All,
Thank you Anurag for the great intro. It is a pleasure being a part of this great project, and great team. Feel free to reach out to me here anytime. In the coming days, there are many things coming, so stay tuned.

Health and Wellness,
Ian

We'll be around Cheesy
Activity: 5
(Announcement)
Hello Community,
1ClickMedical would like to introduce the community to our social media marketer, Ian Tyszka. He will be heading up all the social media marketing for the project.
Cheers
Anurag Rathore

Hello All,
Thank you Anurag for the great intro. It is a pleasure being a part of this great project, and great team. Feel free to reach out to me here anytime. In the coming days, there are many things coming, so stay tuned.

Health and Wellness,
Ian
Great cause, best of luck on your project, this has the potential to be big  Grin

Hello,
Thank You for the kind words and positivity. This support means world to us at 1clickmedical.
Thanks
Activity: 4
Great cause, best of luck on your project, this has the potential to be big  Grin
(Announcement)
Hello Community,
Cheers
Anurag Rathore
OP please explain briefly on how you will integrate blockchain technology with just oneclick solving health issues without any help or personal appearance to a doctor using with only just an app?? Seems its an interesting breakthrough in medical consultation and can eliminate large medical fees but the question is how will you do that?? details are incomplete.    

hey,
Thanks for asking.
Let me give you an example.

Mr. X needs consultancy from a doctor. So he opens the app in his smart device. He chooses the type of medication therapy ( allopathy, Ayurveda etc) he wants and the type of department he wants to consult. All his details will be stored in the blockchain.
He joins that particular pool and the doctors in the pool will be notified. There will be a virtual waiting room. The doctor connects to Mr. X and tells him what he should do next. All his data and medical records will again be stored in the blockchain. So next time when Mr. X logs in doctor knows what exactly happened.
Then Mr. X pays to the Doctor and the payments will be processed using 1MED over blockchain.

I hope I gave you a short example how it will work. Please feel free to ask more.
Thanks
nice information for us and great project. I think team and developers get a lot hard work for this project.
appreciate for that, thank you.....
Hi,
You are 100% right, the team has been flying around all over the world. I can tell you we are opening offices in countries where people cannot afford hospitals. They on to the building, get to the computer and connect to the doctor.
The project is nearly done.
Good Things are coming ahead my friend. When the time comes we will update everyone.
Thanks
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
OP please explain briefly on how you will integrate blockchain technology with just oneclick solving health issues without any help or personal appearance to a doctor using with only just an app?? Seems its an interesting breakthrough in medical consultation and can eliminate large medical fees but the question is how will you do that?? details are incomplete.    
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
nice information for us and great project. i think team and developers get a lot hard work for this project.
appreciate for that, thank you.....
Thanks. I've been from the equity/debt/agency/corp institutional markets and been involved with BTC since 2010. I've been in underwriting for DTC (Brooklyn) for over 15 yrs. please ask me anything and I'd love to offer any help w/the community if possible. Like mined people only please Smiley Thank you. Smiley
Hi
Thanks for being here, kind words and you have a great career so far.
Keep up the good work and positivity flowing.
Thanks
Activity: 1
Thanks. I've been from the equity/debt/agency/corp institutional markets and been involved with BTC since 2010. I've been in underwriting for DTC (Brooklyn) for over 15 yrs. please ask me anything and I'd love to offer any help w/the community if possible. Like mined people only please Smiley Thank you. Smiley
Definitely want to get in on this once open.
Will keep a watch for when Token Purchase instructions are posted.
Thanks for the heads up
Good Luck Guys
Hello mate,
We are overwhelmed by the positivity we have been receiving, it means the world to us.
Thank You for the support and belief.
We will update the thread when new things come up.

Thank You Very Much.
Anurag
Pages:
Jump to: