Pages:
Author

Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click! - page 3. (Read 7830 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Research shows that 70% of all doctor’s office visits are unnecessary, and over a third of all minor medical conditions can be treated without a trip to the doctor at all.

(The Wellness Councils of America)
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'm glad that you are not following protocol and thinking outside the box!  It's great to know this project actually has more behind it than just a fancy site and whitepaper.
                                                               Protocol? What protocol?

As 1ClickMedical prepares to take our technology to the world, I will be sharing the inside workings of how we are actually getting the work completed.

I have personally been involved in the blockchain ecosystem for over 5 years. During those 5 years, I have consumed my life by participating in the transformation of this bleeding edge technology /jb/ . What I see today is a mass entry of new people that are looking for a payday. Unlike years before when we entered this space because the blockchain technology meant freedom, the massive increase in value of bitcoin has attracted what I call "opportunists". Anyone and everyone are jumping in the game for a quick cash out without having that core principle the blockchain solves. Yes, trustless is one of those but the core of the blockchain is personal freedom.

Throw a fancy webpage together, have a whitepaper attached to a cool looking twisted roadmap and don't forget about the massive team pictures and all their accolades. If that is what turns you on to a project, 1ClickMedical might not be for you.

Protocol? What protocol?

Do you realize there was never a roadmap until one project decided to slap something together and post it. Their post became the protocol for all future projects. You see, todays protocol was yesterdays innovation... I like to say "thinking outside the box."

Thinking outside the box is what you get from me.

I invite everyone to join me on this journey as we change history by changing tomorrow.

Thank you for reading my post.

Ken Carothers
Ceo 1ClickMedical
Author p2s series
Founder  Crypto Warriors Facebook Group 2013
1st community facebook group with its own currency

What is the deal with this project? Why go silent for so long? All these promises from all you health people jumping on the bandwagon.

Hi and thanks for stopping by. Stick around as we continue our progress. The health industry is the next big wave to hit the blockchain. The more projects, the better it is for all of us. It's not a winner takes all industry. We actually need more. If you think there is a lot of health related projects now, just wait.

Keep in mind that the health industry touches every single human on this planet. Now that's a lot of people to reach...

Ken Carothers
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
What is the deal with this project? Why go silent for so long? All these promises from all you health people jumping on the bandwagon.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Luven Diagnostic
very good project and I also like the name of it. It would really help all people!
Activity: 4
The end of this week, we will be releasing information that we have been working on. In the meantime, enjoy this flyer and of course, the bitcoin run up.

Stop over our facebook group. We welcome all subjects about the blockchain industry. Over 20,000 members strong and we are the 1st facebook group to have a token... I will give you some free cwt tokens for stopping by...it just might be worth your while at scoring a nice discount on the pre-ico of 1med tokens! hint, hint

http://i.imgur.com/AhhhRd2.jpg
Activity: 30
Adding that Veterinarians support is a great development. I have bought some 1Med and eagerly waiting for platform launch.
Happy to be in on the presale. It sure is refreshing to have a clear line of communication within the thread. Thanks Mr. Ken.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
is the quantity of tokens limited?

Hi MegaAzer - thanks for stopping by.

Yes, we have a max cap of 250 million.

With that said, there will be a burn of all tokens left over after the sale.

I purposely made the cap 250 million so that everyone would have a chance to get some 1MED tokens. Do I think all 250 million will be sold, no. Did I ever think they would be sold, no.

As we start rolling out our project, there are always people that complain that they never had a chance to participate due to a number of reasons. One reason was the lack of available tokens. I wanted to give everyone a chance and not come back later and say they didn't have a chance.

This project is a passion of mine. It is not for me to make money. I have funded this project 100% from my own funds. Stop over to my facebook group Crypto Warriors. I started the group back in 2013. I am a public person in the blockchain industry.

Would love to see you over at Crypto Warriors. We are also the first facebook group to have a token made for our members. These tokens are given out for free and used to enter giveaways. To date, I have personally given away over $100,000 in giveaways.

Post your waves address here and I will airdrop you 5,000 cryptowarriors tokens.

Thanks for posting,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
Founder Crypto Warriors 2013

Postings of wallet addresses is against the ruling on this forum, please handle that in a private message, otherwise the mods may choose to remove the topic entirely

Hi MegaAzer - thanks for stopping by.

Yes, we have a max cap of 250 million.

With that said, there will be a burn of all tokens left over after the sale.

I purposely made the cap 250 million so that everyone would have a chance to get some 1MED tokens. Do I think all 250 million will be sold, no. Did I ever think they would be sold, no.

As we start rolling out our project, there are always people that complain that they never had a chance to participate due to a number of reasons. One reason was the lack of available tokens. I wanted to give everyone a chance and not come back later and say they didn't have a chance.

This project is a passion of mine. It is not for me to make money. I have funded this project 100% from my own funds. Stop over to my facebook group Crypto Warriors. I started the group back in 2013. I am a public person in the blockchain industry.

Would love to see you over at Crypto Warriors. We are also the first facebook group to have a token made for our members. These tokens are given out for free and used to enter giveaways. To date, I have personally given away over $100,000 in giveaways.

Post your waves address here and I will airdrop you 5,000 cryptowarriors tokens.

Thanks for posting,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
I have been hearing some great news about this project. One of the most anticipated for me. Keep the good work up guys and keep us posted.

Thank you for the post. We have news coming out on a weekly basis. Stay tuned for the release of the roadmap.

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
Activity: 42
Hello everyone,

I wanted everyone to know that we will be posting our roadmap this week.

The team photos will also be released this week.

We are working around the clock getting everything ready for the January 15th Pre-Ico.

Thank you for your support,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
I have been hearing some great news about this project. One of the most anticipated for me. Keep the good work up guys and keep us posted.
Activity: 56
Super Excited about the developments in the background.
Looking forward for it.

Can't wait to see how the progress is going Smiley Would love to see an more in depth graphical view
Yeah, work is being done behind the scenes. There is always a silence before the storm and trust me 1click storm is coming.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Looking forward for it.

Can't wait to see how the progress is going Smiley Would love to see an more in depth graphical view
Activity: 56
Looking forward for it.
Pages:
Jump to: