Pages:
Author

Topic: 1DkyBEKt5S2GDtv7aQw6rQepAvnsRyHoYM - page 4. (Read 85720 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
September 25, 2012, 01:03:20 AM
Version 0.7 of the Satoshi client allows Raw Transactions, so you could send from a specific address. But I don't know how to do that, maybe someone else does.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
September 24, 2012, 09:30:36 PM
Oh ffs guys. Getting on SR is DEAD SIMPLE. If you don't believe dooglus' analysis or my post from PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD then do your own goddamn experiment and post the results Roll Eyes

Exactly, if you don't believe dropt, why not just check the SR yourself?

I made a withdrawal from SR myself just the other day, and posted the address here. That's the easy part.

Now I (or someone) will have to find the time to compile znort's tool and do the taint analysis.

dropt didn't do that. He firebugged a screenshot. (I could be wrong here. up to him to prove it.)

I'm interested in actual truth about 1Dky. not endless banter "its pirate!" or "its SR!". and not fake screenshots.
It's a damn shame you didn't do so before SR stopped using 1Dky. I am a happy man, because I know for a fact that I wasn't lying to myself, and it would be pretty hard for dooglus to lie to me because the payments are embedded in the blockchain for all eternity.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts
September 24, 2012, 01:40:47 PM
Oh ffs guys. Getting on SR is DEAD SIMPLE. If you don't believe dooglus' analysis or my post from PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD then do your own goddamn experiment and post the results Roll Eyes

I made a withdrawal from SR myself just the other day, and posted the address here. That's the easy part.

Now I (or someone) will have to find the time to compile znort's tool and do the taint analysis.

dropt didn't do that. He firebugged a screenshot. (I could be wrong here. up to him to prove it.)

I'm interested in actual truth about 1Dky. not endless banter "its pirate!" or "its SR!". and not fake screenshots.

New withdrawals no longer trace back to 1Dky, since they stopped using that address. It appears their withdrawal hot wallet is filled with approx 50k worth of deposits every day.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
rippleFanatic
September 24, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.
September 24, 2012, 10:53:56 AM
Out of curiosity, with the Satoshi client how do you force a payment to be sent from one specific address instead of from a random one in your wallet?

You can't. What you've to do to prove ownership of an address is signing a message with that private key, so anybody could verify it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 24, 2012, 10:47:26 AM
Out of curiosity, with the Satoshi client how do you force a payment to be sent from one specific address instead of from a random one in your wallet?
legendary
rippleFanatic
September 24, 2012, 10:43:13 AM
I'll "refund" half of that 14BTC held at 13aZs to the first address you listed that was included in the referenced transaction
(1KVc5AaxgHuhqC9GptsBTUNPVKDqHPLFuT).

Transaction sent.  The sending address from SR to 1KVc5 does not appear to be 13aZs, but has first bits of 12vKPJ.    I'm interested to see how/when the coins at 13aZs are handled now.

Edit:

Address: [1KVc5AaxgHuhqC9GptsBTUNPVKDqHPLFuT]
Signed Text: [Gz9Z+QPsN2QwuStofTe6Jd8QVUhFVrqokStZHmBCobCzVyuHshlXlhNdm5I4FB+F3oKhBKz3UC3AUHTwddmpmQ4=]

Remove [] marks when verifying.

Nice try. Of course it doesn't come from 13aZs, because that's not your address!

I said you have to send a transaction from 1KVc5. That would prove its yours, and it should be yours since you showed a 1BTC deposit in your wallet, and that was one of the inputs for that 1BTC deposit to 13aZs!

I can make a withdrawal to 1KVc5 as well. Now I feel bad that you just lost control of 7 BTC.

EDIT: if 1KVc5 is actually your address, as your screenshot implied, that 7 BTC should be in your wallet now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Decent Programmer to boot!
September 24, 2012, 06:32:49 AM

Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
September 24, 2012, 12:57:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 1512
September 24, 2012, 12:33:36 AM
I'll "refund" half of that 14BTC held at 13aZs to the first address you listed that was included in the referenced transaction

Transaction sent.  The sending address from SR to 1KVc5 does not appear to be 13aZs, but has first bits of 12vKPJ.    I'm interested to see how/when the coins at 13aZs are handled now.

Edit:

Address: [1KVc5AaxgHuhqC9GptsBTUNPVKDqHPLFuT]
Signed Text: [Gz9Z+QPsN2QwuStofTe6Jd8QVUhFVrqokStZHmBCobCzVyuHshlXlhNdm5I4FB+F3oKhBKz3UC3AUHTwddmpmQ4=]

Remove [] marks when verifying.
legendary
Activity: 1512
September 24, 2012, 12:16:10 AM
13aZs is my current SR address.  If I refund from there it will go to whatever address I specify.  I have no direct control of this address short of what SR allows.

Here, this should be easier.

Specify to which address you will "refund" some of the 14 BTC and how much. Then do it.

25 BTC says you can't.

legendary
rippleFanatic
September 23, 2012, 11:47:43 PM
13aZs is my current SR address.  If I refund from there it will go to whatever address I specify.  I have no direct control of this address short of what SR allows.

Here, this should be easier.

Specify to which address you will "refund" some of the 14 BTC and how much. Then do it.

25 BTC says you can't.
legendary
rippleFanatic
September 23, 2012, 11:42:29 PM

This is a fake screenshot (firebugged / photoshopped).

No, no it isn't.  You're welcome to all the anecdotal evidence you want pointing to the contrary though.  It's not going to change the fact that 1Dky is/was a SR storage address.

Anecdotal evidence? You asked what you could do to prove.

Take your screen shot of that 1 BTC deposit on Aug 6. Now take the transaction you were looking at when you mocked up that screenshot.

Prove that you control any of the other addresses involved in that transaction.
1KVc5AaxgHuhqC9GptsBTUNPVKDqHPLFuT
1AbWGoMfZaMtCiCTN92Lv7zU9L3TojmYgo
or the change address
16Wc6UL5RsR9VurTKExXCjcTWEyKqFCDxU

You can't prove you control those with a screenshot. You have to announce ahead of time how much you will send and to which address, and it must come from one of those addresses.

Can you do that? 25 BTC says you can't. Is that enough for your trouble?
Activity: 336
September 23, 2012, 11:32:33 PM

If he plans on making money in illegitimate ways, why not include the ponzi?

Which is why I expect the SR ops to run with all the money. Just like Tony; Just like Pirate.

Cash out now or get busted later.
Activity: 336
September 23, 2012, 10:16:09 PM

IIRC, a lot of people suggested Pirate was working as an investor in some type of drug trade (IE: marijuana, and not necessarily medical), if that were the case, then owning SR would make sense.
If he wants to make money from a ponzi why would he close up shop so soon if he has the financial backing of the SR? He could have scammed much more.  The scenario you are coming up with in your head is so far fetched.

Because even the cash the silk road ops bring in is peanuts compared to the amount of pirate's interest payments. Those obligations peaked at ~$500k per week.
Looking back, I still can't believe some people genuinely thought he was legit...
September 23, 2012, 09:41:52 PM

IIRC, a lot of people suggested Pirate was working as an investor in some type of drug trade (IE: marijuana, and not necessarily medical), if that were the case, then owning SR would make sense.
If he wants to make money from a ponzi why would he close up shop so soon if he has the financial backing of the SR? He could have scammed much more.  The scenario you are coming up with in your head is so far fetched.

And that's why I like it.
Activity: 811
Web Developer
September 23, 2012, 08:48:16 PM

September 23, 2012, 07:50:37 PM
What if Pirate owns the Silkroad?
Then I don't think he would have defaulted so soon.

Activity: 811
Web Developer
September 23, 2012, 05:48:42 PM
Then I don't think he would have defaulted so soon.
September 23, 2012, 04:23:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: