Pages:
Author

Topic: 1oz Bronze Bitcoins for Sale (75% copper) ***COINS FOR SALE AGAIN*** - page 2. (Read 10198 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
How did you make these?

I mined them with an ASIC.  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I need a couple for The Bitcoin Museum

Who can help me out?

hey Dobzombie, I would like to help you,i know your in aus like me, i just have to get the money to get them in the country from the US.
as at the moment the parcel will cost over $150.  Sad (as several coins)
I wanted to sell some in us so can pay to send here.

sorry for delay....

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
How did you make these?
Activity: 71
Merit: 11

Who can help me out?

What do you need help for? Sharing a lot, if so I'm in!
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

Who can help me out?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hmmm, I might be interested. Would it still be 50 USD if you shipped it to The Netherlands.
I'm back with more coins to sell. For details check the 1st post in this thread. I now have bronze and silver color coins.
Selling in sets of 10 or more for the bitcoin or litecoin equivalent of 50 USD shipped for 10 coins.
If you have any questions please post or PM me.

thanks,
Jeff

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Ahhh I see. I still wouldn't mind one of these coins. I hope some is willing to start distributing them  Smiley

Now I have several in California with my sister. I live in Australia. and am not planning on sending ALL them over here.
If anyone living in amercia, canade o central/south america wants to buy in lots of 10 coins +, at .02 each coin.

They are SUCH beautiful looking coins I can't wait to get my hands on them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1000
Ahhh I see. I still wouldn't mind one of these coins. I hope some is willing to start distributing them  Smiley

I have them Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Wow sorry I haven't replied to people. As I said I sold out of the coins (just have a few left that I kept for myself) A bit of life got in the way. Including one getting in a car accident (other car was at fault) and totaling my wife's car while coming back from vacation. Getting a new car. Moving and starting a new job.

I can't believe how people called me out and said I was a liar and a cheat! So many people have my coins and posted proof. I will post a pic later with the *3* coins I kept for myself. I am in a new country now (teach at an international school) so I haven't figured out postage or even if mailing things is reliable.

To the people that pm'd me and I didn't get back to you. As I said I am sorry life got in the way. If people gave me 1% of the slack some people give Mt. Gox life would be great!

I'm not sure I have the time/patience to ship out individual coins now that I am living abroad and working full time and working on my Master's degree. If someone wants to take shipment of a large order of coins and/or work as a distributor then I might be interested in having some more coins made.

TLDR?
-I'm not running a scam
-Sorry for not getting back to people who wanted to buy!
Hi all, just thought i would link to my thread as i dont want to step on any toes (although i am prett sure that the OP has sold out)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3039336

I have a lot of other coins too as you can see

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Do you have some coins for Belgium ? I'm interested in pack of two.
legendary
Guys.. not to alarm anyone.. But I think this asshole tried this scam and was successful once already: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-bullion-copper-rounds-10-off-for-btc-members-267297
DO NOT SEND BTC TO THIS ASSHOLE.

Oi dickhead, you cant just run around and yell SCAM SCAM SCAM.  It's a good way to ruin the reputation of someone trying to make a living.

These people have already posted saying they received their coins...

got them thanks, they do look good - a great collectors item, someone do a solid gold batch Cheesy
I received my coins today. Smiley Thanks a lot they look fantastic.
If there are any people in the UK that would like a few PM me and we can work something out.  Wink
Got my coins today too, they look very nice.
I got 10 coins for 0.6BTC including shipping to the UK. If anybody wants one or two coins I would be happy to sell them at cost - 0.06BTC per coin plus shipping.

Pull your head outa your arse MYRKLE and apologise, or delete your post.
Amen to that, DOB. I have sent several messages to OP with no response, though. The first was sent more than a week ago.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Are there still a few available? I'm intersted in 1.
I would REALLY like 4-5 of these. I'm sure you don't have many of these left and are hesitant to sell at the prices you posted. But, I am willing to deal Wink I'm also in the US.

That makes 3 of you that want some. Again I am in the UK so postage would be a bit annoying but if you could organise a group buy to one of your addresses then repost from there??
legendary
I would REALLY like 4-5 of these. I'm sure you don't have many of these left and are hesitant to sell at the prices you posted. But, I am willing to deal Wink I'm also in the US.
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Guys.. not to alarm anyone.. But I think this asshole tried this scam and was successful once already: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-bullion-copper-rounds-10-off-for-btc-members-267297
DO NOT SEND BTC TO THIS ASSHOLE.

Oi dickhead, you cant just run around and yell SCAM SCAM SCAM.  It's a good way to ruin the reputation of someone trying to make a living.

These people have already posted saying they received their coins...

got them thanks, they do look good - a great collectors item, someone do a solid gold batch Cheesy
I received my coins today. Smiley Thanks a lot they look fantastic.
If there are any people in the UK that would like a few PM me and we can work something out.  Wink
Got my coins today too, they look very nice.
I got 10 coins for 0.6BTC including shipping to the UK. If anybody wants one or two coins I would be happy to sell them at cost - 0.06BTC per coin plus shipping.

Pull your head outa your arse MYRKLE and apologise, or delete your post.
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist

Who are you talking about?
Not the OP (grbox2001), obviously.
Pages:
Jump to: