Pages:
Author

Topic: 1oz Bronze Bitcoins for Sale (75% copper) ***COINS FOR SALE AGAIN*** - page 5. (Read 10198 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Wow! these look awesome. i'm interested
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Do you ship to south africa?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Those do look very nice. It's a shame they are novelty only and don't hold a value.  Undecided
With some simple machining you could easily make them bitcoin-holdable. It would just require some sanding on one side of the coin. Fortunately, adhesives bond very well to bronze (thats what 1BTC Casascius coins are made out of), so it would be really easy to apply your generic tamper-proof hologram to protect the BTC you load on here.

Also, I have to say-great work, they look awesome.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Those do look very nice. It's a shame they are novelty only and don't hold a value.  Undecided
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Wow, they look nice. Maybe I'm interested.

Are you shipping to Spain?

Yes I could but would need to adjust price to reflect shipping from united states to Spain.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Wow, they look nice. Maybe I'm interested.

Are you shipping to Spain?
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
OK back after a long time. I have the same coins as before and also the same design in a zinc alloy (silver color) Coins are 0.01BTC each shipped anywhere in the United States. If you want international shipping PM me and we can work something out.

0.01BTC for 1 coin

0.05BTC for 6 coins (1 bonus)

0.1BTC for 13 coins (3 bonus)

0.2BTC for 30 coins (10 bonus!)

These do not contain any bitcoin wallet data, they are novelty rounds. I got these so I could show them to other people when talking about bitcoin and so I could have a physical representation of each digital bitcoin I owned. All rounds come in an airtite case.  

Specifcations (approx.)

Diameter:        40mm   or 1.57 inches
Thickness:       3mm    or 0.11 inches
Weight:           1 oz
Composition: Coins are made of bronze. (75% copper)

The silver *color* coins are the same diameter and thickness but come in just under an oz. (0.9 oz)
They are made of a zinc alloy.

Description:
Has the familar bitcoin logo in the center. With the year 2009 on the side to represent when bitcoin launched. On the bottom side it says, "In cryptography we trust." On the top it says, "Libertas, Aequitas, Veritas" translation "Freedom, Justice, Truth" or "Freedom, Equality, Truth"  Coins are the same on both sides.

If you have any questions ask here or PM me.

Pages:
Jump to: