Pages:
Author

Topic: 1oz Bronze Bitcoins for Sale (75% copper) ***COINS FOR SALE AGAIN*** - page 4. (Read 10198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
If shipping is cheap I would buy one
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Sorry if this was unclear. The shipping cost is 25 USD or 0.25BTC to ship international, this is just the shipping cost. 

So the cost of 5 coins shipped internationally is 0.5btc.
PM me or post if you have any questions.
It's a pity the shipping is so expensive... I've had silver coins shipped to me from the US for $7. I would like a few, they look awesome, I like the size and weight of them.

I don't have any experience shipping overseas from the united states. The shipping rate is from the USPS website for priority mail flat rate envelopes. If someone knows a good cheap way to ship let me know and I can adjust shipping. I'm not looking to hijack people on shipping charges.
USPS First Class International. You'll have to run to walmart or something and pickup some of your own packaging material (small bubble padded envelopes or the like), but it will be loads cheaper. It comes with tracking, just like Priority, and doesn't have the 13 ounce weight limit like the standard First Class mail.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!
Ive got to get a few of these.
 Shocked
Activity: 336
Time for Plan ฿
Got my coins today too, they look very nice.

I got 10 coins for 0.6BTC including shipping to the UK. If anybody wants one or two coins I would be happy to sell them at cost - 0.06BTC per coin plus shipping.

legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
mine arrived today, nice looking coin thanks. the capsules are a tad small for the coin size, had to break one to get it out but definitely the heaviest bitcoin round - cheers Smiley
Activity: 441
Please check if you can't find any cheaper shipping options. $50 is a tad steep, I've had similar things shipped from the US for a fraction of that cost. Thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Priority Mail small flat rate box is the cheapest
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I still want one just shipping is a killer  Embarrassed
Time for Plan ฿
International shipping via USPS is 25 USD.

So I can ship 5 coins anywhere for 0.5BTC or 15 coins for 1BTC
I'm interested. Would you be willing to ship to EU at (or just above) cost? The $30 markup for packing is a bit steep...
Time for Plan ฿
Price for 1 coin

0.5BTC
2.5 litecoins
6 dollars PayPal
Is there maybe a zero missing in the bitcoin price between the decimal dot and the 5? Smiley 0.5 BTC is $55.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Under 240 coins left. With updated prices.

Price for 1 coin

0.5BTC
2.5 litecoins
6 dollars PayPal

Order 5 or more coins for free shipping to anywhere in the united states.

Thank you to everyone who has already ordered.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
Earlier today, I received the ten bronze coins that I ordered on Sunday night.  They look great and I'm very pleased with the quality.  I wouldn't mind being able to remove the protective covering that's on each coin, but I don't know if there is an easy way to do that.  I'm sure they will turn out to be an excellent conversation starter that sparks interest and leads to questions from others that have never heard of Bitcoin.

Thanks, grbox2001 for the fast shipment and for quickly responding to my questions.
Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there!

To the first 5 fathers who reply to this and want a coin I will ship them a *free coin (just send me .01BTC to cover US shipping) Only open to people in the US.

I have about 270 coins left for anyone else interested. 
Time for Plan ฿
... I'm not looking to hijack people on shipping charges. ...
I'm by no means saying you are. It's just that even for 3 coins the cost of shipping effectively doubles the cost of coins. But that's unfortunately how it is Smiley
Sorry if this was unclear. The shipping cost is 25 USD or 0.25BTC to ship international, this is just the shipping cost. 

It's a pity the shipping is so expensive... I've had silver coins shipped to me from the US for $7. I would like a few, they look awesome, I like the size and weight of them.

I don't have any experience shipping overseas from the united states. The shipping rate is from the USPS website for priority mail flat rate envelopes. If someone knows a good cheap way to ship let me know and I can adjust shipping. I'm not looking to hijack people on shipping charges.
Time for Plan ฿

$25 -> 0.5BTC ?

It should be nearly 0.25BTC

Activity: 476
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
These look nice!  Are you still selling?
I'm based in the U.S., how much BTC would it cost?  Smiley
Please PM me!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

$25 -> 0.5BTC ?

It should be nearly 0.25BTC

Pages:
Jump to: